Billboard by LGBT in Kim Hometown

"We've already re-defined marriage" You can say that again. What ever the sodomites paid for the billboard could have covered the gas for a hundred sodomites to find a friendly place to perform their union but that ain't what it's about. The radical sodomites are determined to crush Christian resistance.

the vindictiveness of you people is damn scary. I hope all you all out there who might still disagree with this ruling. now take a look at what's going to be coming at you, you cross them. . you think all they wanted was to be able to marry. Well take a good look at this billboard and they don't care if they harass the WHOLE town. all they care about is it's for their vindictive pleasures to shove it in your all face. You unleashed the monster now you will live it

It's called fighting back.
The fighting back will take place about a minute after there's a bounty placed on faggots and ISIS.

they call harassing a whole town, fighting back. but anyone with honor would call that something cowards would do. they can't stand up to one person so they go after anyone who is close by. if that is a whole town of innocent people who had nothing to do with the person, they show they mean nothing to a bunch of cowards

A billboard is harassing the whole town?! lol. The melodrama is severe up in here.

whatever, it could those you are close to one day. so don't get all melodrama about it. enjoy it

Gosh, I hope I won't have to avert my eyes from a billboard. I wouldn't want to the whole town to be harassed or anything. Drama llama.

Great, we already have a disturbingly long thread on this, and now a new one appears.

But of course. they can't just win. they have a need to shove it down peoples throats. but then they'll wonder why people won't accept them

The thing of it is, Davis knows a sizeable percentage of the population hates her, so this billboard is not going to be of any surprise to her like the left wants to believe. But hey, it's their money if they want to spend it on billboards be my guest.

A can of gasoline would take care of that billboard tout de suite.

My thoughts exactly...bet the billboard doesn't last a week...and the liberals will suddenly be totally against civil disobedience.

Arson is not civil disobedience. Personally I think the billboard is silly but claiming it is 'harassing the whole town' is even sillier.

the vindictiveness of you people is damn scary. I hope all you all out there who might still disagree with this ruling. now take a look at what's going to be coming at you, you cross them. . you think all they wanted was to be able to marry. Well take a good look at this billboard and they don't care if they harass the WHOLE town. all they care about is it's for their vindictive pleasures to shove it in your all face. You unleashed the monster now you will live it

The fighting back will take place about a minute after there's a bounty placed on faggots and ISIS.

Who's going to place the bounty? The Christian Taliban?
Sounds good to me. Either Christians or Taliban.

I guess they think they'll be able to push people around without a care. Well eventually people GET fed up and PUSH BACK. I have a feeling that will real soon

Oh no not another American Spring!!

they call harassing a whole town, fighting back. but anyone with honor would call that something cowards would do. they can't stand up to one person so they go after anyone who is close by. if that is a whole town of innocent people who had nothing to do with the person, they show they mean nothing to a bunch of cowards
A can of gasoline would take care of that billboard toot de suite.

Don't you believe they have a right to erect that billboard? What about all that religious shit I see along the highway?
That's different.

I guess they think they'll be able to push people around without a care. Well eventually people GET fed up and PUSH BACK. I have a feeling that will real soon

Oh no not another American Spring!!
:rofl:

Great, we already have a disturbingly long thread on this, and now a new one appears.

But of course. they can't just win. they have a need to shove it down peoples throats. but then they'll wonder why people won't accept them

Uh Ms bozo, even the attorney in her county thinks she is a kook and the American people are laughing at these dumb hill billys

My thoughts exactly...bet the billboard doesn't last a week...and the liberals will suddenly be totally against civil disobedience.

they already are with the woman who stood up for what she thought was right. man they cut her down to pieces. and would feed her to fishes if they could. she should have got the BLM to back her up.

"We've already re-defined marriage" You can say that again. What ever the sodomites paid for the billboard could have covered the gas for a hundred sodomites to find a friendly place to perform their union but that ain't what it's about. The radical sodomites are determined to crush Christian resistance.

Gee another ignorant cross groveling retard , thank jebus for the interwebs!

they already are with the woman who stood up for what she thought was right. man they cut her down to pieces. and would feed her to fishes if they could. she should have got the BLM to back her up.
A can of gasoline would take care of that billboard

nd would feed her to fishes if they could.

In keeping with the christian narrative Lions would be much better

Hello, Pot! I'm Kettle. By the way, you're black.

Hey did you know if you mock such an invented, laughable, construct as homosexual "marriage" the little daisys might insist on calling folks bigots ?
The poor little darlings , what other heterosexual rituals might they lay claim to next ?

The thing of it is, Davis knows a sizeable percentage of the population hates her, so this billboard is not going to be of any surprise to her like the left wants to believe. But hey, it's their money if they want to spend it on billboards be my guest.

no kidding. but they believe that make them BIG AND BAD ASS. all it makes them is an ass

Forum List

Back