Bill would forbid divorcing parents in Massachusetts from having sex in home

If you are getting divorced, why would you want to be intimate?

Maybe orgasms are my comfort food. Why is it your business?

Because one would assume that if you were getting divorced, and no longer wanted to remain together, there is no need to continue having sex, and giving the child the impression that mum and dad are still together?

You really want the government to regulate sex between consulting adults? I don't - I want the gov to leave me alone and allow be to decide how to live my life.

When people say that they don't want government in the bedroom, it's a lie.

Do you know why? It is because they want government to approve of the sex we have. That means that monogamous people, gay and straight, can get married as where polygamists may not.

Americans love getting the approval of their government for pretty much everything they do. It gives them warm fuzzies all over.

Because one would assume that if you were getting divorced, and no longer wanted to remain together, there is no need to continue having sex, and giving the child the impression that mum and dad are still together?

You really want the government to regulate sex between consulting adults? I don't - I want the gov to leave me alone and allow be to decide how to live my life.

Get government out of your life? How can they when they are deciding such things as what doctors you see, how your child is educated, what light bulbs you are allowed to purchase, what kind of toilets you are allowed to use etc. etc. etc. Why we would be completely lost without the government which is why I'm advocating for a 24 hour hot line entitled, what would the government do? That way anytime you need guidance or direction for anything you just pick up the phone and they will tell you exactly what to do for what ails you.

Sure, the hotline will cost millions of tax payer dollars but hell, no one will give a damn, especially the tax payers.

i would like to know his reasoning.....every time i see a story like this they seem to never have the WHY.....but i agree it is none of his business....

My guess would be about trying to save the kids further confusion, hurt and feelings of loyalty to either parent

Lots of people don't have the common sense not drag their kids into rebound relationships while they are finalizing the end of their marriages.
He may have good intentions, but you can't legislate who has sex with whom, as long as they are consenting adults. Pretty silly to try. Who elected this guy anyway?

All that needs to happen is for a gay couple to get caught violating this law who have been married.

Then poof!! Out the window the law goes. :lol:

i would like to know his reasoning.....every time i see a story like this they seem to never have the WHY.....but i agree it is none of his business....

My guess would be about trying to save the kids further confusion, hurt and feelings of loyalty to either parent

Lots of people don't have the common sense not drag their kids into rebound relationships while they are finalizing the end of their marriages.
He may have good intentions, but you can't legislate who has sex with whom, as long as they are consenting adults. Pretty silly to try. Who elected this guy anyway?

If the government can outlaw biggie sodas because they are bad for you, then why not sex that is bad for you?

After all, certain kinds of sex are high risk, just like drinking biggie sodas put you at risk for physical ailments.

is adultery not illegal in mass already?

This is the legal definition of adultery: Voluntary sexual relations between an individual who is married and someone who is not the individual's spouse.

Unless one or both of them is married to someone else, it is not adultery. Single, unmarried people having sex with each other is not adultery.

If the government can outlaw biggie sodas because they are bad for you, then why not sex that is bad for you?

After all, certain kinds of sex are high risk, just like drinking biggie sodas put you at risk for physical ailments.

The biggy drink thing is silly too.

i've read crazy, but that is probably top 10 crazy political bills i've seen. right up there with that dem who always tries to get a mandatory draft passed each year...

i don't understand how any republican, who traditionally is against government intrusion etc....could support this.

absolutely asinine.

Are you talking about the same Republican party who wants legal control over women's reproduction?

THAT Repub party?

They're the most intrusive since the Dark Ages. The more laws, the better.
that also sounds like your buddies.....both parties are good at trying to make laws to control some aspects of our lives because they both know whats best for us......both want one thing....CONTROL.....power is a powerful drug....

EXACTLY where is this government that outlawed biggie sodas because they're bad for you?

Not everyone consents. Obviously. When a spouse brings a third party into the marital home to have sex, there is a non consenting spouse.

Sometimes it just happens, I had sex with my ex wife for the last week we were together before she moved back to the Islands.

Not everyone consents. Obviously. When a spouse brings a third party into the marital home to have sex, there is a non consenting spouse.

You still don't get it. They are not living together, they are separated.

i've read crazy, but that is probably top 10 crazy political bills i've seen. right up there with that dem who always tries to get a mandatory draft passed each year...

i don't understand how any republican, who traditionally is against government intrusion etc....could support this.

absolutely asinine.

Are you talking about the same Republican party who wants legal control over women's reproduction?

THAT Repub party?

They're the most intrusive since the Dark Ages. The more laws, the better.

this is seriously the most ignorant post i've ever seen

go live in iran you stupid fuck

Yes.

Or it should be.

WHY do people think they have the right to dictate behavior to consenting adults?

MYOB.

are you OK with incest relationships or polygamous marriages?

Oh gawd, here we go again.
How old are you?

For the thousandth time, if it does not harm underage children, I don't really care what consenting adults are doing. I don't care if they're male or female or some of both.

That said, incest, even by adults, is based on the parent having power over the child and polygamy means that only one couple's children are legit. Additionally, there has been at least one morm sect that forced underage girls into "marriage" with adult men.

Unlike you Duck Dynasty fans and devout catholics, I believe children should be protected from predators.

so you are a fucking hypocrite because you are in fact in favor of dictating behavior between consenting adults

you are a dumb fucking loser

One would assume, would they? Well, shit, if Noomi finds it weird, the government might as well go ahead and outlaw it.

Forum List

Back