Bill O'Reilly is mad at God for lack of protection?

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Former Fox News host Bill O'Reilly said Monday he's "mad at God" for the sexual misconduct allegations he's faced in recent months.

"You know, am I mad at God? Yeah, I'm mad at him," O'Reilly said. "I wish I had more protection. I wish this stuff didn't happen. I can't explain it to you. Yeah, I'm mad at him."

Snip

"It's horrible what I went through, horrible what my family went through," O'Reilly said. "The pain it brings to my children is indescribable. Indescribable."

O'Reilly: I'm 'mad at God' over allegations of sexual harassment

O'Reilly don't blame this on God now. You have and had free will.

"Yeah, I've become a multi-millionaire by reading a teleprompter, but God forced these women to dress so sexy."

Former Fox News host Bill O'Reilly said Monday he's "mad at God" for the sexual misconduct allegations he's faced in recent months.

"You know, am I mad at God? Yeah, I'm mad at him," O'Reilly said. "I wish I had more protection. I wish this stuff didn't happen. I can't explain it to you. Yeah, I'm mad at him."

Snip

"It's horrible what I went through, horrible what my family went through," O'Reilly said. "The pain it brings to my children is indescribable. Indescribable."

O'Reilly: I'm 'mad at God' over allegations of sexual harassment

O'Reilly don't blame this on God now. You have and had free will.
You don't want your kids to hear about your sexually harassing others........don't sexually harass others.

The alleged victim signed an affidavit saying he didn't do anything. The nyt had it and didn't print it.

As far as his issues with God, he needs to repent and humble himself. God doesn't protect us from facing opposition and evil. He gives us the strength to overcome it if we accept it

Forum List

Back