Bill O Riley said he would apoligize for being an idiot if healthcare was upheld.

For all their bluster and hate speech, lefties must hold O'Reilly in awe. Why else would they care about his opinion? Personally I'm not interested in anything drunken Chris Matthews has to say or if the A.P. thinks a Today babe leaving the show is important enough for a headline.

For the record, unlike most of you, I will withold judgment until he returns and either replays the segment or doesnt. I think its pretty pathetic that the op didnt even wait to give the man a chance to honor his word. But hey, thats a progressive for ya.

If you all are this hateful when you win, im a bit nervous about how you're going to act if Obama loses.

I think he will, and am not the least bit upset. The economy is the biggest problem. Neither party is addressing the CRISIS; county government buildings in my county all shut down at 4:00 pm now, INCLUDING the Courthouse. Yes, Jeb! the dunce eliminated revenue sharing, but we have gotten by for seven years, until now.

Did Bill O sack up and admit he's an idiot? Or did he do the classic right winger move by deflecting, blaming someone else, and otherwise being a complete coward?

If you all are this hateful when you win, im a bit nervous about how you're going to act if Obama loses.

Thats normal, you're always afraid

And of course derp thanked you for the post like a good little lap dog.

If memory serves me right I have never backed down from an argument or failed to admit when I was wrong just like my prediction for todays outcome. I think you should talk to Chris and Rderp about manning up rather than being cowards. Not to mention the democrats that walked out today rather than doing their duty for their constituiants by voting.

I didnt say anything about admitting when wrong...I said you are acting normally because you're always scared of what some nameless faceless liberal is going to do to you.

Thats normal, you're always afraid

And of course derp thanked you for the post like a good little lap dog.

If memory serves me right I have never backed down from an argument or failed to admit when I was wrong just like my prediction for todays outcome. I think you should talk to Chris and Rderp about manning up rather than being cowards. Not to mention the democrats that walked out today rather than doing their duty for their constituiants by voting.

I didnt say anything about admitting when wrong...I said you are acting normally because you're always scared of what some nameless faceless liberal is going to do to you.

And you came to this conclusion how? Being full of shit?

Forum List

Back