Bill Nye Finally Gets a Follower

OMG.....hysterical. Nye is the poster boy of failed campaign contributions...….the goofball shelled out around 160 million dollars the last 2 mid-term cycles and his candidates got whacked.:abgg2q.jpg:

I agree with the sentiment of your post but am entirely sure that Bill Nye could have never afforded to spend $160 million dollars. I would bet his net worth is south of $10 million.

No you are spot on....as Todd astutely pointed out, I was confusing Nye with Tom Steyer so my bad.

In either case though, both are losing but profiting huge on the fakery.

Energy moment? What might that be?

And, just out of curiosity, if you don't think you should consult someone like Bill Nye, why the fuck would we want to consult someone as whackjob stupid as you or your denier buddies?

But I really want to know what energy moment is.

Whoo hooo...caught me in a spelling error...bet that makes you feel good, doesn't 't it skid mark....look at how pathetic you have become...

I still don't know what term you were intending by "energy moment". Here's the quote

"Mechanical engineers know more about energy moment than most climatologists....nye must have been near the bottom of his class..." I know what energy is and I know what moment is (as in moment of inertia) but I'm unable to think of a valid term you could get to from "energy moment" via a spelling error.

What did you mean to say? I'm beginning to think that you didn't actually have anything and that you're covering by claiming it was a spelling error.
Nye is smart. He knows manmade climate change is BS so he owns three homes. Problem he has is he’s a liar and tells everyone else there is.
when a man has no humility.

Nye owns three homes, obviously manmade climate change is a crisis to address.

And drives an SUV, and lives a jet set life, and farts in the wind without a second thought, and eats hamburgers like AOC does, etc., etc., etc.

These losers are pathetic.

Then you haven't been listening to her speak. But you keep on thinking that.
Walter Williams, or AOC,.. hmmmmm yep you are stupid.

Just remember this, which countries are immigrants running from and where are they running to. but you keep listening to that bartender there with zero experience in any thing she has stated. Yep, you are truly the fool, admittedly so now.

Name one place on this planet that anything she is mouthing off on has worked? one. Sweden isn't it. so you must have another one by now.

Last edited:
Has she been inaugurated yet? :rolleyes:
What about her saying NYC was giving amazon 3 billion dollars and now they can invest it in the city? The girl is dumb as shit.
It makes you sound incompetent calling her smart.
nothing more to say. Now would you listen to him on climate?

We can tax the rich as we ought to be.

We can tax our corporations as we ought to be.

We can tax carbon emissions as we ought to be.

We can dismantle our nuclear arsenal.

We can stop treating our trading partners like our enemies

We can offer everyone living in this nation all the education they can take

We can offer everyone living here full medical care.

Almost every other western democracy has free or subsidized education and free or subsidized healthcare and is working a lot harder to reduce carbon emissions. They seem to afford it without much trouble. Why is it such a struggle for the richest nation on Earth?
Ever hear of Argentina? Was once the eighth wealthiest country in the world. Then they did your plan there. where are they now? Venezuela is now bringing up the rear. Failure after failure, I expect for you to name one country successful in your ideas. One, name it.

BTW, what does the money from the carbon emissions go toward? since when did a dollar make any difference to temperature? And while were on the subject, why don't you post where there is proof of AGW, the ipcc link you keep posting isn't it. Nor any other link you have ever posted.

We can tax the rich as we ought to be.

We can tax our corporations as we ought to be.

We can tax carbon emissions as we ought to be.

We can dismantle our nuclear arsenal.

We can stop treating our trading partners like our enemies

We can offer everyone living in this nation all the education they can take

We can offer everyone living here full medical care.

Almost every other western democracy has free or subsidized education and free or subsidized healthcare and is working a lot harder to reduce carbon emissions. They seem to afford it without much trouble. Why is it such a struggle for the richest nation on Earth?
Good to see you’re already working hard to get Trump re-elected.

I figure that if he owns three homes, two of them are sitting empty at any given time producing much less CO2 than were they occupied.

We currently own three homes two of which are occupied. We just got a letter from the utility company for House #2 telling us that we used zero water and zero gas and was the house unoccupied or should they send someone out to repair their meters.

I don't think anyone has suggested it as a viable means to reduce GHG emissions, but there is no denying that an unoccupied house produces less GHGs than one full of people. The argument that Bill Nye owning three houses indicates he doesn't really believe AGW to be valid is pure horseshit.

Last edited:
We currently own three homes two of which are occupied. We just got a letter from the utility company for House #2 telling us that we used zero water and zero gas and was the house unoccupied or should they send someone out to repair their meters.

I don't think anyone has suggested it as a viable means to reduce GHG emissions, but there is no denying that an unoccupied house produces less GHGs than one full of people.
what is the difference?

Figures that you would think that ignorant little twit is bright....what a laugh...no wonder you are so easily fooled....

Figures that you would think that ignorant little twit is bright....what a laugh...no wonder you are so easily fooled....
I was thinking that very thought as I read his post. He wants us to treat him with respect when he takes the word of a bartender over Walter Williams. it doesn't get any better than that right there. I expect he will ask who Walter Williams is.

WRT the actual thread topic, I strongly suspect that Bill Nye has more admirers than all the climate change denying celebrities combined.

Mr. Reagan on Youtube folks, go watch who AOC really is. The future of the demoloser party. Scripted actors.

WRT the actual thread topic, I strongly suspect that Bill Nye has more admirers than all the climate change denying celebrities combined.

Goofball analogy.

Nobody knows who Bill Nye is......maybe internet messageboard wonks ( a tiny sliver of the population ) but regular people never heard of Bill Nye.

LOL...this guy really thinks Bill Nye is some kind of famous person!!:abgg2q.jpg:. Sometimes I will admit.........I suddenly think about the lack of a big picture view these climate crusader types have. So I pivot to thinking spending time on this board is much akin to chatting with Tom Hanks and the soccer ball on that tiny Pacific Island ( forget the name of the movie ).:2up:..the climate crusader being the soccer ball.

Forum List

Back