So how much money do those evil conniving climate scientists make anyway?

Confounding

Gold Member
Jan 31, 2016
Running a global conspiracy must be a pretty high paying gig, right?

Climate Scientist average salary is $71,505, median salary is $82,514 with a salary range from $48,000 to $84,000.

Oh, shit!

$48,000 to $84,000!

They DEFINITELY entered that profession for those giant fucking dollars signs and not because they love science, am I right? They're making as much money as public school teachers! YOWZA!!!

Last edited:
Climate Scientist average salary is $71,505, median salary is $82,514 with a salary range from $48,000 to $84,000.
Oh, shit! $48,000 to $84,000! They DEFINITELY entered that profession for those giant fucking dollars signs and not because they love science, am I right? They're making as much money as public school teachers! YOWZA!!!
I'd like to see what anti-climate change spokespeople working for oil and coal companies make.

Oh, shit!

$48,000 to $84,000!

They DEFINITELY entered that profession for those giant fucking dollars signs and not because they love science, am I right? They're making as much money as public school teachers! YOWZA!!!
You have correctly linked the two professions with the highest percentage of Liberals, Climate scientists and public school teachers. You can love what you do and still be wrong amiright?

• Banned
You can love what you do and still be wrong amiright?

Yes, but if they were bought out and lying to the world they'd probably be making more than public school teachers, no? I'm not saying they're infallible. I'm saying if they're in it to deceive people and make a buck they entered the wrong profession.

• Banned
Not too shabby for producing absolutely nothing that others would freely buy.

That is incredibly shabby for people that allegedly fly around in their private jets and lie about the climate.

That is incredibly shabby for people that allegedly fly around in their private jets and lie about the climate.
Again, how much are the charlatans at the top making?.....Throwing in the A-ball bus leaguers to try and average out the salaries of the big leaguers is a shitty and deceitful way to try to make a point.

Now tell us how much the sham artists at UCAR, NCAR, Hadley, and IPCC are clearing?

That's kinda the point. Scientists aren't supposed to be selling anything.

Now tell us how much the sham artists at UCAR, NCAR, Hadley, and IPCC are clearing?

That's kinda the point. Scientists aren't supposed to be selling anything.
Yet they've sold the saps who believe their sham the biggest bill of goods ever created.

Oh, shit!

$48,000 to $84,000!

There are several problems with your post, here are some obvious ones YOU seems to miss:

No link to support your claim.

No evidence that most or all skeptics claim a global conspiracy, I never do.

Not relevant to the stated erroneous claims from the FEW warmist scientists make on weather and climate, in relation to the IPCC reports and The Scientific Method way of doing credible research as opposed to wild modeling guesses that are untestable, unverifiable, falsifiable they love to publish.

You over look the "prizes" that some of the most prominent AGW supporting scientists "win" even when they committed a crime such as DR. Gleik, and people like Al $$$ Gore who make millions and some warmists who get cushy jobs in Academia, while a few skeptics get fired for being skeptical.

Meanwhile AGW conjecture remains dead and the few short term weather and climate models have all failed, thus your post becomes irrelevant.........

You over look the "prizes" that some of the most prominent AGW supporting scientists "win" even when they committed a crime such as DR. Gleik, and people like Al $$$ Gore who make millions and some warmists who get cushy jobs in Academia, while a few skeptics get fired for being skeptical.

I am talking about what scientists are making, not Al Gore. You seriously have to be crazy to think there is some giant get rich conspiracy when most climate scientists barely qualify as middle class. These are the people collecting data and saying this is happening. They're not lying about their conclusions.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: cnm
So how much money do those evil conniving climate scientists make anyway?

Not enough.

I am talking about what scientists are making, not Al Gore. You seriously have to be crazy to think there is some giant get rich conspiracy when most climate scientists barely qualify as middle class. These are the people collecting data and saying this is happening.
Straw man argument....You have the logical fallacy thing down pat.

Nobody said they were getting rich...Just that they were making a living producing absolutely of added value for the overall economy, which is nice work if you can get it....And that they'd have absolutely zero income if they came out tomorrow and admitted that there's nothing to their phony hypothesis.

I am talking about what scientists are making, not Al Gore. You seriously have to be crazy to think there is some giant get rich conspiracy when most climate scientists barely qualify as middle class. These are the people collecting data and saying this is happening.

So no evidence you can offer, no link to show the money and you missed the point about Al $$$ Gore who makes money off warmists like you who fails to realize the AGW conjecture died years ago.

Meanwhile you are showing your desire to lie here since I clearly stated that I don't do conspiracies, quoting my words:

"No evidence that most or all skeptics claim a global conspiracy, I never do"

Your initial post is still dead on arrival.

Again, how much are the charlatans at the top making?.....Throwing in the A-ball bus leaguers to try and average out the salaries of the big leaguers is a shitty and deceitful way to try to make a point.

It's the every day climate scientists that are doing the work and writing the reports.

Nobody said they were getting rich...Just that they were making a living producing absolutely of added value for the overall economy, which is nice work if you can get it....And that they'd have absolutely zero income if they came out tomorrow and admitted that there's nothing to their phony hypothesis.

Do you think we wouldn't need climatologists if not for AGW?

It's the every day climate scientists that are doing the work and writing the reports.
The "every day climate scientists" are the minor leaguers, hoping against hope that their reports can get the approval of the boys at the top, thereby getting them entry into The Big Clubs of IPCC, UCAR, NCAR, and Hadley.....Pointing at all the little fish doesn't distract from the fact that there are a lot of big fish making a lot of money on this scam.

So no evidence you can offer, no link to show the money and you missed the point about Al $$$ Gore who makes money off warmists like you who fails to realize the AGW conjecture died years ago.

Meanwhile you are showing your desire to lie here since I clearly stated that I don't do conspiracies, quoting my words:

Feel free to go prove my numbers wrong. Don't make me laugh by suggesting a large amount of skeptics aren't conspiracy minded. If you're not one of those then good for you.

Do you think we wouldn't need climatologists if not for AGW?
Again with the straw man....Not even going entertain the question.

Feel free to go prove my numbers wrong. Don't make me laugh by suggesting a large amount of skeptics aren't conspiracy minded. If you're not one of those then good for you.
WRONG!....You're making the opening assertion....The onus of proof is on you.

Forum List

Back