Bill Nye Finally Gets a Follower

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Fake climatologist bonds with fake economist.

99FDE615-85B1-43E4-B6C7-05F8DB9FCEF0.jpeg

They have so much in common. Neither knows which end of the socks to put their feet in.
'AOC gets it': Super-scientist Bill Nye has found the person to end climate change, income inequality

OMG.....hysterical. Nye is the poster boy of failed campaign contributions...….the goofball shelled out around 160 million dollars the last 2 mid-term cycles and his candidates got whacked.:abgg2q.jpg:

OMG.....hysterical. Nye is the poster boy of failed campaign contributions...….the goofball shelled out around 160 million dollars the last 2 mid-term cycles and his candidates got whacked.:abgg2q.jpg:

Nye is the poster boy of failed campaign contributions...….the goofball shelled out around 160 million dollars the last 2 mid-term cycles and his candidates got whacked.

You might be confusing Nye with Steyer.

Nye is the poster boy of failed campaign contributions...….the goofball shelled out around 160 million dollars the last 2 mid-term cycles and his candidates got whacked.

You might be confusing Nye with Steyer.

You know what Todd...….you are right.:laughing0301: FAIL...……. still...….both are nutjobs.

One must always consult a mechanical engineer for advice on climate change. :auiqs.jpg:

Mechanical engineers know more about energy moment than most climatologists....nye must have been near the bottom of his class...

Energy moment? What might that be?

And, just out of curiosity, if you don't think you should consult someone like Bill Nye, why the fuck would we want to consult someone as whackjob stupid as you or your denier buddies?

But I really want to know what energy moment is.

Last edited:

And, just out of curiosity, if you don't think you should consult someone like Bill Nye, why the fuck would we want to consult someone as whackjob stupid as you or your denier buddies?

Whoo hooo...caught me in a spelling error...bet that makes you feel good, doesn't 't it skid mark....look at how pathetic you have become...

One must always consult a mechanical engineer for advice on climate change. :auiqs.jpg:
A fake scientist and a fake economist, trying to tell us how to run the world...The end is nigh.
wasn't there a guy named Al Gore that once spoke out like these two boobs? how many years now are we since that hack did all of his sky is falling routine? too fking funny.

Whoo hooo...caught me in a spelling error...bet that makes you feel good, doesn't 't it skid mark....look at how pathetic you have become...

lol JC....that what guys do when they were consistently picked last for the team!:backpedal:

lol JC....that what guys do when they were consistently picked last for the team!:backpedal:
I call them the 'don't look behind the curtain' cult.

Forum List

Back