Bill Nye Finally Gets a Follower

One's going to take down your president, the other's going to take down whatever the fuck you think you know about global warming.

One's going to take down your president, the other's going to take down whatever the fuck you think you know about global warming.
d95.gif

One must always consult a mechanical engineer for advice on climate change. :auiqs.jpg:

You people won't listen to the actual climate scientists either.
It's hard to take seriously people who have never ever been right, hide evidence that they are wrong, conspire to blackball anyone who disagrees with them, and blatantly refuse to comply with FOIA requests.

It's hard to take seriously people who have never ever been right, hide evidence that they are wrong, conspire to blackball anyone who disagrees with them, and blatantly refuse to comply with FOIA requests.

:th_believecrap:

:th_believecrap:
It's all in the East Anglia e-mails and the Harry read me file, of which you are blissfully ignorant, Chumlee.

Fake climatologist bonds with fake economist.

View attachment 249599

They have so much in common. Neither knows which end of the socks to put their feet in.
'AOC gets it': Super-scientist Bill Nye has found the person to end climate change, income inequality

This is what happens when people good at one thing think they should weigh in on politics.

Bill Nye is good at teaching kids fun science facts, but is an idiot when it comes to nearly everything else.

AOC is good at mixing drinks and getting drunks to tip her, yet we all have seen how horribly inept she is at anything else she tries.

There is a reason why Albert Einstein didn’t discuss beauty products.

OMG.....hysterical. Nye is the poster boy of failed campaign contributions...….the goofball shelled out around 160 million dollars the last 2 mid-term cycles and his candidates got whacked.:abgg2q.jpg:

I agree with the sentiment of your post but am entirely sure that Bill Nye could have never afforded to spend $160 million dollars. I would bet his net worth is south of $10 million.

Energy moment? What might that be?

And, just out of curiosity, if you don't think you should consult someone like Bill Nye, why the fuck would we want to consult someone as whackjob stupid as you or your denier buddies?

But I really want to know what energy moment is.

Whoo hooo...caught me in a spelling error...bet that makes you feel good, doesn't 't it skid mark....look at how pathetic you have become...

Hey Crick- just a friendly suggestion. Stop going after SSDD. He makes you look even more stupid every time you do.

Energy moment? What might that be?

And, just out of curiosity, if you don't think you should consult someone like Bill Nye, why the fuck would we want to consult someone as whackjob stupid as you or your denier buddies?

But I really want to know what energy moment is.

Whoo hooo...caught me in a spelling error...bet that makes you feel good, doesn't 't it skid mark....look at how pathetic you have become...

I still don't know what term you were intending by "energy moment". Here's the quote

"Mechanical engineers know more about energy moment than most climatologists....nye must have been near the bottom of his class..." I know what energy is and I know what moment is (as in moment of inertia) but I'm unable to think of a valid term you could get to from "energy moment" via a spelling error.

What did you mean to say? I'm beginning to think that you didn't actually have anything and that you're covering by claiming it was a spelling error.

Forum List

Back