Bill making it a felony to protest against pipelines or other fossil fuel projects

Stop the property damage and I’ll let you protest.. next time I’ll hire a sniper

Then you and the sniper get the death penalty.

And this idea that is you who will defend the oil company property is laughable.

They don't know you exist and don't care.

And you will LET me protest? Lol. You don't have a say in the matter.
Leave the pipe line alone and keep pipe out your mouth

Lol. Or what?
Being gay is really not accepted these days.. and you will be arrested you want a felony? Ohhh you would have to give up your guns lol hahaha

Being gay is more accepted than being an asshole like you.

Why am I being arrested? And if I am, I won't take a deal and then whine about it.
You won’t be arrested if you stay home

You can say that again. The damage oil from the deep water horizon gulf oil spill will be destroying our oceans for decades if not longer.

We are only now learning the damage the ghost oil is causing.

Deepwater oil spill was worse than thought, study says
Technology will help fix the spills ,, besides humans are more important then animals

As soon as you have the technology you can continue.

Your obvious ignorance is showing. Without the animals you say are not important, humans die.
lol you think a oil spill of what we are taking about will kill off all food!? Lol The hyperbole

No more than your "humans are more important than animals".
You don’t think humans are more important then animals? Are you a vegan?

You are not paying attention. It's not one or the other. It is a balanced system. Losing any part throws the system out of balance.

Technology will help fix the spills ,, besides humans are more important then animals

Your obvious ignorance is showing. Without the animals you say are not important, humans die.
lol you think a oil spill of what we are taking about will kill off all food!? Lol The hyperbole

You are not paying attention. It's not one or the other. It is a balanced system. Losing any part throws the system out of balance.
Nobody is talking about killing every animal on earth lol moron

Then you and the sniper get the death penalty.

And this idea that is you who will defend the oil company property is laughable.

They don't know you exist and don't care.

And you will LET me protest? Lol. You don't have a say in the matter.

Lol. Or what?
Being gay is really not accepted these days.. and you will be arrested you want a felony? Ohhh you would have to give up your guns lol hahaha

Why am I being arrested? And if I am, I won't take a deal and then whine about it.

If I go protest, I won't be convicted of a felony. This law won't hold up in court.

And you falling to your knees before your corporate masters shows your true colors.

You don't have to kill every animal on Earth, you uneducated dolt.

Private property owners should decide if the pipeline is approved or not. Easy call. If one property owner causes a holdup good. If even one property owner disapproves then a new route is found.

Lol. Or what?

If I go protest, I won't be convicted of a felony. This law won't hold up in court.

And you falling to your knees before your corporate masters shows your true colors.
OK go get yourself a felony you coward

You don't have to kill every animal on Earth, you uneducated dolt.
So what are you talking about what are you complaining for if humans can live better lives get cheaper gas works better jobs who cares if some fish die and some ducks boo-hoo

Lol. Or what?

Of course it will hold up in court. It doesn't make protesting a felony but only committing some already criminal acts by protesters felonies, for example, trespassing, vandalism and impeding other citizens in their legal activities.

Lol. Or what?

No thanks. I'm not an idiot.

StY home

Lol. Or what?

Of course it will hold up in court. It doesn't make protesting a felony but only committing some already criminal acts by protesters felonies, for example, trespassing, vandalism and impeding other citizens in their legal activities.

It makes misdemeanors into felonies simply because it is against oil, gas and coal companies.

StY home

Whether I stay home or not is my decision.

StY home

You will

It makes misdemeanors into felonies simply because it is against oil, gas and coal companies.
No it's because these crimes have a conspiratorial aspect and they are damaging the state's economy.

StY home

You will

Like you know. Lol.

It wouldn't be my first time to protest.

No it's because these crimes have a conspiratorial aspect and they are damaging the state's economy.

Regardless, making it felonies based only on who the victim is, and thst it is not a pson or citizen, is insanity.

Regardless, making it felonies based only on who the victim is, and thst it is not a pson or citizen, is insanity.
The victim is the people of WV, and it is they who make the laws.

The victim is the people of WV, and it is they who make the laws.

I agree that the people of WV are the victims. But of the companies, not the protesters.

Forum List

Back