AG Barr.....Shut Your Damned Mouth

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
If the AG has a problem with the president...tell him to his face in private. Don't allow a journalist to interview you so you can trash the man in public.

That's the way its always been done in the past.

I'm still pissed about the way he refused to indict Comey for his obvious perjury and LEAKING classified communications.

Now he goes out of his way to castigated Trump in public for a GD tweet.

If the AG has a problem with the president...tell him to his face in private. Don't allow a journalist to interview you so you can trash the man in public.

I'm still pissed about the way he refused to indict Comey for his obvious perjury and LEAKING classified communications.

you need to shut the fuk up

you need to shut the fuk up
Make me.

If he did and was seen they would claim they were colluding. Sad but true.

Barr didn't castigate Trump. Barr has, and will continue to do everything Trump assigns him to do, but he just doesn't want it to be so obvious that is what he is doing. He wants to give the appearance that he is independent, like he is supposed to be, instead of a toady who jumps at every command.

Don't you dare say what you're thinking or drop out of lockstep!

Otherwise you're a radical pinko Stalinist Hitler Nazi Fascist commie I tell you!
I figured you take this stance.
Clearly you like people that jump the chain of command and run to the press.

Shit.....Comey did it, so how can Barr prosecute him for doing roughly the same thing now?

Barr didn't castigate Trump. Barr has, and will continue to do everything Trump assigns him to do, but he just doesn't want it to be so obvious that is what he is doing. He wants to give the appearance that he is independent, like he is supposed to be, instead of a toady who jumps at every command.
Uh....if this is the case..why in the fuck did he agree to an interview ??

To get an audience for his one act play.

Otherwise you're a radical pinko Stalinist Hitler Nazi Fascist commie I tell you!
I figured you take this stance.
Clearly you like people that jump the chain of command and run to the press.

Shit.....Comey did it, so how can Barr prosecute him for doing roughly the same thing now?
I'm not a big fan of seeing people told to shut up, and I see it plenty, from both ends of the spectrum. Of course.

An obvious exception would be state secrets, which are perfectly understandable. This ain't one of those times.

/----/ Things are not always as they seem. Trump is a master at misdirection, and Barr is a no-nonsense, tough as nails AG. This may be how they deflect democRAT charges of the DOJ being Trumps's personal law firm.

Are you that much of a sycophant that you can't see that Barr was trying to help Trump??

Barr to Trump: "Trump stop tweeting about shit that we were supposed to be doing in private, you little gossipy bitch"

/----/ Things are not always as they seem. Trump is a master at misdirection, and Barr is a no-nonsense, tough as nails AG. This may be how they deflect democRAT charges of the DOJ being Trumps's personal law firm.
Glad you admit that this is political theater to deflect from the fact that the DOJ is indeed Trump's law firm....except Trump is such a gossipy little DIVA, he can't keep his mouth shut

This stuff is all well-rehearsed. Just Trump and friends manipulating media.

Glad you admit that this is political theater to deflect from the fact that the DOJ is indeed Trump's law firm....except Trump is such a gossipy little DIVA, he can't keep his mouth shut
:auiqs.jpg:

He was right and it needed to be public.
Trump needs to learn to shut up
trump isn't allowed to use his free speech? I truly don't get folks such as yourself. So what what trump tweets. It's the same as a headline from anonymous source NYT. Big fking deal. I don't see anyone telling them to shut up! And BTW, I don't trust the NYT or any other MSM outlet. just so you know. I get my news about trump from him. it's reliable.

I took it as a warning shot. He was telling Trump to back off or he will resign.

when did trump want to take away free speech and guns? that's what the Nazi's did. so please leave the references to those actually trying to take those two rights away. Barr can say whatever he wants, and so can Trump who fking cares. why do you care? please tell me, it isn't presidential. ready go.

I took it as a warning shot. He was telling Trump to back off or he will resign.

That's exactly the way the crooks wanted you to take it. In reality, Trump couldn't run Barr off with a mop and a bucket of shit.

Forum List

Back