Bill Maher's Islamophobic Career-Ender

Bill Maher is a fat head.

Hes a very funny fathead.

He likes no religion.

No one religion should rule anything.

History has shown people are prusicuted when one religion has too much control.

The only reason Bill was fired last time ( from a show called politically incorrect of all ironies) was this country had gone insane.

He deserved to be fired that last time and he deserves to be fired this time. However, I am not the CEO of HBO, thank God. All's I have to decide is whether HBO will profit offa me, and I choose "no".

NO HE DID NOT DESERVE TO BE FIRED.

All he was saying is calling people cowards who were willing to die for their cause outright is bullshit.

The greatest generation NEVER called kamakazies cowards.

He was remarking on the twisted logic of the Bush admin and their attempts to control people.

YOU FELL FOR IT

What's so wrong about not wanting islam to take over the western world when it's a known fact that 99% of all the cold blooded killing and murdering of innocent people is done in the name of said religion?

Why are you such an ardent supporter of the bloodiest religion on earth?

When did the US military become Islam you dishonest fuckturd?

Bill Maher is a fat head.

Hes a very funny fathead.

He likes no religion.

No one religion should rule anything.

History has shown people are prusicuted when one religion has too much control.

The only reason Bill was fired last time ( from a show called politically incorrect of all ironies) was this country had gone insane.

He deserved to be fired that last time and he deserves to be fired this time. However, I am not the CEO of HBO, thank God. All's I have to decide is whether HBO will profit offa me, and I choose "no".

All he was saying is calling people cowards who were willing to die for their cause outright is bullshit.

He was remarking on the twisted logic of the Bush admin and their attempts to control people.

YOU FELL FOR IT

You are wrong, and you will always be wrong about this. The 9/11 terrorists were not soldiers, they were not "enemy combatants" -- they were mass murdering fuckwhits and praising them should have gotten Maher tarred and feathered, not just fired.....but hey, you can cuddle the next Taliban who enters the US, okay?

7gSB5gka1muuesmt8b6YQJE6o1_500.jpg

Good God you are an adolescent... "I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I?"

So not only are you a bigot, but you're jealous of me being here longer than you. Fuck, get a grip junior, what goes on here isn't that big of a deal. It's a message board, and you're not the Lone Ranger.

Condemning bigotry does not make Modbert, me or anyone else a bigot. You dun like being called that?

Then stop writing bigotted shit on the 'net.

T'aint brain surgery, Pale.

Well... didn't take you long to go over the top, did it?

You and the others that love to throw around buzz words like racist, bigot, homophobe... ya know you've worn them out, and I'm not too worried about what I've said, but it's pretty apparent the BIGOT here is YOU maddie, not me, and you've been called out on it by several people here already. Deal with it... I'm out. No more reason to debate here. The thread has devolved into a pissing contest already.

I am not a perfect person, but I am 100% bigotry-free.

YOU FELL FOR IT

You are wrong, and you will always be wrong about this. The 9/11 terrorists were not soldiers, they were not "enemy combatants" -- they were mass murdering fuckwhits and praising them should have gotten Maher tarred and feathered, not just fired.....but hey, you can cuddle the next Taliban who enters the US, okay?

He wasnt praising him you fool he was pointing out the Bush speak Bullshit about calling people willing to die outright for their cause as cowards.

Listen to yourself spew Bush/Rove talking points.

YOU FELL FOR IT

He wasnt praising him you fool he was pointing out the Bush speak Bullshit about calling people willing to die outright for their cause as cowards.

:eusa_whistle:

:popcorn:

Oh STFU up he stated an opinion you hack! He says far worse things about conservatives and Christians and NO ONE CARES!!!

Take you PCness and shove it up your ASS!!! In this case he is right to be alarmed! There is a major cultural clash throughout Europe, Russia and China. Either you can ignore it like a simpleton such as yourself or you can have an opinion discussion about it!

You demonstrated liberal fascism. You tout free speech until someone disagrees with you, then boycott, call for his firing, call him a Nazi and try to get rid ot free speech.

Those
who accuse the once libertarian Bill Maher of becoming too much of a liberal apologist might want to clean their ears. Maher made a Juan Williams-esque confession on his program when he apprehensively noted that Mohammed has just become the most popular baby name in Britain. “Am I a racist to feel alarmed by that?” Maher asked his panel. “Because I am. And it’s not because of the race, it’s because of the religion. I don’t have to apologize, do I, for not wanting the Western world to be taken over by Islam in 300 years?”

His normally boisterous crowd fell silent as the panel responded to Maher’s admission.

“If you’re with NPR,” the conservative Margaret Hoover chimed, “You’d be fired.”

“It’s worse,” Lawrence O’Donnell told Maher. “It’s way worse than what Juan Williams said.” Hoover seemed to agree with this sentiment.

Reihan Salam, a conservative analyst with a Muslim name, also seemed irked by Maher’s comments, noting that he “has some uncles named Mohammed” that are “pretty decent guys.”

Of course, it’s not the name that Maher fears, but the religion. (Any of them, in fact — Maher’s qualms with religion of any sort, Islam or not, are long-standing and well-documented.) Hoover further stoked Maher by claiming that the U.K is saddled with a “far bigger problem” than baby names: Sharia law, which she said is creeping into England.

“Then I’m right,” Maher said, taking her for her word. “I should be alarmed. And I don’t apologize for it.”

And we believe him there. After all, this is the same man who got his previous show Politically Incorrect cancelled when he asserted that the 9/11 attackers were “not cowardly.”

Bill Maher Afraid Mohammeds, Islam Taking Over Western World | Mediaite

What a shame; I had just renewed my subscription to HBO -- and primarily to watch his show. Well, I am cancelling today and telling my cable provider why that is.

WTF is wrong with people lately, that hatred, ignorance and fear are considered socially acceptable? Have they all gone insane?

427968_128.jpg

I never heard anyone from the greatest generation call Kamakazis Cowards.

They called them what they were, brainwashed.

Condemning bigotry does not make Modbert, me or anyone else a bigot. You dun like being called that?

Then stop writing bigotted shit on the 'net.

T'aint brain surgery, Pale.

Well... didn't take you long to go over the top, did it?

You and the others that love to throw around buzz words like racist, bigot, homophobe... ya know you've worn them out, and I'm not too worried about what I've said, but it's pretty apparent the BIGOT here is YOU maddie, not me, and you've been called out on it by several people here already. Deal with it... I'm out. No more reason to debate here. The thread has devolved into a pissing contest already.

I am not a perfect person, but I am 100% bigotry-free.

You lying bitch, your a huge bigot! You see blacks and Latinos as inferior to you. You see them more as children that requires the Big Brother and Sister White Superiors to take care of them and coddle them. Because god forbide, in your mind, as a whole they can never state on their own to feet and take care of themselves. Because afterall, in your mind, they are inferior children to the White Man!

lol, too fuckin much. He rips on Christians incessantly and it's funny as hell, worthy of awards really, and one fucking comment about Islam and he becomes a bigot.

Seriously, if you wonder what's wrong with America, look no further.

You lying bitch, your a huge bigot! You see blacks and Latinos as inferior to you. You see them more as children that requires the Big Brother and Sister White Superiors to take care of them and coddle them. Because god forbide, in your mind, as a whole they can never state on their own to feet and take care of themselves. Because afterall, in your mind, they are inferior children to the White Man!

And this rant comes from GHook

Who sends me neg reps on a regular basis.

Which usually includes the word "******" and other racist comments. :doubt:

You are the only one who believes that.

Bigots often do not see their own bigotry. And... apparently.... they are incapable of recognizing real bigotry in others.

Priceless. You're the dumbass that said it's wrong for Americans to build a mosque simply because they are Muslims. That is bigotry.

Interesting, I never get called a bigot by Muslims.... only by those with a personal ax to grind. How childish of you. But do carry on. You're whining is meaningless drivel to me.

I'd think you two, like we Christians, would be more inclined to defend each other's faiths - as all our Churches do - against those who seek to do us all harm, rather than bitching at each other.

Jews, Christians and Muslims all face the same crap from the same people. We really should knock off the internal squabbling and support each other.

YOU FELL FOR IT

You truely are just this stupid, ain't ya?

How is what Maher said any better than the hate speech of the Westboro Baptist Church as they protest at the funerals of America soldiers?

TM, you have the manners and sensitivity of a dead pig.

I'd think you two, like we Christians, would be more inclined to defend each other's faiths - as all our Churches do - against those who seek to do us all harm, rather than bitching at each other.

Jews, Christians and Muslims all face the same crap from the same people. We really should knock off the internal squabbling and support each other.
I agree

Forum List

Back