Bill Maher's Islamophobic Career-Ender

And this rant comes from GHook

Who sends me neg reps on a regular basis.

Which usually includes the word "******" and other racist comments. :doubt:

I'd think you two, like we Christians, would be more inclined to defend each other's faiths - as all our Churches do - against those who seek to do us all harm, rather than bitching at each other.

Jews, Christians and Muslims all face the same crap from the same people. We really should knock off the internal squabbling and support each other.
Even though Islam, Muhammad, and the Quran are viciously attacked on an hourly basis here on USMB

Not once have I ever made a post attacking Christianity or Judaism as a religion.

Nor have I ever attacked the Bible, Jesus, or the Torah.

I have just pointed out parts or passages I disagree with.

But never with any disrespect.

Why can't Christians and Jews here also treat their monotheistic muslim brothers and sisters with the same degree of religious respect???

Most of us do, Sunni. Certainly, I try to. If I see people being stupid about any of the Abrahamic faiths. So did the Catholics and Muslims in Chicago over the potential parcel bombs targeting Jews. Both faiths came out in support of the Jews. I like it when we do that - I wish we would do it more.

I'd think you two, like we Christians, would be more inclined to defend each other's faiths - as all our Churches do - against those who seek to do us all harm, rather than bitching at each other.

Jews, Christians and Muslims all face the same crap from the same people. We really should knock off the internal squabbling and support each other.

You are one crazy bitch.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gpNqB4dnT4[/ame]

You are one crazy bitch.

CG's right, Huggy. All men of good heart should be standing together against evil...regardless of their faith.

CG's right, Huggy. All men of good heart should be standing together against evil...regardless of their faith.
And you shouldn't post pictures of Maher with a photoshopped nose and an swastika on his head.

It works ALL ways.

I did not see anything different about his nose. I'd never hang up anything anti-semetic; I'll edit, Ravi.

You lying bitch, your a huge bigot! You see blacks and Latinos as inferior to you. You see them more as children that requires the Big Brother and Sister White Superiors to take care of them and coddle them. Because god forbide, in your mind, as a whole they can never state on their own to feet and take care of themselves. Because afterall, in your mind, they are inferior children to the White Man!

I suggest we ALL should support each others rights to believe and speak our hearts.

Madeline has made the claim that the terrorism and murder are cultural not religious. She has stated in this thread that it is because of Arab and Middle Eastern culture that Muslim terrorism exists.

Madeline? Ever hear of Bali? Is Indonesia in the Middle east? Are you aware that in Indonesia there is an on going attack on Christians and non Muslims by Muslims? That it, like the Arab version is condoned and executed in what its followers call commandments from Islam?

Tell me Madeline is China in the Middle East? I guess you missed the murders and terrorism in China BY Muslims?

Is the Republic of the Philippines in the Middle East or Africa? I guess you haven't heard of the Muslim terrorism there either? Something that has been going on for over 100 years?

The British Muslims that planned and executed the British subway attack, were all BORN in Britain, taught in Britain, trained in Britain, educated in Britain.

How about the WHITE Americans that converted to Islam and then carried out terror attacks? What besides Islam ties them to the middle east culture?

Except she mentioned only religious people.

Well, I think she meant everyone, TM. Us left-overs are an after-thought, yanno?

Could you please not decide what I meant. I mean what I say, not what you think I mean. You do this constantly. It is why we fell out and why you are incapable of rational discussion - you insist on deciding what other people mean.

He had a show named "politically incorrect" you fool.

You just think cons own the phrase

See maddy.

She was NOT including all Americans in that statement.

Try and get your head out of your ass, truth. I was talking about faiths, not countries. In my world.... the real world.... there are countries beyond the US.

Around in the world Muslims, Jews and Christians are persecuted for their beliefs. In my opinion, we should stand together to meet those who seek to take away our freedom to practice our individual faiths. It's not unheard of for the three faiths to come together.

And you shouldn't post pictures of Maher with a photoshopped nose and an swastika on his head.

It works ALL ways.

I did not see anything different about his nose. I'd never hang up anything anti-semetic; I'll edit, Ravi.
I wondered about that.

I've always thought he night have some sort of a syphylitic deformation to his whole face, and that's where his anger derives.

He's a nasty person and nasty looking

Last edited:

Forum List

Back