Bill Maher to tea partiers: The Founding Fathers would’ve hated your guts

You do not act like a Republican, daveman, far more like an agenda-driven reactionary activist trying to corrupt the party. But you will get to vote for Romney, so rant and chant away.
"The problem with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant -- it's that they know so much that isn't so." :lol:

Yes, your ignorance is showing, daveman. Glad you understand that.

All of that aside, do you really think a Palin or Bachman candidacy can win. I mean really?

You do not act like a Republican, daveman, far more like an agenda-driven reactionary activist trying to corrupt the party. But you will get to vote for Romney, so rant and chant away.
"The problem with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant -- it's that they know so much that isn't so." :lol:

All of that aside, do you really think a Palin or Bachman candidacy can win. I mean really?

In some respects, it'd be better to allow that ticket to run just as a sacrifice.

In some respects, it'd be better to allow that ticket to run just as a sacrifice.

Such a ticket would guarantee government-dominated health care reform as well as a cleansing of the GOP of reactionary activists to the far right.

Now you're calling me a liberal? What a stupid, stupid child you are.
Hey, dumbass, where did I ever voice support for a Palin or Bachman candidacy?

Now you're calling me a liberal? What a stupid, stupid child you are.
Hey, dumbass, where did I ever voice support for a Palin or Bachman candidacy?

Touchy, touchy, my little reactionary agenda-driven activist, touchy, touchy. :lol:

I am curious if you think a Palin or Bachman ticket can win? I don't, but lot of folks far to the right here seem to think differently. Where are you on it?

"The founding fathers would have hated your guts"

Reference to the founding fathers ideas of hating America or not would be totally irrelevant in todays society. The founding fathers have no contendancy or mindset on the change and metamorphisis this country has been through thus making their opinions I think irrelevant. Sure they may have started a ripple, yet many of their historical analyses and decisions were also based on Ignorance alone.

By the Way I voted for Obama.

In case you do not realize their opinions are still used to support the Constitution. Thats how we tdecide what the meaning of certain laws are. Such as the second Amendment.

Indeed MANY of their opinions are still used, however, many of their opinions have also been reinterpretated, scratched out, and dismissed as well. Lets not pretend as If the founding founders decisions were "Holier than thou", apparently, they made some very bad decisions also.

"The founding fathers would have hated your guts"

Reference to the founding fathers ideas of hating America or not would be totally irrelevant in todays society. The founding fathers have no contendancy or mindset on the change and metamorphisis this country has been through thus making their opinions I think irrelevant. Sure they may have started a ripple, yet many of their historical analyses and decisions were also based on Ignorance alone.

By the Way I voted for Obama.

In case you do not realize their opinions are still used to support the Constitution. Thats how we tdecide what the meaning of certain laws are. Such as the second Amendment.

Indeed MANY of their opinions are still used, however, many of their opinions have also been reinterpretated, scratched out, and dismissed as well. Lets not pretend as If the founding founders decisions were "Holier than thou", apparently, they made some very bad decisions also.

wrong on everything.

Point out LaShaun's errors, bigreb, or be a hypocrite. Can't do it, can you, hypocrite?

Calling you for what you do to others. Answer LaShaun, stop being a hypocrite, and we can go from there.

I have always appropriately answered your charges when you support them with evidence.

A series of questions do not constitute a charge and never will.

That is what you want to do, make a prompt without support.

I am never going to let you get away with that nonsense.

I have always appropriately answered your charges when you support them with evidence.

A series of questions do not constitute a charge and never will.

That is what you want to do, make a prompt without support.

I am never going to let you get away with that nonsense.

HORSESHIT. plain and simple HORSESHIT.

Forum List

Back