Are Liberals finally using their brains? Bill Maher seems to be leading the charge!

Cougarbear

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2022

So, Bill Maher is asking the question, If Trump was in bed with Putin and Russia, why didn't Putin invade Ukraine when he would have had support from his buddy Trump? Putin invaded Ukraine when Biden was Vice-President and now as President. What was the reason for no invasions while Trump was President? Maher also blasted both political parties for using the Ukraine invasion to score political points instead of helping to solve this potential WW3.
What are your opinions on why Putin waited for a Democrat to be President again before reigning terror over the Ukraine people?

So, Bill Maher is asking the question, If Trump was in bed with Putin and Russia, why didn't Putin invade Ukraine when he would have had support from his buddy Trump? Putin invaded Ukraine when Biden was Vice-President and now as President. What was the reason for no invasions while Trump was President? Maher also blasted both political parties for using the Ukraine invasion to score political points instead of helping to solve this potential WW3.
What are your opinions on why Putin waited for a Democrat to be President again before reigning terror over the Ukraine people?

Putin worked hard to install Trump as President. Why would he make his life more difficult?

I've had the same thought as Mahr.

people "bloom" in their own time... evolve.. mature.. whatever word you call it. I myself was slow to learn... shall we say... why I should be and everyone should be socially conservative... Once I learned, I would NEVER go back... because truth is truth..

I pray Mahr ... um... how to say? I pray for him...

Putin worked hard to install Trump as President. Why would he make his life more difficult?
Why do you think he isn't making his life more difficult now? Putin wanted to do this if Hillary won because the really support was from Hillary who was in bed with the Russians. She's the one with the fake dossier and paid for it. She would be another Obama-Biden and Putin would have wanted that to take over Ukraine in 2017.

Wow. Americans are so arrogant tho think that a war between Russia and Ukraine has anything to do with the US. We think that everything just revolves around us. Itā€™s so pathetic:

I've had the same thought as Mahr.

people "bloom" in their own time... evolve.. mature.. whatever word you call it. I myself was slow to learn... shall we say... why I should be and everyone should be socially conservative... Once I learned, I would NEVER go back... because truth is truth..

I pray Mahr ... um... how to say? I pray for him...
Could you clarify your position? What were you? conservative or liberal? Go back to what? And, what truth are you speaking of?

That's the best you've got? So Putin would be a good boy because he installed Trump!
Seems to me that both sides like to make clams of stolen or rigged elections.

Except the US Senate (under GOP control) confirmed that the Russians did whatever they could to help your blob. What you got?

Wow. Americans are so arrogant tho think that a war between Russia and Ukraine has anything to do with the US. We think that everything just revolves around us. Itā€™s so pathetic:
In this case, Maher, a liberal like yourself, believes there is a connection between Trump being President and why he did not invade during those 4 years. Trump had a huge effect on the world. Not just the fact he drew a red line in the sand if Syria used chemical weapons and bombed them killing some Russians as well, but with Europe and how they related to Russia (Germany and oil) as well as supporting their own NATO. Putin knew what Trump would be doing. And it's not talking about Build, Back, Better or Climate change and electric cars.

Why do you think he isn't making his life more difficult now? Putin wanted to do this if Hillary won because the really support was from Hillary who was in bed with the Russians. She's the one with the fake dossier and paid for it. She would be another Obama-Biden and Putin would have wanted that to take over Ukraine in 2017.
Quite the imagination.

In this case, Maher, a liberal like yourself, believes there is a connection between Trump being President and why he did not invade during those 4 years. Trump had a huge effect on the world. Not just the fact he drew a red line in the sand if Syria used chemical weapons and bombed them killing some Russians as well, but with Europe and how they related to Russia (Germany and oil) as well as supporting their own NATO. Putin knew what Trump would be doing. And it's not talking about Build, Back, Better or Climate change and electric cars.

Bill Maher says something ridiculous every 6 months or so to gin up interest in his show.

This is just the latest. And this is pretty mild.

That's dumb. Putin doesn't like TRUMP!, he doesn't like Quid Pro, he doesn't give a rat's patoot about any American president. To a thug like Putin, other world leaders are tools, a means to an end. If he tried to get TRUMP! into office, he would have done so because he believed TRUMP! would be someone he could steam roll to get what he wanted. He got very little and TRUMP! stood up to him and Xi, so clearly he wanted a weaker president more likely to look the other way or do anything BUT actually try to stop him when he went into Ukraine. Most likely, he believed the crap in the American media about the Peace President itching to start WWIII and held off because he was unsure how TRUMP! would actually react.

Except the US Senate (under GOP control) confirmed that the Russians did whatever they could to help your blob. What you got?
And then 4 years later TRUMP! shut them down so completely that no one said a peep about them messing with the election. Funny how that works.

Bill Maher says something ridiculous every 6 months or so to gin up interest in his show.

This is just the latest. And this is pretty mild.
Well, why did Putin not attack while Trump was President? He did while Obama-Biden weaklings were in office and now when weakling Biden is President. There is a definite correlation for sure.

Bill Maher is more of ā€œget of my lawn you damn kidsā€ type of political person at this point than a Liberal. I wouldnā€™t call him a Liberal

Forum List

Back