Bill Maher tells Donna Brazile to her face — ‘Joe Biden is going to lose.’

Cuz that's totally relevant here.

Jack Off.
The point is Maher is projecting, based on the fact that the whole political situation has broken him.
Talk to me when the conventions are over.

Then, if for some reason it's down to Trump and Biden (again), we'll have something to talk about. :)

I am just loving every moment of the inevitable unraveling of the Left.

And as the Carpenters once said, it's only just begun.

Grab the popcorn.

Between hapless Biden, support for Hummus/Bin Laden, and the fracturing of the Dem base?

It's going to be full on Leftist Civil War.

Enjoy. ;)

So, when Biden does win next year.... are you trumptards going to go crazy again and try to trash the Capitol or did you learn your lesson?

Bill Maher tells Donna Brazile to her face — ‘Joe Biden is going to lose.’​

I have to disagree with Bill Mahler, Bill said Joe can still do the job, just that people think he is too old and perception is everything.

Bill is wrong. Joe IS too old, and he NEVER could do the job much less now.

I don't expect the bum to even make it to the ticket. If the democrats can dig up anyone half decent remotely capable of winning, they will yank Joe out of there on some thinly half-baked excuse.

Maybe they'll arrange for Joe to trip over Kamela and have both roll down the stairs of Air force One.

Grab the popcorn.

Between hapless Biden, support for Hummus/Bin Laden, and the fracturing of the Dem base?

Enjoy. ;)

Brazile thought Hillary would win even to the point of cheating for her so this really isn't newsworthy.
donna brazile the cheater still around. she has no shame. who would want to listen to the cheater

Grab the popcorn.

Enjoy. ;)

Her old aunt jamima fatass is the problem with the Democratic Party. She is one of the bitches who thought it was a good idea to run Hillary Clinton. These old fuckers are to out of touch with normal people.

Her old aunt jamima fatass is the problem with the Democratic Party. She is one of the bitches who thought it was a good idea to run Hillary Clinton. These old fuckers are to out of touch with normal people.

That was both racist and sizeist.

Im not familiar with this incident. I feel like whatever youre referring to, it isnt exactly the way youre explaining it. Shitting on US troops right after 9/11 was simply not something that anyone did. What exactly are you referring to here?
But that's exactly what he did when he called "Firing missiles from 10,000 miles away" Cowardly.

Bill said the Muzzies who committed the act of egregious terror had to be "brave" to do what they did.
You left out the part where he called our past military actions "Cowardly".

Grab the popcorn.

Enjoy. ;)

When loyal cultists like Maher are bailing out on President Snow, you know it's over.

Forum List

Back