Bill Maher Said He Would Vote For Biden's Detached Head In Blue Fluid Before He Would Vote For Trump

Which tells you all of his empty words pretending to be telling lefties they are too extreme is all a bunch of bullshit.

I gave you a model that had relative success.

So, your remedy is to further expand encampments of drug addicts and the mentally ill next to parks, residential areas and schools?
I don't have a remedy except a more inclusive economy. And it appears you don't either, you model just moves the homeless around yet does nothing.

Maher is a delusional, Democrat partisan, like most of them are. He likes to shock people but I think his weak shit is getting old and a little predictable. You'll never learn much from him.

I don't have a remedy except a more inclusive economy. And it appears you don't either, you model just moves the homeless around yet does nothing.
You're too humble. Why not endorse the leftist model enabled by DeBlasio in NY? Just steal money from the taxpayers?

Is that where the ''defund the police'' money went to?

You're fucking crazy.
This county is literally falling apart because of that degenerate son of a bitch.
I guess those in the RW Echo Chamber actually believe that

All their friends say so

I guess those in the RW Echo Chamber actually believe that

All their friends say so
Well, considering the fact that a twisted Biden supporter shot up a Christian school 42 miles from my house last month, and Sunday morning I heard somebody shooting a weapon on full-auto in downtown Clarksville TN. Not to mention the fact that you can't scroll thru Twitter without seeing multiple assaults and looting.
Is Twitter a rightwing echo chamber now?
Then there's assholes standing on the tracks in NYC stopping the subway from running again.
More idiots in San Francisco that think they have the right to give people $200 million each just because they look like they have some African in them.
Then there's this shit:

Forum List

Back