Bill Maher Said He Would Vote For Biden's Detached Head In Blue Fluid Before He Would Vote For Trump

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Spelling out the mindset of leftist voters Bill Maher said he would vote for the decapitated head of Joe Biden instead of Donald Trump.

This pretty much spells out the irrational thinking of the left.

They would rather vote for a deadman or a vegetable than vote for a Republican.

Maher spent most of last night's show criticizing the Democrat Party, but he's still willing to vote for them.

I remember years ago listening to a guy making fun of Joe Biden for 15 mins and then asking him why he would vote for him.
He simply said Biden was an idiot, but he's their idiot.

And now we can understand why Democrats would vote for a worthless scumbag rather than somebody from the GOP.

Voters like this are insane.
They expect good government when their standards won't allow it.

Spelling out the mindset of leftist voters Bill Maher said he would vote for the decapitated head of Joe Biden instead of Donald Trump.

Maher spent most of last night's show criticizing the Democrat Party, but he's still willing to vote for them.

I remember years ago listening to a guy making fun of Joe Biden for 15 mins and then asking him why he would vote for him.

And now we can understand why Democrats would vote for a worthless scumbag rather than somebody from the GOP.

As I have said:

Can't have a country with a mindset like this. It's over.

In case you missed it.

Trump was a draft dodger, ran a fake university, a fake foundation, cheats on his taxes, cheats on his wives, lies two to three times every hour, failed to do anything constructive as president unless giving the wealthy tax breaks counts, failed the pandemic, got Covid, selected three reactionary far right tools for the SCOTUS, one a rapist, was a sore election loser, lied about the election, stole government documents, and continues to repeat lies and lies and lies. "I love the uneducated." Donald John Trump

Let's go Donald: Lest We Forget the Horrors: A Catalog of Trump’s Worst Cruelties, Collusions, Corruptions, and Crimes: The Complete Listing: Atrocities 1 – 1056

It's the same thinking that got Trump elected in 2016. If it had been any candidate other than Hillary, Trump would have lost.

And you wouldn't vote for Trumps' disembodied head?

If you say no you're lying

As I have said:

Can't have a country with a mindset like this. It's over.

Sure we can.

The Democrats might not be perfect, but the Republicans are fucking nuts.

You see, it used to be you'd get two guys up there that were pretty sensible and you are just making a choice on policy disagreements and who seems like a more competent administrator.

But the problem with the MAGA movement is that you guys just want to see the world burn. You somehow blame government for all your problems, and when Trump unleashes an angry mob on Congress, you are all for it.

That's what isn't sustainable.

Basically he admitted being dumber than a detached head of our idiot in chief who once admited he wasn't as smart as Hunter.😄

I agree Trump is not good for the US in any manner.

I suppose yet that doesn't change the fact that Trump is a clear and present danger.
No.
Biden is the clear and present danger.
But since your idea of danger is shot all to Hell you wouldn't know what that is.

You think danger is somebody taking away your ability to abort the unborn.
You don't mind if the Democrats murders folks to get what they want as long as you can still murder babies.

This is what the Democrat voters vote for. Homeless people crapping next to them in the street:

Fu2bG7pWYAURDNE.jpg

These are the same people who voted for John Fetterman and Kamala Harris. These are the same leftist retrogrades who vote into power the leftist retrogrades who destroy the cities they live in.

So this is the left. If you dare make an issue of drug addicts and the mentally disturbed committing crimes, you can be hauled into court and fined.

In case you missed it.

Trump was a draft dodger, ran a fake university, a fake foundation, cheats on his taxes, cheats on his wives, lies two to three times every hour, failed to do anything constructive as president unless giving the wealthy tax breaks counts, failed the pandemic, got Covid, selected three reactionary far right tools for the SCOTUS, one a rapist, was a sore election loser, lied about the election, stole government documents, and continues to repeat lies and lies and lies. "I love the uneducated." Donald John Trump

Let's go Donald: Lest We Forget the Horrors: A Catalog of Trump’s Worst Cruelties, Collusions, Corruptions, and Crimes: The Complete Listing: Atrocities 1 – 1056
It is not Republican hate for me, I wish they would come up with a sane candidate, and they might. But Trump is worse than nothing. Far, far worse. Trump is a horrible person who does not give a big hoot about the country or anyone in it not named Trump. We would have to be profoundly stupid to vote for Trump again. We know who he is.

Forum List

Back