Bill Maher Is A Total Sleazebag

And so was Trump's lawyer, who has since come clean.
Michael Cohen wasn't Trump's only lawyer.
He was some sleaze that Trump got to do odd jobs for him.
Fact is one of Trump's more trusted lawyers said Michael Cohen was suicidal and was willing to sign anything just to get some relief from the charges being thrown at him. He admitted he had zero proof that Trump was implicated in anything.
He didn't come clean. He simply signed a bogus statement to get out of 20 years in prison.

I just saw Bill Maher at the Wynn about a month ago. A buddy of mine from back east was in town and asked if I wanted to go. He was doing one of his stand up acts. It was a great show.

I just saw Bill Maher at the Wynn about a month ago. A buddy of mine from back east was in town and asked if I wanted to go. He was doing one of his stand up acts. It was a great show.
Are you fuk'n kidding? Damn, I was there for the week previous (last week of Feb.) and I missed him by a week or so. That would have been awesome, there were no shows with a shit to pay money for when I was there.

Are you fuk'n kidding? Damn, I was there for the week previous and I missed him by a week. That would have been awesome, there were no shows with a shit to pay money for when I was there.

He's hilarious.

I'd rather watch Jim Gaffigan, Jim Breuer, or Dave Chappell.

Bill's more rational than the ultra-left....but he's still a shill for the weirdos in the woke left.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back