Bill Maher blasts blue cities

To the Democrats who run these cities, go ahead and keep it up. The people who fill your coffers with tax money, will be the ones who leave the fastest.

"It's again the same principle as I was saying before about like the reverse of what liberalism really is. Liberalism is ‘For the sake of humanity and compassion, can we get these people off the streets?’ And woke is, ‘How dare you ask them to move! This is their home.’ No, it's not!"

Bill Maher blasts blue cities over handling of homeless, migrants: 'Stop the posturing... you're full of s---'​

The liberal comedian also swiped President Biden for his lack of 'competency'​

They certainly have gone "full retard".

No they won't, I will have them arrested, they can't stay on private property and if they do, their lives would be miserable until the are taken out by law enforcement.

I was reading another one of the thousands of articles written about the "homeless" in Portland. One of the stories was about an elderly woman on a fixed-income, who lives in a small house she owns. Behind her house is an alley, and right on the other side of her fence up against her fence is a "homeless" camp.
She says it's loud, smells, and she's frequently seen smoke. She continually complains to the city, but they refuse to do anything about it.

Democrats seem to prefer chaos over order. That's why they actively pursue policies that cause animosity between parties, races and economic classes. As long as out corporate media backs every stupid policy they come up with, they'll continue doing what they're doing. In the end, the American worker, taxpayer and homeowner will suffer.

Democrats seem to prefer chaos over order. That's why they actively pursue policies that cause animosity between parties, races and economic classes. As long as out corporate media backs every stupid policy they come up with, they'll continue doing what they're doing. In the end, the American worker, taxpayer and homeowner will suffer.
Order = Just do what you are told and no one gets hurt.

https://www.npr.org/2020/12/23/9497...armed-black-man-within-10-seconds-of-encounte

Forum List

Back