Bill Clinton's great regret: race disparity in the U.S.

Darwins Friend said:
CLUE: >>>>>>> Federal Aviation Administration rule changes (overseen by the Bush Administration) <<<<<<<

Can you truly not read?

I can read. You can't comprehend.

Put the sheep down for one minute and concentrate.

Let me try to ask this a different way.

How did >>>>>>> Federal Aviation Administration rule changes (overseen by the Bush Administration) <<<<<<< cause your business to lose 4 times the income as when Clinton was in office?

Two suggestions if this is still hard for you to comprehend.

www.hop.com

www.dictionary.com

Darwins Friend said:
CLUE: >>>>>>> Federal Aviation Administration rule changes (overseen by the Bush Administration) <<<<<<<

Can you truly not read?

AAAHHHH--lost some of that double dipping income. That about wraps it up !

CSM said:
really...35 years in the USN...where? in the brig?

Are you going to be another one of those trolls who try to impress us with your heroic and prolonged war record? I am not impressed. You have no concept of what my experiences were in the armed services either so put your lid where the sun dont shine.

BAAHHHAAA! I like it - Especially the last comment. No, I won’t try to impress you with my record - cause keeping heroes flying isn’t very glamorous. Good retort though - shows some testicles.

Speaking to a black think tank on Tuesday, the former U.S. president offered a somber, sorrowful reflection on the end of his time in the White House and his failed effort to spark a national debate about race relations.

lol , I miss seeing Bubba's pouty face when he pretended to be sad and remorseful. He was such a good actor! ....well perhaps bad actor.

Attachments

• $clinton_pout.jpg
    $clinton_pout.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 74
GotZoom said:
I can read. You can't comprehend.

Put the sheep down for one minute and concentrate.

Let me try to ask this a different way.

How did >>>>>>> Federal Aviation Administration rule changes (overseen by the Bush Administration) <<<<<<< cause your business to lose 4 times the income as when Clinton was in office?

Two suggestions if this is still hard for you to comprehend.

www.hop.com

www.dictionary.com

CFR-14 (Patriot Act). Were you raised by wolves, or have you been in a cave?

Darwins Friend said:
CFR-14 (Patriot Act). Were you raised by wolves, or have you been in a cave?

My business deals with the Patriot Act every day. I know how it influences my company.

How does the Patriot Act has a negative influence on your business? You repair airplane engines right?

Darwins Friend said:
BAAHHHAAA! I like it - Especially the last comment. No, I won’t try to impress you with my record - cause keeping heroes flying isn’t very glamorous. Good retort though - shows some testicles.

Big brass ones here...30+ years in the Army. Those who have been around these boards any time at all will tell you that I get real testy when folks start talking about our men and women in the military. All Ican say is they better be nice, glowing comments otherwise it only takes me milliseconds to reach orbiting velocity.

GotZoom said:
My business deals with the Patriot Act every day. I know how it influences my company.

How does the Patriot Act has a negative influence on your business? You repair airplane engines right?

$56k in new security devices for my repair station: Patriot-I

Drug tests on all employees - every 30 days: $140 each: Patriot-I

Security officer - background check authority: $60k new position: Patriot-II

and on and on and on and on.

CSM said:
Big brass ones here...30+ years in the Army. Those who have been around these boards any time at all will tell you that I get real testy when folks start talking about our men and women in the military. All Ican say is they better be nice, glowing comments otherwise it only takes me milliseconds to reach orbiting velocity.

Yes Sir, and understood! But please go back and actually read what I said. :usa:

Darwins Friend said:

Why do I get the feeling that you are playing the "Devils Advocate" using a fishing pole and reeling in the fish! :clap1:

Darwins Friend said:

Finally....an answer to a question.

Thank you.

Darwins Friend said:
Yes Sir, and understood! But please go back and actually read what I said. :usa:

I read it and understood it well enough. You should realize that many a troll has come on this board and started out exactly with your type of statement about the 2300 personnel we have lost and then quickly degenerate into the idea that military folks are robots and they all died for nothing. The fact is it doesn't really matter what WE think they died for, what matters is what THEY think they died for.

I was merely warning you not to go down that road.

Darwins Friend said:

Doesn't that have more to do with the fact its post 9/11 rather than just because Bush is in office? Patriot Act was supported by both sides was it not?

theHawk said:
Doesn't that have more to do with the fact its post 9/11 rather than just because Bush is in office? Patriot Act was supported by both sides was it not?
Of course...but to some that is immaterial. They forget or ignore the fact that CONGRESS makes and passes the laws.

CSM said:
Of course...but to some that is immaterial. They forget or ignore the fact that CONGRESS makes and passes the laws.

I'm glad you said that. I will still in shock that he actually answered a question.

It sounds to me like 9/11 is the cause of his loss of profit...not President Bush.

Gee whiz Darwin...sorry the U.S. got attacked.

Guess it was bad for your business.

GotZoom said:
I'm glad you said that. I will still in shock that he actually answered a question.

It sounds to me like 9/11 is the cause of his loss of profit...not President Bush.

Gee whiz Darwin...sorry the U.S. got attacked.

Guess it was bad for your business.

Yep, but then why not be angry at those who executed the attack? I have no doubt that there was economic impact in many sectors of this nation. Unless one ascribes to the conspiracy theories that abound, Bush didn't do it ... terrorists did...be mad at them!

theHawk said:

To a point.

The direct oversight by the FAA on my facility is under the authority of the president. How the public is supposedly made to feel safe (even though you’re no safer than prior to 9/11, other than actual passengers keeping their eyes open while flying) is mandated by the White House and whatever the bureaucrats therein see fit: Reference the colors on "The Treat Chart".

(btw - what color is it set on presently? Hell, I don’t know.)

TSA was mandated and the same blubbering, extremely over-weight slobs were hired from the private security companies that employed them previously at airports - given an 8-week course that supposedly made them all aviation security experts - and an average $28 salary increase. All to continue ignoring unlocked doors and not detecting obvious bomb dummies slid through by the GAO officers.

Bottom Line: The president over-stepped his bounds and put all of this extra burden on the private sector - not looking down the road as to the effects on those businesses. Read about Delta’s plight this weekend for reference material.

CSM said:
Yep, but then why not be angry at those who executed the attack? I have no doubt that there was economic impact in many sectors of this nation. Unless one ascribes to the conspiracy theories that abound, Bush didn't do it ... terrorists did...be mad at them!

We all know that thousands of businessess were negatively impacted by 9/11.

Darwin's believes that his is the only one that matters. And I understand that..it's HIS business. He has to support his family, his farm animals, etc.

It is much easier for him to blame the President than the people behind the attacks.

Surprising...since he served 35 years in the military. You would think he would be familiar with how all this works.

But then again..he is special. Just ask him...he'll tell you.

Forum List

Back