Bill Clinton wants Hillary to release info!

It's lame to even try to blame Republicans for proposing cuts. It would have to get through the senate and the left has the final word.

Bottom line is that the Obama administration sacrificed our people, probably to appease radical Muslims.

Obama didn't need any intel to run with the story about the video, but when our own people are reporting from the ground, that wasn't good enough for him. No red bloodied American can support leaving our people to die like that. I believe that is why his approval rating is down and why Romney is pulling ahead in the polls. Maybe the gubmint dependents aren't concerned about the economy and unemployment, but this was too much to take.

The only people who believe in appeasing terrorists are anti-American assholes.

This is totally on the Obama administration and he cannot pass blame this time.

There is an ongoing investigation, there are things we know and things you all continue to make up. Calm down, we'll figure it all out without your spin and outright lies.

I smell a deflection fit coming on! Runnin out of gas are we?

BTW, your signature says more about your intellectual honesty than anything you could post.

Last edited:

From the article that apparently didn't read:

Democrats enacted $1.803 billion for embassy security, construction and maintenance for fiscal 2010, when they still controlled the Senate and House. After Republicans took control of the House and picked up six Senate seats, Congress reduced the enacted budget to $1.616 billion in fiscal 2011, and to $1.537 billion for 2012.

Given a major FAIL on your first point, it doesn't look good for the rest!

Fuck you. And how outrageous to claim that all Ambassador Stevens was only deserving of two Libyan Militias.

You want to make me bazooka barf.

Two Libyan militias was all he was assigned. Deal with truth you douche bag.

It's lame to even try to blame Republicans for proposing cuts. It would have to get through the senate and the left has the final word.

Bottom line is that the Obama administration sacrificed our people, probably to appease radical Muslims.

Obama didn't need any intel to run with the story about the video, but when our own people are reporting from the ground, that wasn't good enough for him. No red bloodied American can support leaving our people to die like that. I believe that is why his approval rating is down and why Romney is pulling ahead in the polls. Maybe the gubmint dependents aren't concerned about the economy and unemployment, but this was too much to take.

There is an ongoing investigation, there are things we know and things you all continue to make up. Calm down, we'll figure it all out without your spin and outright lies.

Let's see. The Ambassador was screaming and begging for extra security for months. All the assholes in the dem party are running around going "GM is alive Bin Laden is dead".

9/11 is approaching. Drone kills AQ #2 who just happens to be libyan and the administration leaves Ambassador Stevens security in the hands of Libyan militias?

What could go wrong?

Liberals have selective ignorance, it seems.

Dems accuse GOP of cutting security funding in Libya despite majority Dem support for vote | The Daily Caller
House Democrats opened Wednesday’s House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform hearing by attacking Republicans for cuts to embassy security funding — cuts that only happened thanks to overwhelming support from House Democrats, including House Oversight Committee Ranking Democratic member Rep. Elijah Cummings. In fact, more House Democrats – 149 of them — voted for the cuts than did House Republicans, of which 147 voted for them.​
The cuts simply couldn't have happened without the Democrat support.

But I bet you two didn't know that, did you?

...and then he goes to Vegas, what a fucking sociopath

img_3319653.jpg

I am pretty confident his puppeteers (Valerie Jarrett) called the shots and now our resident idiot in chief finds himself in a pickle.

You're pretty confident on that one huh? I'm sure everyone will just take your word for it..
Like you insist everyone just take Obama's word for it?

How's that working out for you?

Dems accuse GOP of cutting security funding in Libya despite majority Dem support for vote | The Daily Caller
House Democrats opened Wednesday’s House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform hearing by attacking Republicans for cuts to embassy security funding — cuts that only happened thanks to overwhelming support from House Democrats, including House Oversight Committee Ranking Democratic member Rep. Elijah Cummings. In fact, more House Democrats – 149 of them — voted for the cuts than did House Republicans, of which 147 voted for them.​

Oh shit Dave...there ya go pouring water on there wicked witches AKA dressed up bullshit on broomsticks that they fly on around the interwebs...

...and another question would be. Why the hell is Obama sticking a gay person in a hot bed of Muslim unrest. Doesn't seem to be any for thought by anyone.

If the Jihadists knew it, that may of been what caused them to sodomize the guy.

You immediately and unquestioningly believed The One that it was about the video, didn't you?

Everyone but right wingers on here.

Oh shit Dave...there ya go pouring water on there wicked witches AKA dressed up bullshit on broomsticks that they fly on around the interwebs...
They'll feel better when they take a few deep breaths and repeat their mantra:

"My Lord Obama is a Perfect Being. He can do no wrong."

Funny how that didn't work out for Monica Lewinsky's friend Linda Tripp, who got demoted when she released info on Bill Clinton.

So now Blue Dress Bill wants someone to release information on Obama. :lmao:

The nutters sure are upset. This must be serious.
Normal people are upset that their President is a liar, and that he refused aid for Americans under attack.

Leftist pieces of shit are desperately trying to sweep the bodies under the rug so Obama's campaign isn't damaged.

But, as ordered, you just keep pretending this is no big deal.

I am pretty confident his puppeteers (Valerie Jarrett) called the shots and now our resident idiot in chief finds himself in a pickle.

You're pretty confident on that one huh? I'm sure everyone will just take your word for it..

You should read for comprehension. I said there is an ongoing investigation, there are things we know and things you all are making up.

You are just looking for something to break loose, something that will bring a Mitt Romney win. It isn't happening. You are using this tragedy as a political football.

Bill Clinton does not know how to speak to his wife ( a woman ).

He must do the following:

Obtain an Islamic CANING stick and smack her in the face with it and shout: SUBMIT !!!
Release the Info !!!!

You should read for comprehension. I said there is an ongoing investigation, there are things we know and things you all are making up.

You are just looking for something to break loose, something that will bring a Mitt Romney win. It isn't happening. You are using this tragedy as a political football.

the problem with that is ...... obama does not want any of this looked at until after the election. That too, is the situation being used as a political football.

the problem with that is ...... obama does not want any of this looked at until after the election. That too, is the situation being used as a political football.

What does that mean, exactly? What has Obama done to prevent "any of this" from being looked at until after the election?

Isn't "any of this", in fact, being looked at?

Everyone knows security was cut by the Republicans in Congress.

This statement means nothing.
This current administration had a policy that armed whatever security that was there
with rubber bullets...

Extra security was asked for beforehand....to not provide that falls on the administration.
When the shit hit the fan and help was asked for,none came.Request denied...
This also falls on this administration....

Nice try though trying to get the focus shifted elsewhere.

What does that mean, exactly? What has Obama done to prevent "any of this" from being looked at until after the election?

Isn't "any of this", in fact, being looked at?

Do you really think obama wants information out about this if it puts him in a bad light?

IF bill wants his wife to save her skin and not hang for this...... THAT would be pretty telling.

Forum List

Back