Bill Clinton wants Hillary to release info!

the problem with that is ...... obama does not want any of this looked at until after the election. That too, is the situation being used as a political football.

What does that mean, exactly? What has Obama done to prevent "any of this" from being looked at until after the election?

Isn't "any of this", in fact, being looked at?

Do you really think obama wants information out about this if it puts him in a bad light?

IF bill wants his wife to save her skin and not hang for this...... THAT would be pretty telling.

Yeah, I think Bill is in the driver's seat now, they have Obama by the short hairs. Bill is probably in the Oval Office with Michelle on his lap telling one of Obama's aids to get him some coffee. ;)

Bill I'm sure will be whispering sweet little nothings into Michelle's ear and she's giggling
and the President is sitting at his desk,the most powerful man in the free world and he's
powerless to stop Bill from putting the moves on his wife....

You go Bill....

the problem with that is ...... obama does not want any of this looked at until after the election. That too, is the situation being used as a political football.

What does that mean, exactly? What has Obama done to prevent "any of this" from being looked at until after the election?

Do you really think obama wants information out about this if it puts him in a bad light?

IF bill wants his wife to save her skin and not hang for this...... THAT would be pretty telling.

You are making shit up. What fucking proof do you have that President Obama has done ANYTHING to stop "any of this" from being looked at?

None. You have none. You are talking out of your ass.

Yeah, I think Bill is in the driver's seat now, they have Obama by the short hairs. Bill is probably in the Oval Office with Michelle on his lap telling one of Obama's aids to get him some coffee. ;)

I think bill is looking out for his political dynasty. Gossip is that Chelsae wants to get into politics... and the taint of blood on her mothers hands will not work in her favor.

So to you take one for the team...or do you distance yourself.

It should be interesting to see how it rolls out.

You are making shit up. What fucking proof do you have that President Obama has done ANYTHING to stop "any of this" from being looked at?

What prof do you have... that he has not?

see how that works?

NaziCons don't need proof. They just make shit up along the way. Sort of like monkeys shitting from the trees. Funny...

see how that works?

No. That is not how it works. You just showed me that you are less intelligent than I thought. Pretty tough to do.

see how that works?

No. That is not how it works. You just showed me that you are less intelligent than I thought. Pretty tough to do.

Oh really? now that IS funny.

Lets talk intelligence .... lets start with reading comprehension....and putting words in other people mouths....:eusa_clap:

do i SAY he is stopping "any of this from being looked at"?

so now who is making shit up and talking out their ass?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
You're pretty confident on that one huh? I'm sure everyone will just take your word for it..
Like you insist everyone just take Obama's word for it?

How's that working out for you?

You should read for comprehension. I said there is an ongoing investigation, there are things we know and things you all are making up.

You are just looking for something to break loose, something that will bring a Mitt Romney win. It isn't happening. You are using this tragedy as a political football.
I repeat:

Normal people are upset that their President is a liar, and that he refused aid for Americans under attack.

Leftist pieces of shit are desperately trying to sweep the bodies under the rug so Obama's campaign isn't damaged.

I am so glad I'm not under Obama's command any more. I would have no confidence he'd have my back and wouldn't sacrifice me for his personal agenda.

Liberals have selective ignorance, it seems.

Dems accuse GOP of cutting security funding in Libya despite majority Dem support for vote | The Daily Caller
House Democrats opened Wednesday’s House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform hearing by attacking Republicans for cuts to embassy security funding — cuts that only happened thanks to overwhelming support from House Democrats, including House Oversight Committee Ranking Democratic member Rep. Elijah Cummings. In fact, more House Democrats – 149 of them — voted for the cuts than did House Republicans, of which 147 voted for them.​
The cuts simply couldn't have happened without the Democrat support.

But I bet you two didn't know that, did you?
Sarah, pretending this post doesn't exist doesn't really mean it doesn't exist.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Tropic_Thunder_Obama_Osama_med-thumb-700xauto-2110.jpg

I gonna bust a cap in yo ass U mutha!

Nothing will be done until after the election, but then expect the FLOOD GATES TO OPEN, and the kenyan is going to find himself in a DEEP, DEEP, WORLD OF SHIT, about a great deal of unresolved issues. There won't be any more reason for the multitudes of people that have been covering for his ass to do so any more, and obama won't have the power and protection of the office of President to use anymore either. He'll be THROWN UNDER THE BUS LIKE WE HAVEN'T SEEN EVER.

He will be EXTREMELY LUCKY if he can keep his fraud ass out of FEDERAL PRISON.

Last edited:
Nothing will be done until after the election, but then expect the FLOOD GATES TO OPEN, and the kenyan is going to find himself in a DEEP, DEEP, WORLD OF SHIT, about a great deal of unresolved issues. There won't be any more reason for the multitudes of people that have been covering for his ass to do so any more, and obama won't have the power and protection of the office of President to use anymore either. He'll be THROWN UNDER THE BUS LIKE WE HAVEN'T SEEN EVER.

He will be EXTREMELY LUCKY if he can keep his fraud ass out of FEDERAL PRISON.

Well.....aren't you a voice of reason.

Forum List

Back