Bill Clinton Telling Veterans to Shut Up and Sit Down ?

The horror, Clinton actually tried to have a conversation with the protesters and answer their questions.

Clinton told the vet to shut up.
REALLY? Did you listen to the conversation between the two?

President Clinton handled the situation with class, the Marine on the other hand....not so much...
Clinton looks down on Marines as does most of the Left.
oh, what utter partisan bull-oney!

I am the wife of a disabled Veteran, and the Military brat of a lifer, Ret USAF Chief Master Sargent and Bronze Star recipient...

so please spare me on how the left ''hates the Military''....

pardon my French, but you can kindly put that, where the sun don't shine left of left...

The horror, Clinton actually tried to have a conversation with the protesters and answer their questions.

President Clinton handled the situation with class, the Marine on the other hand....not so much...
alleged marine.

he likely was a marine. but still, it's only the say so of a guy acting like a child
probably got hired by James O'keefe along with the video lady.... :rolleyes:

Tim McVeigh was a veteran. You don't win a special status for having worked for the government for a few years.
True. You win a special status for having worked for The People and their government in a capacity in which you might be called upon to die in order to help protect them.

I am the wife of a disabled Veteran, and the Military brat of a lifer, Ret USAF Chief Master Sargent and Bronze Star recipient...

pardon my French, but you can kindly put that, where the sun don't shine left of left...
Shame on you for supporting leftists while the rest of your family fights for freedom.

Shame on you for supporting leftists while the rest of your family fights for freedom.

You guys are just bumper sticker caricatures competing for the never ending Joseph McCarthy look alike contest.

My husband is a life long, registered Republican, although he became disillusioned with the Republican Party a while ago, he still is a registered Republican, he just does not vote R's down the line anymore...he's more of an Independent now imo.

My father is a life long Democratic Party member, though I didn't know this until after he Retired...political parties were never discussed in my family when growing up, because my father always supported and respected whomever his CIC was, regardless of party affiliation, and made certain his kids did the same....and the GI belt was always in the corner for us kids to see, making certain we walked his line! :lol: I don't think he ever used it on any of us, but we thought he would!!! :eek:

Veterans are not sacred creatures, and I'm sure that many times in the military they were told to keep quiet.

Bill Clinton blasts Marine protesting Hillary on Benghazi: ‘His mind has been poisoned by lies’

This is just a taste of how our military and vets will be mistreated if Hillary is elected.

Traitor bitch.

We have been treated like shit for the last eight years under the current commander in chimp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bullshit.

It is bullshit
But, the feelings mutual
We loathe him and his filthy family even more than he loathes us

You're all talk. you have not been treated like shit. you might loathe the president for whatever stupid reason you want, but you only speak for yourself

Where have you served over the last eight years?

Bill Clinton was a draft dodger and a coward in my opinion. I volunteered for the draft.

Bill Clinton blasts Marine protesting Hillary on Benghazi: ‘His mind has been poisoned by lies’

This is just a taste of how our military and vets will be mistreated if Hillary is elected.

Traitor bitch.

We have been treated like shit for the last eight years under the current commander in chimp

bullshit.

It is bullshit
But, the feelings mutual
We loathe him and his filthy family even more than he loathes us

You're all talk. you have not been treated like shit. you might loathe the president for whatever stupid reason you want, but you only speak for yourself

Where have you served over the last eight years?

Doesn't matter where or if, your claim of mistreatment is still bullshit

Doesn't matter where or if, your claim of mistreatment is still bullshit

Continue being ignorant then.

Next?
please. just because you disagree with the president doesn't mean he's treated the military like shit.​

if he has I'm sure you'd be able to give an example

but keep bitching like a petulant child because you somehow don't feel the president doesn't blow enough smoke up your ass

Last edited:
It gets better every day. Hillary gets into it with BLM and now Bill with a marine. Hillary lost a lot of votes today.
I don't think she'll lose any black votes. She hates them but they love to be exploited by her.
That's such a pack of lies. What makes you think she hates blacks? I think that's projection.

It gets better every day. Hillary gets into it with BLM and now Bill with a marine. Hillary lost a lot of votes today.
I don't think she'll lose any black votes. She hates them but they love to be exploited by her.
That's such a pack of lies. What makes you think she hates blacks? I think that's projection.

The way she mimics them and speaks down to them. "Brought to their heels" etc. There's plenty of racism with the clintons. Bill saying that O would have been fetching him coffee and so on. There's plenty out there.

Forum List

Back