Bill Clinton Telling Veterans to Shut Up and Sit Down ?

Bill Clinton blasts Marine protesting Hillary on Benghazi: ‘His mind has been poisoned by lies’

This is just a taste of how our military and vets will be mistreated if Hillary is elected.

Traitor bitch.

We have been treated like shit for the last eight years under the current commander in chimp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bullshit.

It is bullshit
But, the feelings mutual
We loathe him and his filthy family even more than he loathes us

Why don't you enlist ?
We do need the front-line dunces
Cannon fodder is a cheap investment

How is your post remotely relevant to what you replied to?

Bill Clinton blasts Marine protesting Hillary on Benghazi: ‘His mind has been poisoned by lies’

This is just a taste of how our military and vets will be mistreated if Hillary is elected.

Traitor bitch.

If they ask dumb partisan questions that have been answered many times over, they should be treated like that.. That goes for dumb questions about birth certificates, death panels, FEMA prisons, and bigfoot too.
I disagree. All the other times the networks could downplay or edit the conversation but this time it went worldwide and now everybody is aware of what this heartless bitch has done.

Just because he was in the military doesn't mean he should be given a pass on stupid questions.
The guy should ask Hillary the questions instead of Bill. Bill had his mind on liquor and pussy.

Traitor bitch.

If they ask dumb partisan questions that have been answered many times over, they should be treated like that.. That goes for dumb questions about birth certificates, death panels, FEMA prisons, and bigfoot too.
I disagree. All the other times the networks could downplay or edit the conversation but this time it went worldwide and now everybody is aware of what this heartless bitch has done.

Just because he was in the military doesn't mean he should be given a pass on stupid questions.
The guy should ask Hillary the questions instead of Bill. Bill had his mind on liquor and pussy.

That guy should have asked the question at his next teabagger rally. They are the only ones who wouldn't think he was an idiot for asking it.

Traitor bitch.

That guy should have asked the question at his next teabagger rally. They are the only ones who wouldn't think he was an idiot for asking it.
You do realize the Benghazi hearings are far from over? Then there's the E-mails.

Traitor bitch.

We have been treated like shit for the last eight years under the current commander in chimp

bullshit.

It is bullshit
But, the feelings mutual
We loathe him and his filthy family even more than he loathes us

You're all talk. you have not been treated like shit. you might loathe the president for whatever stupid reason you want, but you only speak for yourself

You do realize the Benghazi hearings are far from over? Then there's the E-mails.

You can get together for as long as you want, but all the questions have been answered long ago. I guess it's hard for you to realize that you were, and are wrong.

...I think Bill Clinton as a campaigner is a shadow of his former self...
Bubba has sounded like he's got cancer, for several years now.

...but specifically, in this thread what exactly did he do wrong? He handled the protesters with class and respect as compared to Donald Trump.
He didn't do anything wrong.

The vet came in there looking to pick a (metaphorical) fight.

He found one.

With the local cops or rent-a-pigs.

Not looking good for the Clinton's. Bill should have shown respect for the Marines. Story has now been picked up by the international press.
A true Marine would have shown respect for a former POTUS. How do we know he wasn't one of those "Stolen Honor" blowhards?

Respect? He thinks that Hillary allowed marines to be murdered and then lied about it.

Why not give him a little respect? He put his life on the line and feels betrayed.

Not looking good for the Clinton's. Bill should have shown respect for the Marines. Story has now been picked up by the international press.
A true Marine would have shown respect for a former POTUS. How do we know he wasn't one of those "Stolen Honor" blowhards?

A true Marine would be incensed Bubba's wifey got his brothers killed

Maybe you're not one to decide who is a true marine and who isn't.

Go pick on your loon in arms, they are the one crying Stolen Valor ya fecking retreaded goof, then gfy

Yeah, they didn't claim to decide who is a true Marine or not based on bullshit conspiracies just because you believe them. So, no...go fuck yourself, inbred claptrap.
^ that SassyIrishLass AKA- Tubby

Respect? He thinks that Hillary allowed marines to be murdered and then lied about it.

Why not give him a little respect? He put his life on the line and feels betrayed.
he can think what he wants. that isnt license to act belligerently

The horror, Clinton actually tried to have a conversation with the protesters and answer their questions.

Clinton told the vet to shut up.
REALLY? Did you listen to the conversation between the two?

President Clinton handled the situation with class, the Marine on the other hand....not so much...
alleged marine.

he likely was a marine. but still, it's only the say so of a guy acting like a child

You can get together for as long as you want, but all the questions have been answered long ago. I guess it's hard for you to realize that you were, and are wrong.
You ain't been keeping up with the news.

The horror, Clinton actually tried to have a conversation with the protesters and answer their questions.

Clinton told the vet to shut up.
REALLY? Did you listen to the conversation between the two?

President Clinton handled the situation with class, the Marine on the other hand....not so much...

Clinton was a draft dodger that got not only out of Vietnam, but the National Guard as well. Clinton looks down on Marines as does most of the Left.

Forum List

Back