Bill Clinton Telling Veterans to Shut Up and Sit Down ?

The way she mimics them and speaks down to them. "Brought to their heels" etc. There's plenty of racism with the clintons. Bill saying that O would have been fetching him coffee and so on. There's plenty out there.
"Mimicking" and "speaking down" are just your slants on what she's doing. 'Mirroring', however, is a well-established method for establishing rapport,

Mirroring (psychology) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Given her and bill's racist background, its reasonable to deduce how she looks at african americans when she addresses them in some southern drawl. Its abhorrent and despicable.

Tim McVeigh was a veteran. You don't win a special status for having worked for the government for a few years.
True. You win a special status for having worked for The People and their government in a capacity in which you might be called upon to die in order to help protect them.

That's what Tim McVeigh did. Your reverence for him is noted.

Why don't you enlist ?
We do need the front-line dunces
Cannon fodder is a cheap investment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
put in my 2 years long ago and never thought I was special because I was a vet Never thought that gave me the right to act like an AH ....guess you think differently

The horror, Clinton actually tried to have a conversation with the protesters and answer their questions.
I have to agree. Sigh.... But you know as well as me had it been a republican this thread would still exist

No, I don't agree. Sure, people on both sides can go a little too far. But the wingnuts on this board take it to another level entirely. So, fuck no, I completely disagree with you.

put in my 2 years long ago and never thought I was special because I was a vet Never thought that gave me the right to act like an AH ....guess you think differently
Of course the man had the right to act like an AH. The problem is that many, like Chef, think it's a duty.

Of course the man had the right to act like an AH. The problem is that many, like Chef, think it's a duty.
well i suppose he had the right if that includes the consequences of being thrown out - which he clearly also wanted or he would have listened to the answer

well i suppose he had the right if that includes the consequences of being thrown out - which he clearly also wanted or he would have listened to the answer
If it was a Trump rally, he would have been told he should be punched.

Watched the Video... Clinton did nothing wrong...

He was polite despite the behaviour of the two hecklers... Military service or not, he showed no discipline to let the former president speak.

Bill Clinton is the former president of the United States of America, he deserves the respect to be allowed to answer a question without being heckled and shouted at during his answer.

Nothing wrong here...

Watched the Video... Clinton did nothing wrong...

He was polite despite the behaviour of the two hecklers... Military service or not, he showed no discipline to let the former president speak.

Bill Clinton is the former president of the United States of America, he deserves the respect to be allowed to answer a question without being heckled and shouted at during his answer.

Nothing wrong here...

To me the video puts Clinton in the best light that I have seen him in years.

Bill Clinton was a draft dodger and a coward in my opinion. I volunteered for the draft.

Just to expand on this, Clinton, like Bush, took steps to avoid going to Vietnam. Clinton, unlike Bush, got out of serving any Military Service (National Guard) instead to go abroad and protest against American involvement in Vietnam. When Clinton won the Election, clearly, the American voting majority had no problem with this. Liberals showed us with Clinton and Obama, military service was not a pre req to be President. That said, when Liberals go after Bush for avoiding Vietnam, they have no leg to stand on. Bush put on a uniform, served in the National Guard, and flew planes, no less. Some Liberals make further fools of themselves fabricating that Bush went AWOL to the point they rely on 1972 Microsoft Word-generated documentation supposedly verifying that notion.

Bill Clinton was a draft dodger and a coward in my opinion. I volunteered for the draft.

Just to expand on this, Clinton, like Bush, took steps to avoid going to Vietnam. Clinton, unlike Bush, got out of serving any Military Service (National Guard) instead to go abroad and protest against American involvement in Vietnam. When Clinton won the Election, clearly, the American voting majority had no problem with this. Liberals showed us with Clinton and Obama, military service was not a pre req to be President. That said, when Liberals go after Bush for avoiding Vietnam, they have no leg to stand on. Bush put on a uniform, served in the National Guard, and flew planes, no less. Some Liberals make further fools of themselves fabricating that Bush went AWOL to the point they rely on 1972 Microsoft Word-generated documentation supposedly verifying that notion.
Could you post something even less relevant?

Bush never ran against Clinton or Obama... He ran against Gore and Kerry, both who served in Vietnam... He dodged out of going so someone else had to go in his place...

Bush never ran against Clinton or Obama... He ran against Gore and Kerry, both who served in Vietnam... He dodged out of going so someone else had to go in his place...

Bush not running against Clinton or Obama is not relevant nor is it the issue. The relevant issue is that the Left cut Clinton a pass on Vietnam, not Bush. You did it in your attempt to provide a valid retort to my original position. You say that Bush dodged out of going so someone had to go in his place. Outside of you blatantly glossing over Clinton not going, explain how Clinton did not dodge the draft or the fact that someone had to go in Clinton's place?

Bush not running against Clinton or Obama is not relevant nor is it the issue. The relevant issue is that the Left cut Clinton a pass on Vietnam, not Bush. You did it in your attempt to provide a valid retort to my original position. You say that Bush dodged out of going so someone had to go in his place. Outside of you blatantly glossing over Clinton not going, explain how Clinton did not dodge the draft or the fact that someone had to go in Clinton's place?

Hang on... We didn't bring up military service as needed to be President... Like a majority of the world we don't see the need for a military background to be President. Actually the Democrats saw it no more positive or negative to got to or not to go to Vietnam... This became an issue when the Right attack Kerry... One of the biggest asshole things that the right did...
It is without question, Kerry is a war hero, you mighten like his politics but he is a war hero. Saying that, so is McCain... Neither should be attacked for that...
The only ones attacking war heroes were right wing swift boaters and Trump...

NOT CLINTON.... He just asked them politely to stop talking so he could explain something. They wouldn't, he asked them repeatedly and they still wouldn't... He didn't want them thrown out, he said that but they just would not allow him to speak... He is the former President, he doesn't do roaring match...

Well Trump went to military school and Trump went through hell at that school. True Trump had a lad do his pushups, but still.... -

Imagine the faux outrage from the Left, if Trump did this.

Yeah..............but the trouble is, Trump has already done this. Remember the Telemundo reporter? How about the Black Lives Matter protesters?

He's already thrown people out of his rallies because they disagree with him. Shoot, one of his talking points is that he loves throwing out protesters because then the media will shift over to where the protester is being thrown out so that people can see how big his rallies are.

Forum List

Back