Bill Clinton:Still Dicking Bimbo's at Home

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Colin Powell: Bill Clinton ‘still d—ing bimbos (according to the NYP)’
By Daniel Halper

September 14, 2016 | 2:06pm

Former US Secretaries of State Colin Powell (left) and Hillary Clinton in 2014.Photo: Getty Images

Colin Powell wrote in a stunning email that he doesn’t want “to vote for her” — an apparent reference to Hillary Clinton — in part because her husband is “still d—ing bimbos at home,” according to the hacker website DCLeaks.

“I would rather not have to vote for her, although she is a friend I respect,” Powell told Democratic donor Jeffrey Leeds in the email leaked on the site.

“A 70-year person with a long track record, unbridled ambition, greedy, not transformational, with a husband still d—ing bimbos at home (according to the NYP),” Powell added.

The email appears to be a reference to Hillary Clinton — and her husband, former President Bill Clinton.

And she is taking sloppy seconds from those same bimbos from what I have heard over the years. (Hillary being acdc...bi).

Powells candid emails are fantastic and really give insight to what elites in Washington really think about Hillary.

We already knew they all hate Trump.

Colin Powell: Bill Clinton ‘still d—ing bimbos (according to the NYP)’
By Daniel Halper

September 14, 2016 | 2:06pm

Former US Secretaries of State Colin Powell (left) and Hillary Clinton in 2014.Photo: Getty Images

Colin Powell wrote in a stunning email that he doesn’t want “to vote for her” — an apparent reference to Hillary Clinton — in part because her husband is “still d—ing bimbos at home,” according to the hacker website DCLeaks.

“I would rather not have to vote for her, although she is a friend I respect,” Powell told Democratic donor Jeffrey Leeds in the email leaked on the site.

“A 70-year person with a long track record, unbridled ambition, greedy, not transformational, with a husband still d—ing bimbos at home (according to the NYP),” Powell added.

The email appears to be a reference to Hillary Clinton — and her husband, former President Bill Clinton.

Lucky boy Bill.

I don't blame him one bit, considering his other option.

I did blame him as a President for for having sexual relations with a young INTERN....and outright lying to the American people....as well as under oath.

But, he's a private citizen now, and his options are Hilary Clinton or Adultery...there is, or ought to be, an exception on the back of that Tablet of the Ten Commandments for that situation.

Last edited:
I don't blame him one bit, considering his other option.

I did blame him as a President for for having sexual relations with a young INTERN....and outright lying to the American people....as well as under oath.

But, he's a private citizen now, and his options are Hilary Clinton or Adultery...there is, or ought to be, an exception on the back of that Tablet of the Ten Commandments for that situation.

I didn't blame him even when he was President. If I was the most powerful man in the world my dick would be out 24/7.

Thats how colin powell talks? How embarssing. I never liked colin powell but i never imagined him to be so crass and petty.

I'm still dicking bimbos at home. But I tell them they have to be gone by the time I'm up for work in the morning.

Please, he did not have sex with those bimbos. He simply formed a cribbage club, and they contributed money to various charities...well, really just the Clinton Foundation, but whatever.:D

The Post is totally FOS. Now the dupes believe THAT with no evidence lol. Colin will repeat lies - we know that much already...Ay caramba...a disgrace.

The Post is totally FOS. Now the dupes believe THAT with no evidence lol. Colin will repeat lies - we know that much already...Ay caramba...a disgrace.
But I'm betting you believe what he said about Trump.

I posted mostly for what he said about Hillary. He has NO RESPECT FOR THE OLD HAG.
The Bill part was funny. Yeah, Colon seems to be a gossip. Of course we know it all to he true

Slick "small" Willie said Crooked Hillary is a lesbo and had more women than he had. :p

Forum List

Back