Bill Clinton Serves Up A Big Platter Of Obamaloney

Are you saying no Repub president ever had a mistress? Really? That is what you are saying? Bill could have been banging the whole Dallas Cowboy cheerleading squad for all I care. It would have been his and their business. Nobody else's. Now, how he ran the country? That was everybody's business...your side wouldn't let him run it because they were bent on destroying him at any cost.

hell, he even appointed the special prosecutor in the first place. I note that Cheney, Bush et al were not so keen for one to be appointed over the lack of WMDs in Iraq. Gee, what caused the American people more heartache. Slick Willy getting his sausage sucked or the invasion of iraq...hhmm...let me think about that for a minute... :rolleyes::eusa_think::eusa_think:
The Republicans were HELL BENT on stopping Clinton at all costs, by any means necessary...EXACTLY the way they are to Obama right now. And Clinton has already confirmed, even 2 years ago that they are doing to Obama the same thing they did to him.

I have some choice words, but I'm not CalifornaGurl so I'll be chaste.

Are you saying no Repub president ever had a mistress? Really? That is what you are saying? Bill could have been banging the whole Dallas Cowboy cheerleading squad for all I care. It would have been his and their business. Nobody else's. Now, how he ran the country? That was everybody's business...your side wouldn't let him run it because they were bent on destroying him at any cost.

hell, he even appointed the special prosecutor in the first place. I note that Cheney, Bush et al were not so keen for one to be appointed over the lack of WMDs in Iraq. Gee, what caused the American people more heartache. Slick Willy getting his sausage sucked or the invasion of iraq...hhmm...let me think about that for a minute... :rolleyes::eusa_think::eusa_think:
The Republicans were HELL BENT on stopping Clinton at all costs, by any means necessary...EXACTLY the way they are to Obama right now. And Clinton has already confirmed, even 2 years ago that they are doing to Obama the same thing they did to him.

if anyone has any doubt that the right was dead set on 'getting' clinton, i'll just point out that they spent 70 million dollars of our tax money to find a blue dress.

they spent 7 million to investigate 9/11.

that speaks volumes.

and they appear to have made a huge mistake by now putting out all those ads painting bill as the 'good democrati'. it seems to have bit them in the butt

if anyone has any doubt that the right was dead set on 'getting' clinton, i'll just point out that they spent 70 million dollars of our tax money to find a blue dress.

that speaks volumes.

and they appear to have made a huge mistake by now putting out all those ads painting bill as the 'good democrati'. it seems to have bit them in the butt

Clinton was an embarrassment but Democrats defend their scum. Republicans have higher standards

When a Democrat had the best economy in decades, the Republican's message was all about morality and the sanctimony of the Office.

Now a Democrat has a still-recoverying economy and strong foreign policy and national defense, the Republican message is all about the economy.

Republicans have proven, time and time, and time again that they will say whatever it takes to gain leeway politically.
Don't kid yourself, both parties are guilty of that and more. What makes a presidency successful is when a president suppresses the radicals on each side for the good of the country. That is what Reagan and Clinton were able to do, and now Romney will do. He was able to compromise and get things done in a state where the radical left dominates everything.

When a Democrat had the best economy in decades, the Republican's message was all about morality and the sanctimony of the Office.

Now a Democrat has a still-recoverying economy and strong foreign policy and national defense, the Republican message is all about the economy.

Republicans have proven, time and time, and time again that they will say whatever it takes to gain leeway politically.
Don't kid yourself, both parties are guilty of that and more. What makes a presidency successful is when a president suppresses the radicals on each side for the good of the country. That is what Reagan and Clinton were able to do, and now Romney will do. He was able to compromise and get things done in a state where the radical left dominates everything.
If you're honest Roudy, you will admit that Obama actually has ignored just about everything the left wanted.

Name something that the left wanted that he's done.

If you're honest Roudy, you will admit that Obama actually has ignored just about everything the left wanted.

Seriously? His whole push for the health care bill the first two years of his presidency (while totally ignoring the sinking economy) was PAY BACK for the big money leftists like Soros who bankrolled his election. And recently? His flip flop on gay marriage was a MUST for Hollywood to loosen the purse strings on his re election campaign. All that this president has EVER done is turn hard left frm the moment he became president. Read the NY Times article confirming what I just said.

Seriously? His whole push for the health care bill the first two years of his presidency (while totally ignoring the sinking economy) was PAY BACK for the big money leftists like Soros who bankrolled his election. And recently? His flip flop on gay marriage was a MUST for Hollywood to loosen the purse strings on his re election campaign. All that this president has EVER done is turn hard left frm the moment he became president. Read the NY Times article confirming what I just said.
I don't know where you're getting this "SOROS" BS from, sounds like more Far RW propoganda, but please tell me what the left, the PEOPLE wanted that Obama instated.

Please....I'm waiting.

my gawd, what MORE did you all want..?

that speaks volumes.

Clinton was an embarrassment but Democrats defend their scum. Republicans have higher standards

Really? Even with Larry Craig and John Ensign?

I find it amusing that partisans on one side can so easily see how the opposition partisans are bamboozled by their masters, but somehow imagine that they themselves aren't equally being duped.

Well that's how this scam has been working for my entire life, so I guess I cannot be surprised when it keeps working election after election.

Idiots.

Forum List

Back