Bill Clinton says the GOP will try to scare voters

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Bill Clinton says that the GOP will try to scare voters by talking about CRT and the miserable state of the economy and immigration crisis.

But he is confident that the Democrats can hold onto power to prevent the world from destroying itself from global warming and Trump being re-elected that would usher in an era of Nazism and the end of democracy.

Thanks God for the DNC and the Clintons!

Bill Clinton says that the GOP will try to scare voters by talking about CRT and the miserable state of the economy and immigration crisis.

But he is confident that the Democrats can hold onto power to prevent the world from destroying itself from global warming and Trump being re-elected that would usher in an era of Nazism and the end of democracy.

If anything, voters should be terrified of the vision the Democrats have for this country. It's already playing out from day to day and yet, many Democrats are completely oblivious to what's happening around them.

In other words, tell the sheep that the economy is going great and we don’t have an immigration problem and they will believe it. Look, only ignorant people don’t recognize that we have an economic and immigration crisis.

In other words, tell the sheep that the economy is going great and we don’t have an immigration problem and they will believe it. Look, only ignorant people don’t recognize that we have an economic and immigration crisis.
Tell me, the average American, how the immigration crisis has affected me.

Last election, Trump tried to coerce his cronies to wipe out the votes of tens of millions Americans.

Fact.
Democracy is the code word for Dictatorship. The legislation of the Progs prove it since Biden was installed. Nancy Pelosi and Biden knew the election was stolen. That night oil futures changed for the worse. The EO's on his desk he signed the first day guaranteed what we see now. In a real time, men will not follow something like this to die for. They may be forced to, but it will end in various and bazaar ways.

It doesn't effect you because you don't care if it does, and you choose not to acknowledge the fact that it does effect you.

That's called "denial."

So Clinton is saying "Republicans will try to scare voters by telling them about the things Democrats are actually doing that is scary"

That's like saying "don't believe the man telling you there is a rapist murder in your house. Even though there really is a rapist murderer in your house. He is only trying to scare you by telling you there is one in your house. Which there really is one".

If you live in a border state, no explanation needed. If you don’t, you must have a little foresight, a trait most Democrats lack and a deficiency that Democratic politicians routinely exploit.

Actually, Slick Willy has it half ass backwards.

Its the left that always tries to scare the voters- remember when Biden told black Democrats that Mitt Romney was going to put them back in chains?

BTW, the slur actually worked- Obama-Biden carried the day in 2012.

If you live in a border state, no explanation needed. If you don’t, you must have a little foresight, a trait most Democrats lack and a deficiency that Democratic politicians routinely exploit.
Wow. Must be a fake crisis if you can’t even tell me how it affects me.

Because I asked a very simple question and you couldn’t answer.

Bill Clinton had the best economy in the history of the country bar none. He was right about everything the Republicans failed at, and has been proven true 1000 times over.

And then George Bush comes in and proves him right 1000000000 times over.

parsingbill-e1565849248413-1024x640.jpg

Bill Clinton had the best economy in the history of the country bar none. He was right about everything the Republicans failed at, and has been proven true 1000 times over.

Newt Gingrich had the best economy and made Clinton follow along. Such a shame Bush and the NeoCons and Globalists wrecked it all

Hysterical.

And who ran the Congress that gave it to him on a silver platter?

Forum List

Back