Bill Clinton has some regrets

Manuel

Jan 7, 2008
Sydney
Clinton, who is in Africa with his private foundation's work on AIDS, also told ABC's "Good Morning America" today that he believes Hillary Clinton faced a double standard in news coverage.

Asked whether he blames himself for his wife's loss, Clinton replied in part, "There are things that I wish I'd urged her to do.
There are things I wished I said, things I wished I hadn't said."

He added, "But I am not a racist. I never made a racist comment and I didn't attack him personally."
Bill Clinton has some regrets - 2008 Presidential Campaign Blog - Political Intelligence - Boston.com

If Hillary had not been married to 'Slick Willie' my thoughts about her might be different today.

Some of you might think of him as "one of the best" ... I do not. Simple as that.

Sorry Hillary ... you lost my support (if I was ever going to give it to you), when you did not 'kick Bill to the curb - like he should have been kicked', a long time ago. He was impeached ... I don't care what you say .. HE WAS IMPEACHED!

If Hillary had not been married to 'Slick Willie' my thoughts about her might be different today.

Some of you might think of him as "one of the best" ... I do not. Simple as that.

Sorry Hillary ... you lost my support (if I was ever going to give it to you), when you did not 'kick Bill to the curb - like he should have been kicked', a long time ago. He was impeached ... I don't care what you say .. HE WAS IMPEACHED!

Amen, Hilary's Loyalty to Bill cost here the Election IMO.

I Also agree Bill was FAR from one of the best. People think that because they mistakenly credit him for the good economic times in the 90's and balanced budgets. Neither of which had much to do with Bill.

OH granny---you gotta overlook that crap if you want a woman elected.

ROFLMAO what retarded logic. I hope you are kidding. Sounds like the same logic many Blacks use to justify Obama.

You should not vote for a black man, or a women, just because you want a black man, or a women to win. Be patient and vote for the RIGHT black man, or women. Don't be stupid. If you vote in the wrong Black man, or women, and they fuck up. It could be years before another one has a chance.

hmmmn .... Didn't Bill lie to the Grand Jury? I would vote for a "woman president". But just not her because I do not want Bill back in the White House, as I have said before.

As far as his "hanky panky" he ain't the first ... and probably will not be the last. It goes all the way back to our founding fathers. You "men" just do not think your gonna get caught :confused: /snicker

Now! If there is a woman President in the future ... then *THAT* will be a different story!!! :badgrin:

*I am just kidding - do not jump on this like a herd of turd'els! :lol:

He added, "But I am not a racist. I never made a racist comment and I didn't attack him personally."

Always the big concern.

I lied to the American people.
I was impeached by the House.
I was disbarred for dishonesty.

But I'm not a racist!

I find it highly ironic that supporters of political correctness like the Clintons now get their power usurped from them using the same vile anti-american techniques they used on others. The Clintons went from the two most powerful people in the democratic party, and now are outcast due to Bill making 'racially insensitive comments'. It does not matter if a politican has spent his life kissing minority asses, the left has made the race card so easy to pull, as long as someone somewhere makes the claim 'I was offended' their carreer is ruined. It reminds me of what happened to Trent Lott. He is branded a racist for paying a compliment to the then longest serving senator in history because that senator supported segregation 50 years in the past. Whats next, shake the hand of someone whose grandpa said the N word 100years back and you are a racist? The amount of guilt by association, and ridiculous inferences the left uses is amazing. Leftist schools award PHD's to people that come up with thesisis that state all white people are racist and it is impossible for a minority to be racist. They still will adamantly argue that Ronald Reagan was a racist for claiming to support 'states rights'. The issue of states rights vs federal rights is the defining issue of the United States of America, but now you can only support an all powerful federal government, because if you support states rights you are racist. It is insane. Next we will have a president no one dare to criticize for fear of losing their career branded a racist. That will be the most dangerous thing ever to happen to this country.

Last edited:

He was not one of the best. He was not one of the worst. He was competent.

I am not nor was I ever a fan of Hillary's either. However, whatever it's saying, I think she was a better candidate than the two we're currently being offered.

So what if he was impeached? That investigation and impeachment was one of the biggest waste of tax dollars I've ever witnessed.

I find it rather overly-judgemental of you that she lost your support for not kicking her husband to the curb. That's between them as man and wife and is none of anyone else's business.

Amen, Hilary's Loyalty to Bill cost here the Election IMO.

I Also agree Bill was FAR from one of the best. People think that because they mistakenly credit him for the good economic times in the 90's and balanced budgets. Neither of which had much to do with Bill.

Wrong. Hillary being more moderate than Obama cost her the election. The loony left leading the charge nowadays doesn't give a damn about moderation. They want to shove a leftist agenda down everyone's throats.

hmmmn .... Didn't Bill lie to the Grand Jury? I would vote for a "woman president". But just not her because I do not want Bill back in the White House, as I have said before.

As far as his "hanky panky" he ain't the first ... and probably will not be the last. It goes all the way back to our founding fathers. You "men" just do not think your gonna get caught :confused: /snicker

Now! If there is a woman President in the future ... then *THAT* will be a different story!!! :badgrin:

*I am just kidding - do not jump on this like a herd of turd'els! :lol:

Having a senior citizen moment? I'm not sure what it is you're trying to say. What Bill has or has not done has nothing to do with Jillary's qualifications or lack thereof to be President.

Always the big concern.

I lied to the American people.
I was impeached by the House.
I was disbarred for dishonesty.

But I'm not a racist!

Translated: He got caught. He got caught by a semi-legit investigation that was diverted from its original mission to suddenly take on whether or not the President got a blowjob.

This requires a Congressional special investigation why, exactly? I never saw any charges of adultery filed in DC court on him by Hillary.

I find it highly ironic that supporters of political correctness like the Clintons now get their power usurped from them using the same vile anti-american techniques they used on others. The Clintons went from the two most powerful people in the democratic party, and now are outcast due to Bill making 'racially insensitive comments'. It does not matter if a politican has spent his life kissing minority asses, the left has made the race card so easy to pull, as long as someone somewhere makes the claim 'I was offended' their carreer is ruined. It reminds me of what happened to Trent Lott. He is branded a racist for paying a compliment to the then longest serving senator in history because that senator supported segregation 50 years in the past. Whats next, shake the hand of someone whose grandpa said the N word 100years back and you are a racist? The amount of guilt by association, and ridiculous inferences the left uses is amazing. Leftist schools award PHD's to people that come up with thesisis that state all white people are racist and it is impossible for a minority to be racist. They still will adamantly argue that Ronald Reagan was a racist for claiming to support 'states rights'. The issue of states rights vs federal rights is the defining issue of the United States of America, but now you can only support an all powerful federal government, because if you support states rights you are racist. It is insane. Next we will have a president no one dare to criticize for fear of losing their career branded a racist. That will be the most dangerous thing ever to happen to this country.

:clap2:

Having a senior citizen moment? I'm not sure what it is you're trying to say. What Bill has or has not done has nothing to do with Jillary's qualifications or lack thereof to be President.

Yeah, I have a lot of those "senior" moments. It gets me past some of the BS that goes on around here. :D

* IMO - if Hillary moved Bill into the Whitehouse he would be vice (whatever) .... he does not know how to keep his mouth shut! I think he thought if she got in .. that would mean he was back in as King of Washington, DC and could do whatever he wanted to do, again. He got it away with it once - what would stop him this time?

But what do I know? I am just a Senior Citizen having one of my moments. :eusa_shhh:

after reading about morgan freeman's accident today, i wound up at his wiki page:

"... Freeman has publicly criticized the celebration of Black History Month and does not participate in any related events, saying, "I don't want a black history month. Black history is American history." He says the only way to end racism is to stop talking about it, and he notes that there is no "white history month". Freeman once said on an interview with 60 Minutes' Mike Wallace: "I am going to stop calling you a white man and I'm going to ask you to stop calling me a black man. ..."

:eusa_clap: i like his attitude...get well soon morgan!

agreed--and ditto with woman, hispanic, jew, muslim etc etc. Look closely at Europe. They are being swallowed.
Being called racist by someone of my own race for making some innocent comment blows me away.

Yeah, I have a lot of those "senior" moments. It gets me past some of the BS that goes on around here. :D

* IMO - if Hillary moved Bill into the Whitehouse he would be vice (whatever) .... he does not know how to keep his mouth shut! I think he thought if she got in .. that would mean he was back in as King of Washington, DC and could do whatever he wanted to do, again. He got it away with it once - what would stop him this time?

But what do I know? I am just a Senior Citizen having one of my moments. :eusa_shhh:

Why should he keep his mouth shut? Bitching about the unfair BS that went on during the Democratic Primary? I'd bitch too.

I wasn't aware he as "King of Washington DC" and I was stationed there for several years while he was President. Does that mean he was King of Arkansas too?

Straight up ... I have a hard time holding it against Bill for screwing around on Hillary. I DO hold it against him that as much power as he had, he picked one chick with a humongous schnoz and the other was a damned cherub. At least JFK was doing Marilyn Monroe. :eusa_angel:

after reading about morgan freeman's accident today, i wound up at his wiki page:

"... Freeman has publicly criticized the celebration of Black History Month and does not participate in any related events, saying, "I don't want a black history month. Black history is American history." He says the only way to end racism is to stop talking about it, and he notes that there is no "white history month". Freeman once said on an interview with 60 Minutes' Mike Wallace: "I am going to stop calling you a white man and I'm going to ask you to stop calling me a black man. ..."

:eusa_clap: i like his attitude...get well soon morgan!

I've met Morgan a few times. I lived in eastern Arkansas, and I worked as a pharmacy tech. Morgan's restaurant was only 20 miles on the other side of the Mississippi, and Morgan often visited my town. There was a man there who was teaching Morgan how to fly, and he was Morgan's private pilot. He was also my boss's private pilot. Morgan came into the pharmacy a couple of times. I can tell you that Morgan is one of the most down-to-earth people I've ever met. Obviously very intelligent, very humble, and very, very generous. He deserves all the respect in the world, because he gives it to others. I hope he gets well soon.

Forum List

Back