Bill Clinton has some regrets

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Manuel, Aug 4, 2008.

1. Manuel

Manuel *****

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22
    Bill Clinton has some regrets - 2008 Presidential Campaign Blog - Political Intelligence - Boston.com

2. CA95380

CA95380 USMB Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +186
    If Hillary had not been married to 'Slick Willie' my thoughts about her might be different today.

Some of you might think of him as "one of the best" ... I do not. Simple as that.

Sorry Hillary ... you lost my support (if I was ever going to give it to you), when you did not 'kick Bill to the curb - like he should have been kicked', a long time ago. He was impeached ... I don't care what you say .. HE WAS IMPEACHED!

3. Charles_Main

Charles_Main AR15 Owner

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,251
    Amen, Hilary's Loyalty to Bill cost here the Election IMO.

I Also agree Bill was FAR from one of the best. People think that because they mistakenly credit him for the good economic times in the 90's and balanced budgets. Neither of which had much to do with Bill.

4. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    OH granny---you gotta overlook that crap if you want a woman elected.

5. Charles_Main

Charles_Main AR15 Owner

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,251
    ROFLMAO what retarded logic. I hope you are kidding. Sounds like the same logic many Blacks use to justify Obama.

You should not vote for a black man, or a women, just because you want a black man, or a women to win. Be patient and vote for the RIGHT black man, or women. Don't be stupid. If you vote in the wrong Black man, or women, and they fuck up. It could be years before another one has a chance.

6. CA95380

CA95380 USMB Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +186
    hmmmn .... Didn't Bill lie to the Grand Jury? I would vote for a "woman president". But just not her because I do not want Bill back in the White House, as I have said before.

As far as his "hanky panky" he ain't the first ... and probably will not be the last. It goes all the way back to our founding fathers. You "men" just do not think your gonna get caught :confused: /snicker

Now! If there is a woman President in the future ... then *THAT* will be a different story!!! :badgrin:

*I am just kidding - do not jump on this like a herd of turd'els! :lol:

7. Ravi

Ravi Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29,848
    It made me very sad to see the Obama camp portray the Clintons as racists.

8. Jon

Jon The CPA

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,281
    Yes, especially after Obama spent 20 years in Wright's church.

9. William Joyce

William Joyce Chemotherapy for PC

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,349
    He added, "But I am not a racist. I never made a racist comment and I didn't attack him personally."

Always the big concern.

I lied to the American people.
    I was impeached by the House.
    I was disbarred for dishonesty.

But I'm not a racist!

10. ronpaul2008

ronpaul2008 Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14
    I find it highly ironic that supporters of political correctness like the Clintons now get their power usurped from them using the same vile anti-american techniques they used on others. The Clintons went from the two most powerful people in the democratic party, and now are outcast due to Bill making 'racially insensitive comments'. It does not matter if a politican has spent his life kissing minority asses, the left has made the race card so easy to pull, as long as someone somewhere makes the claim 'I was offended' their carreer is ruined. It reminds me of what happened to Trent Lott. He is branded a racist for paying a compliment to the then longest serving senator in history because that senator supported segregation 50 years in the past. Whats next, shake the hand of someone whose grandpa said the N word 100years back and you are a racist? The amount of guilt by association, and ridiculous inferences the left uses is amazing. Leftist schools award PHD's to people that come up with thesisis that state all white people are racist and it is impossible for a minority to be racist. They still will adamantly argue that Ronald Reagan was a racist for claiming to support 'states rights'. The issue of states rights vs federal rights is the defining issue of the United States of America, but now you can only support an all powerful federal government, because if you support states rights you are racist. It is insane. Next we will have a president no one dare to criticize for fear of losing their career branded a racist. That will be the most dangerous thing ever to happen to this country.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2008