Bill Clinton fired FBI director William Sessions in July 1993. No media hysterics.

Interesting, huh?

The (R) or (D) after your name is all that matters to the media.

Same thing done by different letters are treated differently.

This has been brought up in threads before.

Sessions was fired for engaging in criminal activities and then refusing to step down. His firing had broad bipartisan support and he had no supporters.

Big difference. Do you see it?
Of course he doesn't. These tards have no critical thinking skills whatsoever. He is just parroting something he heard from one of his favorite propaganda outlets.

Sessions wasn't in the middle of investigating him for treason
Treason? You got a link for that?
Oh, sorry. I should have said for collaborating with a foreign enemy in an effort to sabotage our free elections and install a foreign agent into the Presidency.
James Clapper confirms there's no such evidence.

Says James Clapper "and virtually everyone else" said "there is no collusion" in the Russia investigation findings.
Donald Trump on Friday, May 12th, 2017 in Twitter

Donald Trump’s Mostly False claim that James Clapper said no collusion found in Russia probe
By John Kruzel on Friday, May 12th, 2017 at 4:50 p.m.

Trump: Officials say no Russia collusion

Oh, sorry. I should have said for collaborating with a foreign enemy in an effort to sabotage our free elections and install a foreign agent into the Presidency.
James Clapper confirms he was out of the loop and didn't even know the investigation was going on. That's what James Clapper confirms.
Then where's the evidence?

Says James Clapper "and virtually everyone else" said "there is no collusion" in the Russia investigation findings.

Donald Trump’s Mostly False claim that James Clapper said no collusion found in Russia probe

Funny how this hack site ignores this:

Todd: "Does intelligence exist that can definitively answer the following question, whether there were improper contacts between the Trump campaign and Russian officials?"

Clapper: "We did not include any evidence in our report, and I say, ‘our,’ that's NSA, FBI and CIA, with my office, the Director of National Intelligence, that had anything, that had any reflection of collusion between members of the Trump campaign and the Russians. There was no evidence of that included in our report."

Todd: "I understand that. But does it exist?"

Clapper: "Not to my knowledge."

James Clapper confirms he was out of the loop and didn't even know the investigation was going on. That's what James Clapper confirms.

that would be brought out during the senate trial after the impeachment.

Care to wager your user account on this?

Todd: "Does intelligence exist that can definitively answer the following question, whether there were improper contacts between the Trump campaign and Russian officials?"

Clapper: "We did not include any evidence in our report, and I say, ‘our,’ that's NSA, FBI and CIA, with my office, the Director of National Intelligence, that had anything, that had any reflection of collusion between members of the Trump campaign and the Russians. There was no evidence of that included in our report."

Also from the source:

Clapper said that in his more than six years as DNI, he regularly deferred to the FBI when a counterintelligence investigation could possibly morph into a criminal investigation.

"That was certainly the practice I followed here," he said of the FBI’s ongoing Russia investigation. "So it’s not surprising or abnormal that I would not have known about the investigation, or even more importantly, the content of that investigation.

"So I don’t know if there was collusion or not," added Clapper, who resigned at the end of President Barack Obama’s term.

Also from the source:

Clapper said that in his more than six years as DNI, he regularly deferred to the FBI when a counterintelligence investigation could possibly morph into a criminal investigation.

"That was certainly the practice I followed here," he said of the FBI’s ongoing Russia investigation. "So it’s not surprising or abnormal that I would not have known about the investigation, or even more importantly, the content of that investigation.

"So I don’t know if there was collusion or not," added Clapper, who resigned at the end of President Barack Obama’s term.

Exactly you far left drone trolls can not accept the fact that Hilary lost because she was a bad candidate!

It is also proves why Comey should have been fired!

Silly far left drone troll!

youdo realize clapper hasn't been in the know since becoming a private citizen back in january, don't you? a lot of crap has gone down since then & builds upon its own shitpile on a daily basis.

nice try though.

No, He didn't.

youdo realize clapper hasn't been in the know since becoming a private citizen back in january, don't you? a lot of crap has gone down since then & build upon its own shitpie on a daily basis.

nice try though.

And you do know that even before that he found NO collusion?

Silly far left drone Troll!

Makes sense. They also didn't care that he was a serial sex predator. Don't waste your time trying to reason with dishonest hypocrites. They themselves, know they're dishonest hypocrites. But they don't have consciences. They're messed up folks. Lying and cheating just comes naturally to em. I mean, they're Clinton-Supporters for God sake. Do you really expect anything else from em?

Care to wager your user account on this?

lol... evidence isn't introduced until a trial. impeachment starts in the house & the senate brings the trial. why would the IC show their hand before they have a case based upon ummmm what is it now?????

oh ya............

evidence.

No, He didn't.

Classic example of so-called "fact finders" who strictly represent liberal interests.

No, He didn't.

Are you ever right about anything?

Clapper debunks key Trump talking point about possible collusion with Russia

Forum List

Back