Bill Clinton fears for our democracy

Clinton said on the Late Late Show with James Corden, that he was not always optimistic about the future of the nation but said citizens should not respond to hatred with more hatred.
“I actually think there is a fair chance we could completely lose our constitutional democracy for a couple of decades if we make bad decisions,” Clinton said on CBS. “I am not naive about this. I have been in a lot of fights. I have lost some and won a bunch. I have been elated and heartbroken. But I have never before been as worried about the structure of our democratic form of government. So far, every time we were faced with our own undoing, our conscience kicked in and we stepped away from the brink. And that is kind of what I think will happen here, but I don’t know when or how."

Comment:
Clinton is correct about "losing our constitutional democracy".
But, what he didn't say was that it is his own Democrat Party that is rapidly goosestepping towards a one party neo-marxist police state.
The Dems are arresting dissenters and political opponents.
They are illegally using the IRS, FBI and DOJ as political weapons.
They are undermining our Voting Rights with their voter fraud and election rigging crimes.
They are using Big Tech to censor Freedom of Speech.
They are branding dissension as "disinformation".
Hillary and Obama illegally used the FBI to try and frame Trump with their crazy Russian Collusion Conspiracy.
Pelosi is trying to smear Trump and the Republicans with her crazy Insurrection Conspiracy.
Of we don't charge trump for the crimes he committed then let's just roll this country up. Russia china here we come.

What crimes? Why is it that you libtards cannot be specific? Are you afraid of showing how truly stupid you really are!?
Seditious conspiracy?

His illegal effort to steal the presidential election?

Attempted self coup, auto coup?

Judge David Carter added, “The illegality of the plan was obvious.... Based on the evidence, the Court finds it more likely than not that President Trump corruptly attempted to obstruct the joint session of Congress on January 6, 2021

Last edited:
Seditious conspiracy?

His illegal effort to steal the presidential election?

Attempted self coup, auto coup?

Judge David Carter added, “The illegality of the plan was obvious.... Based on the evidence, the Court finds it more likely than not that President Trump corruptly attempted to obstruct the joint session of Congress on January 6, 2021
Trump, the Commander-in-Chief of the most powerful military in history orchestrated sedition with unarmed civilians some of which looked like they just came from a cosplay convention ? You people are retarded sheep for believing the shit the elite on your side shovel out.

Seems like this year every single person that's in the party that's doing its best to screw America and Americans are the only ones saying "anyone who isn't on our side is a threat to democracy".

It's like Hitler saying "our enemies are a threat to Jewish lives".

Clinton said on the Late Late Show with James Corden, that he was not always optimistic about the future of the nation but said citizens should not respond to hatred with more hatred.
“I actually think there is a fair chance we could completely lose our constitutional democracy for a couple of decades if we make bad decisions,” Clinton said on CBS. “I am not naive about this. I have been in a lot of fights. I have lost some and won a bunch. I have been elated and heartbroken. But I have never before been as worried about the structure of our democratic form of government. So far, every time we were faced with our own undoing, our conscience kicked in and we stepped away from the brink. And that is kind of what I think will happen here, but I don’t know when or how."

Comment:
But, what he didn't say was that it is his own Democrat Party that is rapidly goosestepping towards a one party neo-marxist police state.
They are undermining our Voting Rights with their voter fraud and election rigging crimes.
Hillary and Obama illegally used the FBI to try and frame Trump with their crazy Russian Collusion Conspiracy.
Pelosi is trying to smear Trump and the Republicans with her crazy Insurrection Conspiracy.
In other words,
when Dems win = democracy
when Dems lose = losing democracy

How pathetic.

Trump, the Commander-in-Chief of the most powerful military in history orchestrated sedition with unarmed civilians some of which looked like they just came from a cosplay convention ? You people are retarded sheep for believing the shit the elite on your side shovel out.
Self coup.

The military did not have a coup to take over govt and kick him out....that is a coup de'tat. Usually with violence!

When it is the leader who was legally elected to power, that illegally attempts to keep himself in power, it is called a SELF COUP DE'TAT.... This usually is a soft coup, one without major violence.

We are a Democratic Republic...... Check any history book..... It is what we are called, it is what we are taught in school from childhood.... We are a Democratic Republic.....which has a constitution.

Comment:

qjqjhqhqhqhqjjqjqnq.png

Self coup.

The military did not have a coup to take over govt and kick him out....that is a coup de'tat. Usually with violence!

When it is the leader who was legally elected to power, that illegally attempts to keep himself in power, it is called a SELF COUP DE'TAT.... This usually is a soft coup, one without major violence.

We are a Democratic Republic...... Check any history book..... It is what we are called, it is what we are taught in school from childhood.... We are a Democratic Republic.....which has a constitution.

Perhaps the most stark example of an autocoup is Adolf Hitler in Germany. More recently, there's Nicholas Maduro in Venezuela. Not every coup requires use of the military. But it's been reported that Donald did want to use the military to seize voting equipment, and in other ways to usurp a second term, but it was made plainly clear to him that the military would do no such thing.

Self coup.

We have always been a Constitutional Republic whatever history books you have read are wrong and every opinion by the Founding Fathers prove this, they hated Democracies. In a Democracy states like California and New York would by vote dictate for the entire country, in our republic they can not do this.

You are either a naive moron who believes the US is a Democracy or your one of the smart ones who know better but uses that ignorance as a way to inflame the morons.

Comment:
He should not have any fears... We have a Constitutional Republic, not a full democracy (otherwise known as mob rule)...

Forum List

Back