Is The Best Way To Hold On To Our Democracy To Take Democracy away?

Fact.
It is the uneducated that wear red hats. You know this as well as I do.
and we saw at trumps inauguration that idiots wear pussyhats.

1704080081403.png

I hear over and over and over again from the left that if Trump wins, our democracy will be taken away. It will be the end of democracy. And yet if Trump should win through a democratic vote, the left still say that takes democracy away. So, the left have formulated a plan to hold on to our democracy by taking democracy away. Does the end justify the means? Can we actually hold on to our democracy by taking democracy away? Can we take democracy away from just one election in order to save democracy and then re-instate democracy after the election?
You've got it wrong, completely wrong....

Democrats are trying to save democracy, through democracy which includes our Constitution and the Rule of Law, and the Courts on disputes.

Unfortunately, YOU are on the wrong side of this, if a Trump supporter....because your fight is completely unconstitutional and LAWLESS...

You have insurrection and attempted coup detats, and doxing and threats and attacks on people following their State Laws and have a former President, encouraging this lawlessness and bullying, with continual lying about the election being stolen without ever taking the legal and constitutional route of being settled in COURT OF LAW, and this makes you even support the lying scumbag even more, repeating his lawless solution of rebellion, outside of the law....

It is frighyening, to see how lawless you have all become, in defense of the MAN OF LAWLESSNESS....

ALL because you've been propagandized to always hate democrats, liberals, the enemy, vermin, the deep state...

I don't think Trumpers would have recognized who they have become now, 10 years ago.

You mean like Democrats do?

Like I said, democrats use the constitution and the Rule of law to try to achieve their goals, even the silly ones...

You all use LAWLESSNESS, with lies and propaganda used to rile up mobs and mob mentality and lawless actions like Jan 6th to REBEL against the constitution and rule of law, instead of taking the proper legal means to accomplish your goals or fail at your goals, and accepting defeat, when that happens.

You all doing this are awful awful awful American's imo....

You are following the Destroyer, of the America we all loved and knew... it is so hard and sad and concerning to watch....

You've got it wrong, completely wrong....

Democrats are trying to save democracy, through democracy which includes our Constitution and the Rule of Law, and the Courts on disputes.

Unfortunately, YOU are on the wrong side of this, if a Trump supporter....because your fight is completely unconstitutional and LAWLESS...

You have insurrection and attempted coup detats, and doxing and threats and attacks on people following their State Laws and have a former President, encouraging this lawlessness and bullying, with continual lying about the election being stolen without ever taking the legal and constitutional route of being settled in COURT OF LAW, and this makes you even support the lying scumbag even more, repeating his lawless solution of rebellion, outside of the law....

It is frighyening, to see how lawless you have all become, in defense of the MAN OF LAWLESSNESS....

ALL because you've been propagandized to always hate democrats, liberals, the enemy, vermin, the deep state...

I don't think Trumpers would have recognized who they have become now, 10 years ago.

It's literally all in your head, put there by The Leaders of your Cult.

Tonight I taught my kids about bourgeois democracy by letting them vote on what movie to see and what pizza to order.
Then I chose the movie and the pizza, because I got the money. (c)

Forum List

Back