Bill Clinton and Barack Obama believe 9-11 was done by terrorists

Big_D

Jul 15, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA
“Are you one of those it was an inside job guys?" the former president asked. Continuing, "Hillary agrees we should end the war, but we have heard from you now, now you hear from me. I let you be rude and interrupt me screaming at the top of your lungs. Nine-eleven was NOT an inside job, it was an Osama Bin Laden job with 19 people from Saudi Arabia, they murdered 3000 Americans and others foreigners including Muslims and we look like idiots, that the people who murdered our fellow citizens did it, when they are continuing to murder other people around the world. So we heard from you, you go away," Clinton said to the cheering crowd.
Political Radar: Bill Clinton Undeterred By 9/11 Hecklers

“It is unacceptable that almost seven years after nearly 3,000 Americans were killed on our soil, the terrorists who attacked us on 9/11 are still at large,”
-Barack Obama
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/07/16/us/politics/15cnd-obama.html?pagewanted=print

I guess that these two are in on the plan too. (That was me being sarcastic)

uh yeah of course they are in on the plan.:eusa_liar:anybody who knows anything about clinton and bush knows that they have been long time buddies since the early 80's.Clinton is involved up to his ears in this as much as Bush is.He knew about the plan way back during his presidency.The evidence is overwhelming that during his presidency he had no interest in fighting terrorism.There were 3 different opportunitys he had to go after and arrest Osama Bin Laden.3 different countrys offered to turn him over to Clinton on a silver platter and he declined.Heck it was all over the news back then.They showed a high ranking military official being interviewed saying that they had a chance to take out or arrest Bin Laden but Clinton ordered him and his platoon to lay off him and leave him alone.It was all over the news back then.It was only broadcast once never to be repeated again after that.They never rebroadcast the important stuff over and over again.Thats why when you see something important like that being talked about,better have the recorder working cause it will never be mentioned again.

people who think bin laden did it STILL are clearly in denial and living in a fantasy world.

Last edited:
oh and of course it was done by terrorists but the REAL terrorists are Bush,Cheney,Rice,Rumsfield,others in the Clinton/Bush administration and the CIA/military industrial complex.

I have a few questions:

1) Why is Barack Obama siding with these people and not exposing the truth?

2) Why did clinton and bush do this to us?

3) How did they manage to pull this off while fooling everyone but some jokers on the internet?

I have a few questions:

1) Why is Barack Obama siding with these people and not exposing the truth?

2) Why did clinton and bush do this to us?

3) How did they manage to pull this off while fooling everyone but some jokers on the internet?

Thats easy.
1.Obama like Clinton,Bush and MCcain isnt for the people.Like them,he is only interested in what the big businesses and big corporations want and willing to do their bidding.Neither of the candidates Obama or MCcain are for the people.They are both CFR members and anybody who knows anything about the CFR group knows they are a group of people who plot world events against us such as wars and what have not.There is no difference between the two parties of the republicans and democrats,they sleep in bed together."not in the literal sense of course." they both have the same agenda.thats why we need to get a third party started for any hope for the future to have world peace. Obama and MCcain will do whatever the CFR wants them to do for their world agenda of a new world order.Ron Paul was our only hope for this election.

He was the only candidate who wasnt a CFR member.Ron Paul is the only candidate who was for the people and more importanly,is the only who who believes in the constitution.I knew HE would never get elected cause he isnt a member of the CFR group.You have to be a CFR member for you to become a member.Paul knows what an evil organization they are and doesnt want to have anything to do with them.

2.Because they are evil and corrupted men willing to do whatever the CFR asks of them.They also are CFR members.Again you cant become president if your not one.To them,killing off thousands of people and starting a fake and phony war means as little to them as it does to us to step on ants.

3.Thats just the thing,they HAVENT been able to pull of 9/11 and keep it a secret.Their were all kinds of warnings given by FBI and CIA agents that there were going to be terrorists attacks in new york but they were told to ignore them by their superiours.It hasnt been kept a secret.more and more millions of people are waking up to it each year that it was an inside job.Its a world known fact around the world that it was.You just got a lot of people in denial about it is all.They dont want to believe a tragedy like this could happen.My experience is no matter how much evidence you show them that proves your right-"at least on the net" it goes unignored,they dont even bother to read the books you refer them to that prove it all or watch the videos either" which is why I dont try to reason with people on the net anymore.I run into people who can accept it that the CIA killed kennedy,but when you tell them they were behind 9/11 as well,no matter what evidence you show,it just goes through one ear and out the other.They can believe that their government can do something evil to their own people like kill the president of the united states,yet they CANT believe they were behind 9/11 as well.pretty sad if you ask me.

Thats easy.
1.Obama like Clinton,Bush and MCcain isnt for the people.Like them,he is only interested in what the big businesses and big corporations want and willing to do their bidding.Neither of the candidates Obama or MCcain are for the people.They are both CFR members and anybody who knows anything about the CFR group knows they are a group of people who plot world events against us such as wars and what have not.There is no difference between the two parties of the republicans and democrats,they sleep in bed together."not in the literal sense of course." they both have the same agenda.thats why we need to get a third party started for any hope for the future to have world peace. Obama and MCcain will do whatever the CFR wants them to do for their world agenda of a new world order.Ron Paul was our only hope for this election.

That statement alone leads to numerous questions.
When would Obama and all other politicians become aware of this corruption? How come when they first became aware of this they didn't report it to the public? If they did the entire country would have fallen in love with them and we would have ousted all the corrupt members. Meanwhile, Obama's career would have skyrocketed. Is he actually a horrible person? He seems like a good guy to me.
Do you really believe that every politician is corrupt? Wouldn't there have been any that could have shown this to us? Wouldn't it have leaked by now to CNN and the other news media?

Why did all these businesses want so many people to die?
Killing these people would lead to less people to buy their products!

Also, If Ron Paul is so great then why isnt he showing this corruption to us?

2.Because they are evil and corrupted men willing to do whatever the CFR asks of them.They also are CFR members.Again you cant become president if your not one.To them,killing off thousands of people and starting a fake and phony war means as little to them as it does to us to step on ants.

This leads to my previous point. If a candidate would prove to the world how corrupt the CFR and the previous parties have been then he/she would be guaranteed the leather chair in the oval office.

3.Thats just the thing,they HAVENT been able to pull of 9/11 and keep it a secret.Their were all kinds of warnings given by FBI and CIA agents that there were going to be terrorists attacks in new york but they were told to ignore them by their superiours.It hasnt been kept a secret.more and more millions of people are waking up to it each year that it was an inside job.Its a world known fact around the world that it was.You just got a lot of people in denial about it is all.They dont want to believe a tragedy like this could happen.My experience is no matter how much evidence you show them that proves your right-"at least on the net" it goes unignored,they dont even bother to read the books you refer them to that prove it all or watch the videos either" which is why I dont try to reason with people on the net anymore.I run into people who can accept it that the CIA killed kennedy,but when you tell them they were behind 9/11 as well,no matter what evidence you show,it just goes through one ear and out the other.They can believe that their government can do something evil to their own people like kill the president of the united states,yet they CANT believe they were behind 9/11 as well.pretty sad if you ask me.

Okay then. How could they pulled this off while fooling as many people as they did?

Also, what i meant when i asked you that question was, how did they manage to pull this off?
For instance...
Did they convince people to fly into buildings? Was everyone on the plane in agreement? Were the planes empty? etc...

That statement alone leads to numerous questions.
When would Obama and all other politicians become aware of this corruption? How come when they first became aware of this they didn't report it to the public? If they did the entire country would have fallen in love with them and we would have ousted all the corrupt members. Meanwhile, Obama's career would have skyrocketed. Is he actually a horrible person? He seems like a good guy to me.

Okay to start off I will address the first part of this.
Not being Obama its hard to say exactly when he became aware of the corruption.and actually they HAVE reported it to the public you just dont hear about it from the corporate controlled media such as the major news channels or the major newspapers like the LA TIMES ect.Do this,stop listeing to the corporate controlled media,they are controlled by big businesses and corporations and they are only going to report what THEY want you to hear.
stop listening to them and start subscribing to alternative news sources such as american free press,the republic and media bypass and visit these links as well- www.infowars.com and www.prisonplanet.com "They" report REAL news that you'll never hear from the corporate controlled media. are you kidding? the american people are too lazy these days to care about doing anything about it.

Their either in denial like you see many posters here on these boards are,or the ones that agree are too lazy to want to do anything about it.Sadly they dont care,their only concerned with whats going on in their own pitiful lives like being able to pay off the mortgage,raise their family,buy a new home,ect ect.they dont want to get involved in take any action.I know that to be true cause even the people I talk to who believe it,dont get angry about it like they should.If the forefathers of the united states were still alive today,they would be embarressed and ashamed of the american people for allowing rich, greedy, evil people take over the government like they have and turn it into a nazi run government.Frankly Im ashamed of being an american the way the american people have allowed it to happen.So no they'll never oust the corrupt people like Bush,cheney,Rice,Rumsfiled,clinton and all the others involved in it.Cause again their too lazy to worry about something like that in this day and age.

Are you kidding? Obamas career would never skyrocket.They would make sure he never got elected if he didnt keep his mouth shut about this.Is he actually a horrible person? well him and MCcain both want to continue the patriot act that Bush passed which takes away several rights of the american citizens such as it allows government agencys to spy on americans in their homes as an example,one of the many clear violations against the constitution.so yeah I would say that makes him a horrible person.Plus he does not want to reopen a new 9/11 investigation like Ron Paul does who also OPPOSED the partiot act and wants to get rid of it.Sure Obama SEEMS like a good guy on the outside surface.But once you learn about the CFR group-which again Obama and MCcain are both members of,you realise he is not.Like I said,Ron Paul is not a member of the CFR and he wants nothing to do with them.Ron Paul unlike Obama or MCcain,belives in the constitution.

Last edited:
there was a man who spoke of secret societies and his intention to revel a conspiracy of monolithic proportions.. and the people did indeed fall in love with him...2 weeks later he was dead

The speech that got John F. Kennedy Killed

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WSGwnz7XpY&NR=1]YouTube - The speech that got John F. Kennedy Killed[/ame]

Last edited:
there was a man who spoke of secret societies and his intention to revel a conspiracy of monolithic proportions.. and the people did indeed fall in love with him...2 weeks later he was dead

The speech that got John F. Kennedy Killed

YouTube - The speech that got John F. Kennedy Killed
yeah, this group has no fear of getting caught killing s sitting POTUS, yet here you are supposedly exposing the very same group and yet you are still alive

and you would think such a powerful group would also make sure those video was not available to the masses

yeah, this group has no fear of getting caught killing s sitting POTUS, yet here you are supposedly exposing the very same group and yet you are still alive

and you would think such a powerful group would also make sure those video was not available to the masses

I am a bank guard...not the president of the united states if I where I would concerned about being assassinated..I think in reality you smart enough to see the difference...and if not for the internet and the efforts of many.. much of these information including this speech would fade away...

I am a bank guard...not the president of the united states if I where I would concerned about being assassinated..I think in reality you smart enough to see the difference...and if not for the internet and the efforts of many.. much of these information including this speech would fade away...
yes, i see the difference, but why would they be willing to risk being caught killing a POTUS for the very thing YOU are doing, yet not just make you disappear?
for you, no one would even miss you
the risk is smaller

okay everytime I try and make some kind of long post it wont go through so I am going to have to post in small doses it looks like so bare with me here.wanted to post back a long time ago but like i said,i seem to have trouble doing it occassionally here at this site for some strange reason.

Last edited:
okay everytime I try and make some kind of long post it wont go through so I am going to have to post in small doses it looks like so bare with me here.wanted to post back a long time ago but like i said,i seem to have trouble doing it occassionally here at this site for some strange reason.
its the limits of the software
this isnt a blog where you can post anything of any length
its more of a discussion board

Forum List

Back