Obama is gonna win.

UN=con

Rookie
Sep 29, 2008
We all know it or do we? Rigged elections have been happening ever since we have slipped with electronic voting. Diebold has a fraudulent system of back door access. Obama in my opinion is the 3rd anti christ. Nastradamus predicted that Mabus was the 3rd antichrist. Also Obama is a poverty pimp, one who turns poverish people into a controlled nation of unjust proportion. Also I think Mccain is too old and is unfit for presidency.

Last edited:
We all know it or do we? Rigged elections have been happening ever since we have slipped with electronic voting. Diebold has a fraudulent system of back door access. Obama in my opinion is the 3rd anti christ. Nastradamus predicted that Mabus was the 3rd antichrist. Also Obama is a poverty pimp, one who turns poverish people into a controlled nation of unjust proportion. Also I think Mccain is too old and is unfit for presidency.

Show me your Building 7 video. C'mon I wanna see it.
So, whom are you supporting, Mac or the "Third antichrist"?

Oh, and just a Bible lesson......
there will only be one antichrist. Most scholars believe he won't come from the United States.

Im voting for nader! lol.. Well anyway building wtc 7 links can be found at you tube. Search for Barry Jennings.

Obama may win. But if he does it will be against the corrupt electoral systems in some states in the US.*

At least this time there's no Katherine Harris.....I think.

* You really need to do something about it, you've had what a couple of hundred years of self government?

Last edited:
John Quincy Adams was the first president to get into the White House by means of backroom deals rather than by winning the popular vote. But he wasn't the last. There was Rutherford B. Hayes, George W. Bush (when he stole it from Gore in 2000). In this instance though Obama is very popular with the American people and most likely would get elected regardless of the Acorn scandal.

naw MCcain will win.He is the more evil of the two and thy always have it fixed so that the most evil canddate wins.

If McCrusty wins this country will not sit back and take it this time.

If McCrusty wins it will be by cheating and I dont think htey can cheat enough to get him in without getting caught red handed.

If they do manage it then they will see protests throughout the country.

The American people will not just sit still like they have the last stolen elections.

the 2006 election is proof they cant cheat enough to win this time arround.

If McCrusty wins this country will not sit back and take it this time.

If McCrusty wins it will be by cheating and I dont think htey can cheat enough to get him in without getting caught red handed.

If they do manage it then they will see protests throughout the country.

The American people will not just sit still like they have the last stolen elections.

the 2006 election is proof they cant cheat enough to win this time arround.

Half the country will accept it. The other half will go ballistic and riot in the streets.

and the first place i am hitting ....circuit city...i need a plasma tv and a huge moniter and other things....i will grab you an ipod if you want...

now what does one wear to a riot?

John Quincy Adams was the first president to get into the White House by means of backroom deals rather than by winning the popular vote. But he wasn't the last. There was Rutherford B. Hayes, George W. Bush (when he stole it from Gore in 2000). In this instance though Obama is very popular with the American people and most likely would get elected regardless of the Acorn scandal.

Yes, instead of stealing the election people are standing in line to get numbers printed on their forearms voluntarily lol

Forum List

Back