Bill Burr’s wife flips off Donald Trump

There's the false equivalence again. Notice how carefully you have to choose your weasel words. I think you know why.
Opinions vary. You won’t even acknowledge Obama’s disrespect. Instead, you appoint yourself to a level of false intellectual authority.

The Trump cult members don't take the truth about their cult leader well.
But that is a common characteristic of cult members from all cults.
10 Signs You're Probably In A Cult

• The leader is the ultimate authority. ...
  • The group suppresses skepticism. ...
  • The group delegitimizes former members. ...
  • The group is paranoid about the outside world. ...
  • The group relies on shame cycles. ...
  • The leader is above the law. ...
  • The group uses “thought reform” methods. ...
  • The group is elitist.
That sounds more like the Biden cult, especially the one that says "the leader is above the law."

That sounds more like the Biden cult, especially the one that says "the leader is above the law."
Leader is above the law?
Biden is being investigated. I am all for it. If there is evidence indict him. Biden is not my leader. I don't want him as a candidate in 2024 but I would vote for him over Trump.

Trump is facing 91 felony counts. Two other criminal cases. Multiople civil cases. Initial hearings have gone before judges appointed by Trump and told they had merit.

C'mon man, you have to do better than that.

Leader is above the law?
Biden is being investigated. I am all for it. If there is evidence indict him. Biden is not my leader. I don't want him as a candidate in 2024 but I would vote for him over Trump.

Trump is facing 91 felony counts. Two other criminal cases. Multiople civil cases. Initial hearings have gone before judges appointed by Trump and told they had merit.

He has gone 5 years without being investigated. The number of cases only shows how corrupt Democrat government officials are. The judges in charge of the cases against trump are all overseen by leftwing.

The Trump cult members don't take the truth about their cult leader well.
But that is a common characteristic of cult members from all cults.
10 Signs You're Probably In A Cult

• The leader is the ultimate authority. ...
  • The group suppresses skepticism. ...
  • The group delegitimizes former members. ...
  • The group is paranoid about the outside world. ...
  • The group relies on shame cycles. ...
  • The leader is above the law. ...
  • The group uses “thought reform” methods. ...
  • The group is elitist.
10 Signs You're Probably dumb

1. you are reading this
2. you have people calling you dumb
3. people tire of you and simply tell you to fuck off

Leader is above the law?

No, he isn't. It's a sham.

He has gone 5 years without being investigated. The number of cases only shows how corrupt Democrat government officials are. The judges in charge of the cases against trump are all overseen by leftwing.
Cult member thinking and talk. Cult leaders are nothing more than a con man.

Politicians take advantage of desperate people by making promises they cannot keep. Desperate people want to believe. It is like the religion con promising a path to heaven when all they want is your money.
Trump is the ultimate con. He is taking advantage of people who are desperate. He has done it his whole life. Look at the people he has taken advantage of over the years.

10 Signs You're Probably dumb

1. you are reading this
2. you have people calling you dumb
3. people tire of you and simply tell you to fuck off
There is truth that I am dumb for reading your stuff.

1700704843291.png

Forum List

Back