Bill Burr’s wife flips off Donald Trump

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
This is classless and inappropriate behavior and she clearly knew the camera was on her. Furthermore, her husband just had a brand new movie released on Netflix. I would think there are concerns here about how that action could affect ratings and revenue.

We need to get back to civility in politics.

This is classless and inappropriate behavior and she clearly knew the camera was on her. Furthermore, her husband just had a brand new movie released on Netflix. I would think there are concerns here about how that action could affect ratings and revenue.

Stop it, Karen. It was at a venue where people scream and yell at people who are trying to witness death.

carefactory.jpg

I don't disagree but Trump continually throws gas on the fire of dirty politics and juvenile name calling. Her giving Trump the double finger was done rather discreetly by Trump standards.

The Trump hate has been blazing since the Election Night of Tears 2016. Now all of a sudden, this concerns you? :dunno:

You’re not serious are you?! It’s pretty funny IMO

Is she black?

"Name calling?" Like calling Republicans "deplorables?"
Yes, like that. Pretty stupid of Hillary.
But Trump has out done her.
Some of his biggest insults have been to people he hired who didn't do what he wanted and Republicans who did not support him.
On this message board, the MAGAS favorite come back is name calling.
Hillary has fine company with Trump and his followers.

She is Black and rich so her world is miles from anyone who works for a living and can barely afford groceries and gas... but when WW3 starts she will learn the hard way.... lets see if funny boy can keep the money flowing then....

I don't disagree but Trump continually throws gas on the fire of dirty politics and juvenile name calling. Her giving Trump the double finger was done rather discreetly by Trump standards.
You’re not serious are you?! It’s pretty funny IMO
OP asked where decorum went in politics? LOL. Donald Trump pulled his pants down and shit on decorum. That’s where it went.
Exactly why I don't care and neither should anyone else.

There's no issue at any time that the moonbats won't whatabout about.

Fuckem.

Yes, like that. Pretty stupid of Hillary.
But Trump has out done her.
Some of his biggest insults have been to people he hired who didn't do what he wanted and Republicans who did not support him.
On this message board, the MAGAS favorite come back is name calling.
Hillary has fine company with Trump and his followers.

Wrong. You progressives attack entire groups of people that you don't like. So you call anybody who supports Trump a cultist.

Wrong. You progressives attack entire groups of people that you don't like. So you call anybody who supports Trump a cultist.
Wrong. 75 million people voted for Trump in 2020. I would say at most 20 million could be called cultists. Those who think Trump could do no wrong. That put Trump above our country.
If a group that did that with Biden or any politician they would be the am and just as bad.

Forum List

Back