Bill Barr and Donald Trump have embarrassed the country with voting twice

BWK

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2018
Trump urges N.C. voters to test the system; AG Barr unsure of state law My God, what is wrong with these people? Are they totally brain dead? Voting twice is a felony. This is madness. Now I want to know, with Trump supporters losing their shit over voter fraud that doesn't exist, while voter suppression is rampant, do you support Trump and Barr over voting twice?

Remember when Trump said that mail in voting was a recipe for fraud? We'll, he just admitted yesterday, that he doesn't know. He said, in order to test the legitimacy of mail in voting. his supporters should commit a felony by voting twice, and Trump's retard AG Barr didn't even know if the act was illegal. Where in the hell did you all get these two stooges? These folks are totally clueless. WTF happened to this country that we have two totally incompetent, ignorant, imbeciles running the country? What a mess.

Trump urges N.C. voters to test the system; AG Barr unsure of state law My God, what is wrong with these people? Are they totally brain dead? Voting twice is a felony. This is madness. Now I want to know, with Trump supporters losing their shit over voter fraud that doesn't exist, while voter suppression is rampant, do you support Trump and Barr over voting twice?

Remember when Trump said that mail in voting was a recipe for fraud? We'll, he just admitted yesterday, that he doesn't know. He said, in order to test the legitimacy of mail in voting. his supporters should commit a felony by voting twice, and Trump's retard AG Barr didn't even know if the act was illegal. Where in the hell did you all get these two stooges? These folks are totally clueless. WTF happened to this country that we have two totally incompetent, ignorant, imbeciles running the country? What a mess.
1exd5c.jpg

Isn't this proof that mail in voting fraud is easy? Surely this is a good thing to know so changes can be made to AVOID problems in the upcoming election.

Trump is the winner with the real power with the men

The state of PA is similar to the US average

Look at the war coming between men and women

A landslide of men supporting trump and a landslide of women supporting Biden

This gender gap is all over the world

Who can guess what will happen now ??

I heard on TV that one of the right wingers will go in to the poll and had been issued a absentee ballot and one will say

LOOK FRAUD.

I heard somebody got a mail in ballot for their dog. Between dogs and dead people and people able to vote more than once....why would we question the veracity of mail in voting?!

If somebody votes by mail and then shows up to vote in person and their name is still on the role Bill barr should promise a quick execution of that Governor

Isn't this proof that mail in voting fraud is easy? Surely this is a good thing to know so changes can be made to AVOID problems in the upcoming election.
Not if Trump is having to ask.

If somebody votes by mail and then shows up to vote in person and their name is still on the role Bill barr should promise a quick execution of that Governor
No, it should be Trump first for suggesting it, then they should put Barr in a rubber room for making those retarded responses of his to Wolf Blitzer. My God that guy is dumb as shit.

No, it should be Trump first for suggesting it, then they should put Barr in a rubber room for making those retarded responses of his to Wolf Blitzer. My God that guy is dumb as shit.
No democrats want chaos. They pay the price.

I heard somebody got a mail in ballot for their dog. Between dogs and dead people and people able to vote more than once....why would we question the veracity of mail in voting?!
Because you said you heard it, and it was never documented as fact, or that it even happened. See how fucking stupid your question is?

Your argument is not related to anything intelligent that I am aware of, and has no association with the two dumb asses who want you to commit a felony by voting twice. Get your head out of your ass. You are talking nonsense.

Your argument is not related to anything intelligent that I am aware of, and has no association with the two dumb asses who want you to commit a felony by voting twice. Get your head out of your ass. You are talking nonsense.
Link?

Not if Trump is having to ask.
Why shouldn't he ask? His job is to serve the American people. A fair election is in the best interest of the country. Or don't you think so?

Because you said you heard it, and it was never documented as fact, or that it even happened. See how fucking stupid your question is?
The dog part was joke. Lighten up, dear. Meanwhile, ballets from dead people have been proven over and over and over. Mail in voting is a disaster.

Trump, the major dumb ass!

Democrats only want unfair elections because they cannot win fair elections

A strict proof of true citizenship and right to vote must be tge only way to vote fairly

Non citizens can vote to rig the election from non citizens and for other nations and not America

Democrats are guilty of high treason for trying to rig the elections against the nation

You are a lying POS! Trump never said "vote twice".

I heard on TV that one of the right wingers will go in to the poll and had been issued a absentee ballot and one will say

LOOK FRAUD.

You're hearing all kind of things.

P.S. Is "Russian collusion" in room with you right now?

Yes I can't prove everything I heard on TV, but I can be sure Tramp told his people to vote twice, and AG Barr doesn't know what the state laws are on voting,

Hint: Tramp should be arrested and hint: Barr should know it illegal to vote twice no matter what fricken state you in.

Forum List

Back