Almost all of America’s failed cites are all run by democrats!

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
Why is communism banned in America but the Democrat party isn’t?
I don’t understand their policies are all failing, They are destroying the education system to get people to vote for them it needs to stop we need to arrest these animals.. BAN DEMOCRATS

I don’t understand their policies are all failing, They are destroying the education system to get people to vote for them it needs to stop we need to arrest these animals.. BAN DEMOCRATS
Of COURSE they are, this is common knowledge. Everything Democrats touch turns to sh*t.

From number 1 to number 27, the most violent cities in the USA are all democrat run, the very first republican municipality to occur on list comes in at number 28, Battle Creek Michigan!

Here's yous a nice little Republican town, please go an visit, stay for a week or two...

Shawnee was listed as the least safe city in Oklahoma with a violent crime rate of 12.23 per 1,000 people. Overall, 90 percent of Oklahoma cities reported fewer than 10 total violent crimes.Dec 3, 2019

Here's yous a nice little Republican town, please go an visit, stay for a week or two...

Shawnee was listed as the least safe city in Oklahoma with a violent crime rate of 12.23 per 1,000 people. Overall, 90 percent of Oklahoma cities reported fewer than 10 total violent crimes.Dec 3, 2019
The most dangerous city in Oklahoma????that would compare to the safest city in a blue state.....

Bypass deep blue cities as for investments and living. You will improve your happiness quotient immeasurably. Whatever the issues are, you pay taxes for services. When the politicians are political zealots against your survival, then you are a moron to go there. They have shown you can not trust them. Right in front of you for all to see. There is enough violence against people without adding legality to it.

Ironic that the states with the lowest per capita income are Red while states with the highest are generally Blue.

Ironic that the states with the lowest per capita income are Red while states with the highest are generally Blue.
What’s income needed when you have limited government and freedom? Food you hunt, your education includes how to engineer by the age of 11 years old.. lol
FREEEEEEDOOOMMMMMMM.

Look at a voting map and a crime map of that city,, The highest crime areas overwhelmingly vote Democrat there’s really nothing you can do when Democrats to tell me Black people they could do whatever they want they are victims of the Society

Look at a voting map and a crime map of that city,, The highest crime areas overwhelmingly vote Democrat there’s really nothing you can do when Democrats to tell me Black people they could do whatever they want they are victims of the Society
It is run by Republicans in a Republican lead state, you made the rules you have to play by yer own set standards.

It is run by Republicans in a Republican lead state, you made the rules you have to play by yer own set standards.
And the city council of the these high crime areas are?? Would you like to know hehe

B24D8407-397B-4B9E-ADCB-9A13186E082D.jpeg
50E6D40E-2A5E-45C5-BF72-BC86E2852B55.jpeg
enjoy
Similar to many American cities, Oklahoma City is politically conservative in its suburbs, and liberal in the central city.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back