Bill Ayers vs Timothy McVeigh: Whats the difference????

Well, I think my thread was a success. To point out the MASSIVE hypocrisy going on in the left right now concerning McVeigh and their attempts to link him with the Tea Party when compared to the CONFIRMED link of Obama and the left to a man whose intenet was equal to McVeighs, and only differ in that McVeigh committed one act resulting in massive horror, while Ayers committed multiple acts of similar intent but lacked the training or tools to really do mass damage.

Our president is voluntarily friends with one of these monsters. Yet the left only pays attention to the one who is currently dead.

man are you blind

We were very careful from the moment of the townhouse on to be sure we weren't going to hurt anybody, and we never did hurt anybody.

Whenever we put a bomb in a public space, we had figured out all kinds of ways to put checks and balances on the thing and also to get people away from it, and we were remarkably successful.
— Bill Ayers 2003

[6]Weather Underground (organization) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
hmmm...

The difference

The man had a love for arms. But no indication that he had a love for the right wing; or that the right wing thinks as he did.

You are misguided. Horribly misguided. Dangerously misguided.

He was a bit more violent than many of his peers, but other than that---they thought exactly like he did. The militias, the conservative Christians.

like Ayers, McVeigh's views were in line with his peers. Ayers and the WU were disowned by many student activists. McVeigh was later disowned by the groups he hung around.

In neither case did all the people doing the disowning take a cold hard look at what their beliefs would lead to. Some did. Many many did, but that only proves those beliefs were bankrupt.

I am a conservative. A right wing believer if you prefer. I dont have any feelings like McVeigh. None of my conservative friends do either. Most of us simply want to be left alone to live our lives.

Dante, I fear you have no idea how a true conservative thinks, acts and believes.

McVeigh was not a conservative in any way shape of form. A conservative does not believe that his or her actions should affect the way others live OR DIE.

A conservative does not levy his belief system on others. He or she lets others live any way they wish. That is consertvatism.

That is why I always say:

A liberal has great intentions and wants what is good for his fellow man but wants all to live the way he beleives they should live.

A conservative also has good intentions and wishes for the best for his fellow man but in no way does he insist that others believe as he does.

And no. That is not what many who claim to be conservative feel. It is what a trrue conservative feels.

:clap2:

Very well said. Thats all true conservatives want. To be left alone, and no, we don't mind chipping in some small taxes to fund police, fire, ems, military, roads and to have a small social safety net.

And we don't condone violence within our ranks, either. And to be fair, 99% of the left is peaceful yet opinionated, just like us. The only difference is I see those peaceful lefties often tolerating the presence of their radicals, while the peaceful right rarely does. McVeigh was a scumbag traitor. So was Ayers. So is anyone who does harm to innocent people in the name of their political beliefs. Hopefully, the left will begin to show no tolerance for the few violent radicals amongst them and both sides can root out anyone who would do evil in the name of their warped politics. Come'on lefties, join us!!!! :eusa_pray:

Media matters uses clips of what people say.

how can you trash a site that provides proof of the people actaully sayinbg what they claim they said?

Because your a hack

You really have no idea how much of a fool you are, do you? Media Matters is a joke and you are falling hook line and sinker for it.

Rick

It is ONLY a joke to right wing hacks

They give documentation for everything they say

:lol::lol::lol::lol: You have no idea. Seriously. You're an embarrassment to the left. Even the liberals don't use Media Matters as a source.... it has an AGENDA... it has, time and again, misrepresented FACT in the interest of partisanship. You do exactly the same thing so no wonder you either don't see it or don't care. But.... some of us actually do value the truth.

He was a bit more violent than many of his peers, but other than that---they thought exactly like he did. The militias, the conservative Christians.

like Ayers, McVeigh's views were in line with his peers. Ayers and the WU were disowned by many student activists. McVeigh was later disowned by the groups he hung around.

In neither case did all the people doing the disowning take a cold hard look at what their beliefs would lead to. Some did. Many many did, but that only proves those beliefs were bankrupt.

I am a conservative. A right wing believer if you prefer. I dont have any feelings like McVeigh. None of my conservative friends do either. Most of us simply want to be left alone to live our lives.

Dante, I fear you have no idea how a true conservative thinks, acts and believes.

McVeigh was not a conservative in any way shape of form. A conservative does not believe that his or her actions should affect the way others live OR DIE.

A conservative does not levy his belief system on others. He or she lets others live any way they wish. That is consertvatism.

A liberal has great intentions and wants what is good for his fellow man but wants all to live the way he beleives they should live.

A conservative also has good intentions and wishes for the best for his fellow man but in no way does he insist that others believe as he does.

And no. That is not what many who claim to be conservative feel. It is what a trrue conservative feels.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Abortion

family values crap

Gay Marriage

Shiavo

The cons are always telling people how to live

Abortion: I am against it but will always vote for pro choice. Chopice is a true conservative value

Family Values: what goes on in your house is none of my business.

Gay Marriage: I am noit part of the gay lifestyle and I do not try to understand it. Have a vote here in NY and I will vote yes for gay marriage. Live your life as you wish. This is America.

Shiavo: That was a family battle and none of our dam business.

So go to hell with your HAHAHAHA. You do not know what a conservative is. You use the word in anger and hate and you are clueless to what a conservative is.

Very well said. Thats all true conservatives want. To be left alone, and no, we don't mind chipping in some small taxes to fund police, fire, ems, military, roads and to have a small social safety net.

And we don't condone violence within our ranks, either. And to be fair, 99% of the left is peaceful yet opinionated, just like us. The only difference is I see those peaceful lefties often tolerating the presence of their radicals, while the peaceful right rarely does. McVeigh was a scumbag traitor. So was Ayers. So is anyone who does harm to innocent people in the name of their political beliefs. Hopefully, the left will begin to show no tolerance for the few violent radicals amongst them and both sides can root out anyone who would do evil in the name of their warped politics. Come'on lefties, join us!!!! :eusa_pray:

That is all anyone has been asking of the right here.

Stop talking violence to the crazies

We were very careful from the moment of the townhouse on to be sure we weren't going to hurt anybody, and we never did hurt anybody.

Whenever we put a bomb in a public space, we had figured out all kinds of ways to put checks and balances on the thing and also to get people away from it, and we were remarkably successful.
— Bill Ayers 2003

[6]Weather Underground (organization) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
hmmm...

The difference

Yea, it's not like Billy boy had any agenda in misrepresenting what they did. It only took him until 2003 to come up with an alternative view of what they did.

Even for you, this is stupid, and you have a PhD in Stupid.

Ideological purity and text book definitions will not suffice. The conservative movement in America may not fit your definition of conservative, but they are surely the poster children for what it means to be a conservative in America today.

Your argument is not with me...it is with them. And right now it is the stated purpose of certain GOP members within the Tea Party movement to remake the GOP into what they see as a true conservative party. I doubt you will share their view either.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Abortion

family values crap

Gay Marriage

Shiavo

Abortion: I am against it but will always vote for pro choice. Chopice is a true conservative value

Gay Marriage: I am noit part of the gay lifestyle and I do not try to understand it. Have a vote here in NY and I will vote yes for gay marriage. Live your life as you wish. This is America.

So go to hell with your HAHAHAHA. You do not know what a conservative is. You use the word in anger and hate and you are clueless to what a conservative is.

Now go look at how both the tea part and the republican party stand on these issues.

You would not pass muster with either.

You would be defined as a libertarian

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Abortion

family values crap

Gay Marriage

Shiavo

You mean by not killing babies, having morality, etc?

Lets compare to the left:

You MUST purchase insurance or face jail
You WILL NOT eat sugar, salt or trans fats
Ban dog barking
Ban saggy pants
Ban profanity
Cap energy consumption
Force car companies to produce cars that have weaker engines
Ban plastic grocery bags
Ban certain types of firearms
Ban praying (except muslims)
Ban home schooling
Forced community zoning (aka ban certain businesses from existing)
Ban Christmas, Easter, Good Friday
Ban borders
Forced racial hiring bias through affirmative action

Shall I continue....or is the list above consisting of bans or mandates by liberal local, state or federal governments enough? Never bet against freedom.

Well, I think my thread was a success. To point out the MASSIVE hypocrisy going on in the left right now concerning McVeigh and their attempts to link him with the Tea Party when compared to the CONFIRMED link of Obama and the left to a man whose intenet was equal to McVeighs, and only differ in that McVeigh committed one act resulting in massive horror, while Ayers committed multiple acts of similar intent but lacked the training or tools to really do mass damage.

Our president is voluntarily friends with one of these monsters. Yet the left only pays attention to the one who is currently dead.

nope. you stated there was no difference between these beliefs below (no proof Ayers planted any bombs)

We were very careful from the moment of the townhouse on to be sure we weren't going to hurt anybody, and we never did hurt anybody. Whenever we put a bomb in a public space, we had figured out all kinds of ways to put checks and balances on the thing and also to get people away from it, and we were remarkably successful.
— Bill Ayers 2003[6]

and what Timothy McVeigh did.

you belittled right wing terrorism in order to link a sixties radical student to President Obama.

like I said in another post, Ayers wasn't even on the radar until the right wing noise machine resurrected him from political oblivion.

tell it to the media Truthmatters.

ten thousand folks and one uses the n WORD and the media makes it a federal case.

Ten thousand folks and one says "kill them" and the media makes it a big deal.

It is not us conservatives talking up the violence. It is the left and the media and one day you will see it.

Huh? We've never condoned violence. Ayers, on the other hand, stated "Peaceful protests weren't working, so we started a violent revolution and war............in protest of the Vietnam War."

Hmmm. Funny. No one on the left worried about the Iraq War protests, which were mostly peaceful, leading to another coming of a Bill Ayers who turned to violence because "Peaceful protests weren't working". Hypocrites.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Abortion

family values crap

Gay Marriage

Shiavo

How can anyone know what a conservative is when they are told what to think by Media Matters?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Abortion

family values crap

Gay Marriage

Shiavo

Now go look at how both the tea part and the republican party stand on these issues.

You would not pass muster with either.

You would be defined as a libertarian

Polls who 43% of the Tea Party is made of Democrats and Independents. So.......the comparison of Tea Party vs Rep may not be what you think. Like it or not, this movement is going to destroy modern American leftist progressive liberalism.

Huh? We've never condoned violence. Ayers, on the other hand, stated "Peaceful protests weren't working, so we started a violent revolution and war............in protest of the Vietnam War."

Hmmm. Funny. No one on the left worried about the Iraq War protests, which were mostly peaceful, leading to another coming of a Bill Ayers who turned to violence because "Peaceful protests weren't working". Hypocrites.

The guy who told peopl eto throw bricks and bricks got thown

The guy who gave the congressmans brothers house address and the gas line got cut.

Yes hey have been inciting violence

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/03/25/AR2010032501722.html?hpid=topnews

Last edited:

Forum List

Back