Bill Ayers vs Timothy McVeigh: Whats the difference????

DId that make you feel better Dante?

Try using vaseline next time. It makes it even easier and feel even better. :eusa_whistle:

really? believe it or not I used to be a safer sex instructor when I did syringe exchange and aids/hiv outreach. That's is how and where I met people raised in communes by the people who bombed the court house...coincidence? These community organizers and activists were taught by people like Ayers. I applaud the way people like Ayers turned away from violent action.

Fair enough. But us conservatives would rather applaud those who never turned to violence in the first place. You guys just keep hugging domestic terrorists, and we'll keep supporting the execution of such terrorists.

Where is your proof of what you claim?

It wasn't from lack of trying...the word is "Intent".

"McVeigh was smarter and built better bombs. Thats it. They both had serious problems with the government. Both built bombs and executed their plans. Both bombed government buildings.

The ONLY difference is McVeigh had intense military training that enabled him to succeed in his horrendous acts, while Ayers was an amateur and just not smart enough to duplicate it."

McVeigh Killed 168 United States Americans and was convicted of his crimes.

What ever Ayers did it pales in comparison

:clap2:

I haven't seen a bigger bullshit post than this in a while. congrats

:clap2:

Last edited:
the weahter underground never targeted people only property

Couldnt the same be said for the World Trade Center bombings? And Pentagon bombings? And embassy bombings? And USS Cole bombings? WTC towers, Pentagon, US Navy ship.....all symbolic property targets with no specific human target.

Just accept it: Criticizing McVeigh and linking him to the Tea Party is hypocritical when your saviors buddy Bill Ayers committed multiple acts of domestic terror, he just didn't build a big enough bomb to destroy the multiple police departments, Pentagon and military base he targeted.

And then, of course, you buy his 30 year later explanation that he tactically placed them to do little damage but cause effect. He's embarrassed he "Didn't do more". Thats all. Yet, I can always count on morons like you to defend a domestic terrorist. You must be proud.

NOPE they all wanted human casulties

Says who? You? Bill Ayers? Bill Clinton?

No, no one says it, it's assumed and you finally got something right: The terrorists wanted human casualties.....just like Ayers did. Yet, you'll fall to your knees and bow to him and take his word that he purposely tried not to kill anyone. Are you f-ing serious? Those clowns were so stupid they killed a few of themselves while building the bombs.........and you want me to believe they were so skilled that they could purposely control the crowds and blasts as to cause no deaths? Bullshit. Fact is Ayers and the WU sucked at building bombs.

Let me ask you this: Do you consider Bill Ayers actions to be that of a domestic terrorist?

nope. you stated there was no difference between these beliefs below (no proof Ayers planted any bombs)

We were very careful from the moment of the townhouse on to be sure we weren't going to hurt anybody, and we never did hurt anybody. Whenever we put a bomb in a public space, we had figured out all kinds of ways to put checks and balances on the thing and also to get people away from it, and we were remarkably successful.
— Bill Ayers 2003[6]

and what Timothy McVeigh did.

you belittled right wing terrorism in order to link a sixties radical student to President Obama.

like I said in another post, Ayers wasn't even on the radar until the right wing noise machine resurrected him from political oblivion.

Wow are you gullable. So, in 2003, 30 years later, the domestic terrorist HIMSELF tells you he purposely tried not to harm anyone, and you BELIEVE it? Isn't it FAR more likely that he just sucked at building bombs, was embarrassed that he was so ineffective, and in retrospect decided to take a moral high ground in his newfound professorship to claim he is an honorable terrorist?

God d**n liberals are gullable. Hey, truthmatters, did you see the new Bin Laden video? He said "We didn't intend to hit the buildings, we intended to fly by, miss them and just scare everyone a lot, but there was a mechanical malfunction in BOTH planes and we lost steering and had a bad accident. Sorry, we didn't mean it."

You'd be first in line to say "Well, they didn't MEAN to hit the towers, he said so himself."

Or better yet, if you were a NYPD detective, interviewing a guy arrested for shooting at people but not hitting anyone, you would take a plea of "I intentionally missed, just to scare everyone, I purposely and carefully aimed around them for effect and did not want to harm anyone." You'd let the guy walk, wouldn't you?
No it was a recognized fact that the WU went out of the way to avoid killing people.

please don't link bin laden to this. He's not an American

But then neither were anyone in the Weather Underground, nor yourself or any other Leftist...

really? believe it or not I used to be a safer sex instructor when I did syringe exchange and aids/hiv outreach. That's is how and where I met people raised in communes by the people who bombed the court house...coincidence? These community organizers and activists were taught by people like Ayers. I applaud the way people like Ayers turned away from violent action.

Fair enough. But us conservatives would rather applaud those who never turned to violence in the first place. You guys just keep hugging domestic terrorists, and we'll keep supporting the execution of such terrorists.

Where is your proof of what you claim?

My proof? Do you need any more than simply reading the responses in this thread? Leftists are actually defending a domestic terrorist. I mean......really? :cuckoo:

Couldnt the same be said for the World Trade Center bombings? And Pentagon bombings? And embassy bombings? And USS Cole bombings? WTC towers, Pentagon, US Navy ship.....all symbolic property targets with no specific human target.

Just accept it: Criticizing McVeigh and linking him to the Tea Party is hypocritical when your saviors buddy Bill Ayers committed multiple acts of domestic terror, he just didn't build a big enough bomb to destroy the multiple police departments, Pentagon and military base he targeted.

And then, of course, you buy his 30 year later explanation that he tactically placed them to do little damage but cause effect. He's embarrassed he "Didn't do more". Thats all. Yet, I can always count on morons like you to defend a domestic terrorist. You must be proud.

No, no one says it, it's assumed and you finally got something right: The terrorists wanted human casualties.....just like Ayers did. Yet, you'll fall to your knees and bow to him and take his word that he purposely tried not to kill anyone. Are you f-ing serious? Those clowns were so stupid they killed a few of themselves while building the bombs.........and you want me to believe they were so skilled that they could purposely control the crowds and blasts as to cause no deaths? Bullshit. Fact is Ayers and the WU sucked at building bombs.

Let me ask you this: Do you consider Bill Ayers actions to be that of a domestic terrorist?

Tim McVeigh Killed 168 people, how many people did the WU kill?

And to the moron who stated Ayers acts pale in comparison to that of McVeigh, I offer you the following flow chart of comparing evilness:

Hitler > Mao > Bin Laden > McVeigh > Ayers

Does scope change the intent or evil of an act?

It was an interview in 2003 you dope. What the WU and SDS stood for and how the WU bombed places was always public you fucking wench.

I never agreed with WU. I do know some other radical group bombed the Court house in Boston, in the 70s---while my younger brother was in it. And they were not the WU

so fuck you you ugly prude.

btw, I met relatives of the radical bombers when I was working in Cambridge MA. We talked. They were far better representatives of America than you are. They were raised by radicals and civil to a fault. Unlike you you wench

DId that make you feel better Dante?

Try using vaseline next time. It makes it even easier and feel even better. :eusa_whistle:

Dainty is a fine one to talk about 'civil'. I doubt he could find it in a dictionary. The guy is a trolling moron. Every thread he starts he ends up talking to himself cuz very few even bother responding. I actually feel sorry for him.

I don't normally quote my own posts but, this is the response from Dainty to the above....

Hi, you have received -47 reputation points from Dante.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
fuck off twat

Regards,
Dante

Thanks for proving my point, Dainty. :lol::lol::lol::lol: That -47 is gonna hurt. Yesssir, it really is. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Tim McVeigh Killed 168 people, how many people did the WU kill?

Again, is evil measured by body count, or intent? Are you lefties really gonna take it there? I'll answer, but first, are you really going to make the argument that the measured evil of a terror attack is weighed only in body count?

Ask the families of the people tim McVeigh killed if they wish McVeigh would have not targeted people?

Not true Sis...

The Weather-Underground murdered SF Police Sergeant Brian V. McDonnell .

Here's about all ya need to know about who and what Bill Ayers was and IS! McVeigh was no different...

weather underground

Ask the families of the people tim McVeigh killed if they wish McVeigh would have not targeted people?

ROFLMNAO...

You need to learn that repeating the lie doesn't actually make it true.

Media matters uses clips of what people say.

how can you trash a site that provides proof of the people actaully sayinbg what they claim they said?

Because your a hack

You really have no idea how much of a fool you are, do you? Media Matters is a joke and you are falling hook line and sinker for it.

Rick

If the source is incorrect, attack the incorrect data, not the source

Not true Sis...

The Weather-Underground murdered SF Police Sergeant Brian V. McDonnell .

how did he get hurt and die? what happened? where?

How? Read the link. FLYING SHRAPNEL, including bolts and bullets. Bullets and bolts aren't included in a bomb to hurt property, they're to kill people. In that bomb, by Ayers, NINE cops seriously wounded, 1 Sgt dead. From flying bomb shrapnel. IED style.

MSNBC has lied to you all.

I'm 100% certain they would say just that. You are right. McVeigh is an evil monster and I'm glad he's dead. I'm not defending him, I'm criticizing the lefts defense of other domestic terrorists, like Bill Ayers.

BTW, you say the WU didn't target people. Why, then, did their bomb that wounded 9 SF cops and killed 1 included shrapnel, such as metal bolts and bullets? Thats a WAR bomb. An IED, a grenaded. Small metal shrapnel is intended to cause human casualty. Nothing else. And it worked.

Yet, just like a scumbag defense attorney, you STILL defend Ayers and the WU. Another bomb at the University of Wisconsin, killed 1 professor, and the WU denied involvement despite strong evidence.

But you never answered my question: Do you consider Ayers a domestic terrorist?

Forum List

Back