Bill Ayers vs Timothy McVeigh: Whats the difference????

Rather than guessing, why don't you just consider the outcomes. McVeigh was executed and no one defended his actions.

Ayers is celebrated... by the left.

I'd be careful making assumptions if I were you... because you're 'guessing', and I'm stating facts. Fact: Bill Ayers in not just supported by the left, he is celebrated by them. They treat him as a 'hero'... I defy you to find any evidence to suggest that mainstream right wingers treat McVeigh as anything other than a mass murderer.
No he isn't.

No you aren't. You're lying.

No, I'm not lying. He's a popular guy in left wing circles. He's a cause celebre with left wingers. He's a hero to a lot of left wing organizations. Or, at least, during the previous Administration he certainly was.
Nope. If you aren't lying you are too apt to take rightwing talking points seriously. You might want to have that checked.

I thought the rightwingers loved violence against this oppressive, tyrannical government?

And that's why you're an idiot.... because, in fact, you are wrong. Right wingers don't 'love violence'... we are, however, prepared to fight and die for freedom. I think that a lot of left wingers are too cowardly to fight for anything, they want others to fight for them. Of course, being an intelligent person, I also recognize that not all left wingers are like that.
A great number on the Right think 'tyranny' means losing an election

that is why you state it that way.

So that people think it was his presidential campaign.

The only reason obama knows ayers at all is ayers helps the poor of chi town big time.

They are not friends or confidants like the right wing noise machines always claims.

they aren't ? Bill ayers stated they were, and was quite offended when hearing obama try to deny it. Oh, and no response to the link or list, long list, of government, military and police buildings ayers bombed? Thank god ayers wasn't as tactically and technically smart as mcveigh. Thousands of people are still alive due to ayers ignorance.

link?

I thought the rightwingers loved violence against this oppressive, tyrannical government?

No, thats just what MSNBC and the left tells you. We love protest against tyrannical governments. Not violence. Anyone who commits violence against innocent people is worthless. And, if a population finds itself under the rule of a tyrannical government, protest is the first option. The second is peaceful seccession, as we tried to do in 1776. If the tyrannical government takes up arms against the peaceful seccession, then God help us. But initiating violence is never the answer. I wish Obama's friends would see it that way.
Why name themselves after a violent incident of theft and vandalism if they're all about peaeful protest?

I pray to God that this revolt is one that we can handle with a ballot. Because if we can't handle [it] with a ballot, God forbid what comes next. If it isn't a ballot, at some point it will be a bullet.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbKt82tFovE"]YouTube - Mark Lloyd Tax Day Tea Party Lynchburg, VA[/ame]

But they're not advocating violence and their rhetoric's not anything like the rhetoric of McVeigh and Hutaree....

After seeing MSNBC basically blame the Tea Party for Oklahoma City, it brought me to a conclusion and questions: What is really the difference between Timothy McVeigh and Bill Ayers???

Answer: McVeigh was smarter and built better bombs. Thats it.

Here is exactly what is wrong with rthe Right Wing Lunacy @ USMB.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bucs90 For This Useful Post:
Annie (Today), CrusaderFrank (Today), Lonestar_logic (Today), Wicked Jester (Today), xsited1 (Today)
sick fucks

That's it?

McVeigh killed how many innocent Americans?

:evil:

Not for lack of intent

How many people did the weather underground kill?
Not as many as they would have liked, same as KSM and McVeigh

They could have killed people but the world got lucky that none of their bombs killed people.

They did not aim to kill people they aimed to get attention.

They were fucking idiots and dirtbags to blow anything up.

The facts are that McVeigh targeted people and the asshole underground weatherdicks didnt.

Now the OP asked for differeances and I gave them.

No he isn't.

No you aren't. You're lying.

No, I'm not lying. He's a popular guy in left wing circles. He's a cause celebre with left wingers. He's a hero to a lot of left wing organizations. Or, at least, during the previous Administration he certainly was.
Nope. If you aren't lying you are too apt to take rightwing talking points seriously. You might want to have that checked.

I actually have no idea whether it is a 'right wing talking point', I know about Ayers because, like everyone connected to Obama, I researched him... all by myself.... with no help from political influence from one side or the other. I've read pretty much everything written by him or about him... even stuff that's not on the net!! :eek::eek: And... it took more than 10 minutes reading a wiki page!! :eek:

How many people did the weather underground kill?

They could have killed people but the world got lucky that none of their bombs killed people.

The facts are that McVeigh targeted people and the asshole underground weatherdicks didnt.

Liar.

Cali could read an entire encylopedia and come away thinking it said "democrats are bad mmmmkay".

The weather undergound was not a killing machine. It wanted to make statements. If they truly wanted to kill, they would have. However, they went to extremes without much concern that someone may actually get hurt or even die. But they were simply trying to be heard. I dont agree with their tactics, but they were no McVeigh.

Now, that being said, I must remind all of us. They were trying to be heard becuase the government would not listen to them when they protested peacefully. They were called hippies, pot smokers, idiots, dummies, etc. And all they were trying to do was exercise their right to free speech. So they stepped it up to loud bombs and threats.

So I must wonder. Seeing as many in this administration were those hippies and pot smokers who were frustrated by the fact that the government ignored them and called them names....

Why are they doing the same dam thing to the tea partyers?

Liar.

So you dont think they were dirtbags and fucking idiotes?

Liar.
LMFAO.

Funny stuff cal gal!

Forum List

Back