Bill Ayers vs Timothy McVeigh: Whats the difference????

I thought the rightwingers loved violence against this oppressive, tyrannical government?

And that's why you're an idiot.... because, in fact, you are wrong. Right wingers don't 'love violence'... we are, however, prepared to fight and die for freedom. I think that a lot of left wingers are too cowardly to fight for anything, they want others to fight for them. Of course, being an intelligent person, I also recognize that not all left wingers are like that.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
I thought the rightwingers loved violence against this oppressive, tyrannical government?

No, thats just what MSNBC and the left tells you. We love protest against tyrannical governments. Not violence. Anyone who commits violence against innocent people is worthless. And, if a population finds itself under the rule of a tyrannical government, protest is the first option. The second is peaceful seccession, as we tried to do in 1776. If the tyrannical government takes up arms against the peaceful seccession, then God help us. But initiating violence is never the answer. I wish Obama's friends would see it that way.

McVeigh Killed 168 United States Americans and was convicted of his crimes.

What ever Ayers did it pales in comparison
Not for lack of intent

How many people did the weather underground kill?

Seriously? Are you honestly going to say body count trumps intent? So, since McVeigh and Bin Laden had far higher body counts, that makes their intent worse than that of Ayers? How many people did the weather underground HOPE to kill? Thats the question.

Not for lack of intent

Seriously? Are you honestly going to say body count trumps intent? So, since McVeigh and Bin Laden had far higher body counts, that makes their intent worse than that of Ayers? How many people did the weather underground HOPE to kill? Thats the question.

The weather underground were assholes but they blew up statues and things.

The people who died where the weathermen building bombs.

Ah, see the leftists scramble to defend the 60's era radicalism that now dominates the Democrat Party.

Bill Ayers is scum - and yet, within the progressive world of academia, he is not only tolerated, but supported.

Ayers admits to setting off bombs, and only regrets "not doing more".

MSNBC would be far better served doing an investigation of how the 60s radicalism has overtaken the nation's current political intent - but that would an investigation far too close to home for them...

The mother fucker should have been put to death, same as McVeigh.

Agree, but then where would Obama have founded his campaign????

Obama did not start his campaign in ayers house.

In 1995, State Senator Alice Palmer introduced her chosen successor, Barack Obama, to a few of the district's influential liberals at the home of two well known figures on the local left: William Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn....

"I can remember being one of a small group of people who came to Bill Ayers' house to learn that Alice Palmer was stepping down from the senate and running for Congress," said Dr. Quentin Young, a prominent Chicago physician and advocate for single-payer health care, of the informal gathering at the home of Ayers and his wife, Dohrn. "[Palmer] identified [Obama] as her successor."

This is from the Huffington Post, so it must be true.

McVeigh Killed 168 United States Americans and was convicted of his crimes.

What ever Ayers did it pales in comparison

"My only regret is that I didn't do enough." "I don't regret setting bombs" William Ayers, 2001.

The mother fucker should have been put to death, same as McVeigh.

Yea, he should. Instead, he teaches our young people. This is the man who is proud of having told young people to "go home and kill your parents". Go figure.

Ah, see the leftists scramble to defend the 60's era radicalism that now dominates the Democrat Party.

Bill Ayers is scum - and yet, within the progressive world of academia, he is not only tolerated, but supported.

MSNBC would be far better served doing an investigation of how the 60s radicalism has overtaken the nation's current political intent - but that would an investigation far too close to home for them...

Getting the facts straight is not defending.

I said right in my post they were assholes.

Are you an ignorant college student? If "And things" you are referring to several police departments, FBI buildings, etc, then yes, he bombed statues "and things".

Here, I'll do what you did, but just reverse it:

"Ah, the righties scramble to defend the 90's era radicalism that now dominates the Republican Party........"

See how easy that was?

Are you an ignorant college student? If "And things" you are referring to several police departments, FBI buildings, etc, then yes, he bombed statues "and things".

Link?

Forum List

Back