Bill Ayers vs Timothy McVeigh: Whats the difference????

The only difference is competence. He is now suing the University of Wyoming. I wonder how he feels about the legal system in Cuba and Venezuela.

Ayers participated in the Days of Rage riot in Chicago in October 1969, and in December was at the "War Council" meeting in Flint, Michigan. Two major decisions came out of the "War Council." The first was to immediately begin a violent, armed struggle (e.g., bombings and armed robberies) against the state without attempting to organize or mobilize a broad swath of the public. The second was to create underground collectives in major cities throughout the country.[16] Larry Grathwohl, a Federal Bureau of Investigation informant in the Weatherman group from the fall of 1969 to the spring of 1970, stated that "Ayers, along with Bernardine Dohrn, probably had the most authority within the Weatherman".[17]
Bill Ayers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Larry Grathwohl, an undercover FBI agent who infiltrated The Weather Underground, claimed that Ayers wanted to overthrow the United States government. In an interview in January 2009, Grathwohl stated that:

"The thing the most bone chilling thing Bill Ayers said to me was that after the revolution succeeded and the government was overthrown, they believed they would have to eliminate 25 million Americans who would not conform to the new order."[55]
# ^ Grathwohl, Larry, and Frank, Reagan, Bringing Down America: An FBI Informant in with the Weathermen, Arlington House, 1977, page 110
:cuckoo:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41PShXcq-Fs]YouTube - Inside Anti-Obama Extremist Gun Culture[/ame]

Oh Jeez.

I pity you Truthmatters. You are the ideal pawn in our world of left vs. right. Most of the intelligent people on the left refuse to look like idiots by saying these things, so they have pawns like you say it for them.

I really do pity you. You have no thoughts of your own. It is quite sad.

Tom McVeigh murdered innocent Americans---men, women and children for god's sake, and you right wing nuts have the unmitigated gall to compare him to a violent student activist from way back in the sixties who murdered no one?

Belittling the horrific crimes of your fellow conservatives in order to try a comparative schtick and that shows just how bankrupt some people truly are.

Hey Dante. Good to see ya friend. Please scroll back a few and see my stance on this before you dam me to hell:lol:

I made it quite clear that I do not see the WU as killers. I saw them as frustrated government protesterts who were sick and tired of government not litening to them and mocking them so they were forced to make louder noises.

And then I questioned why the governemtn fdid not learn from that as they are once again minimizing the tea partyers and mocking them.

And sadly, many of those 60's protesters that were frustrated are now in this administration; yet they are doing to the tea partyers what government did to them.

You find that interesting?

I did see that.

But where do you get the info that "many of those 60's protesters that were frustrated are now in this administration?" and why would there be anything wrong with that if true? You're talking about people as kids...student activists during a time of a very unpopular war, with the draft....many of the activists became libertarian Yuppies.

Most people change, they mature. This does not mean they can't be leftists, but holding the acts of kids against them as adults ...President W, Bush was a drug addicts and a drunk and his wife killed a young man. See how that works?

Ayers was not a mass murderer.

many of those 60's protesters that were frustrated are now in this administration google is my friend.

Wow, you got one link from Media Matters? That's it? Media Matters? Let me guess, that is the only "news" you read? It shows. You're a blathering idiot Truthmatters. You really do need to do some of your own thinking once in a while and stop letting Media Matters do it for you.

Rick

You expected some actual proof? That ain't gonna happen. Truthmatters gets her 'truth' from Media Matters.

Everybody Chant: There is no truth but Media Matters. There is no truth but Media Matters. There is no truth but Media Matters. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

WOW, you truly can't help showing how utterly stupid you can be, can you?

What exactly does the above link have to do with
The right wing noise machine in Clintons time was talking all sorts of crazy assed shit.

I'll give you a little help here, your above link was in what, 2009, 2010?

Clinton and the OKC bombing was in 1995.

Nice try though, I'm sure you're really not this stupid, it must be hard though to try so hard to look like it.

Rick

The difference is that McVeigh was a much better demolitions technician.

That's the only difference.

Ayers was protesting the Vietnam war and the killing, and he never killed anyone, except one of his own. There is a big difference. McVeith indended to kill. Much better killer too?

Tom McVeigh murdered innocent Americans---men, women and children for god's sake, and you right wing nuts have the unmitigated gall to compare him to a violent student activist from way back in the sixties who murdered no one?

Belittling the horrific crimes of your fellow conservatives in order to try a comparative schtick and that shows just how bankrupt some people truly are.

Hey Dante. Good to see ya friend. Please scroll back a few and see my stance on this before you dam me to hell:lol:

I made it quite clear that I do not see the WU as killers. I saw them as frustrated government protesterts who were sick and tired of government not litening to them and mocking them so they were forced to make louder noises.

And then I questioned why the governemtn fdid not learn from that as they are once again minimizing the tea partyers and mocking them.

And sadly, many of those 60's protesters that were frustrated are now in this administration; yet they are doing to the tea partyers what government did to them.

I did see that.

But where do you get the info that "many of those 60's protesters that were frustrated are now in this administration?" and why would there be anything wrong with that if true? You're talking about people as kids...student activists during a time of a very unpopular war, with the draft....many of the activists became libertarian Yuppies.

Most people change, they mature. This does not mean they can't be leftists, but holding the acts of kids against them as adults ...President W, Bush was a drug addicts and a drunk and his wife killed a young man. See how that works?

many of those 60's protesters that were frustrated are now in this administration google is my friend.

Jeez. This board is getting old for me. The lack of communication is frustrating.

I did not say there was anything wrong with it. I did not criticize them for being part of the anti war movement of the 60's. There was nothing wrong with it whatsoever. It was America at work. Nothing wrong with Sheeehan, nothing wrong with Tea Party. That is America. And it works.

What I commented on was that many in this administration and congress were hippies in the 60's. Nothing wrong with it. But they saw how frustrating it was for the protesters back then when governemnt ignored them and minimized their statements. They saw how it lead to more violent tactics.

So why are they doing the same thing to the tea partyers?

That was all I was saying Dante.

I dont know. Seems yuou like to pick apart what I say in an effort to make me some right wing lunatic.

Fine. I am a right wing lunatic. Obama is not a citizen, he is a marxist, he is the opffspring of an alien and he is directly related to hitler.
Nancy Pelosi was caught doing Monca Lewinsky and I cant find the link.
Harry Reid is a transvestite. Well, that wasnt fair to say. It was insulting to transvestites.

There. Now have your fun with me Dante. I am giving up.

The right wing noise machine in Clintons time was talking all sorts of crazy assed shit.

The tyrannical government actually did kill loads of American citizens. It was more than just crazy talk that caused McVeigh to snap.

Following the conclusion of the trial of Randy Weaver and Kevin Harris in 1993, the Department of Justice (DOJ) created a "Ruby Ridge Task Force" to investigate allegations made by Weaver's defense attorney Gerry Spence. On June 10, 1994, the Task Force delivered its 542-page report to the DOJ Office of Professional Responsibility. The Report stated: With regard to the shots fired on August 22, concluded that the shots did not satisfy the standard of "objective reasonableness" the Constitution requires for the legal use of deadly force.

The surviving members of the Weaver family received $3.1M in 1995 to settle their civil suit brought against the U.S. government for wrongful deaths of Sammy and Vicki Weaver. In the out-of-court settlement, the government did not admit any wrong-doing. Harris received $380,000 from the government.

Last edited:

WOW, you truly can't help showing how utterly stupid you can be, can you?

What exactly does the above link have to do with

I'll give you a little help here, your above link was in what, 2009, 2010?

Clinton and the OKC bombing was in 1995.

Nice try though, I'm sure you're really not this stupid, it must be hard though to try so hard to look like it.

Rick

LMAO. I told you not to hold your breath.

I did see that.

Jeez. This board is getting old for me. The lack of communication is frustrating.

I did not say there was anything wrong with it. I did not criticize them for being part of the anti war movement of the 60's. There was nothing wrong with it whatsoever. It was America at work. Nothing wrong with Sheeehan, nothing wrong with Tea Party. That is America. And it works.

What I commented on was that many in this administration and congress were hippies in the 60's. Nothing wrong with it. But they saw how frustrating it was for the protesters back then when governemnt ignored them and minimized their statements. They saw how it lead to more violent tactics.

I dont know. Seems yuou like to pick apart what I say in an effort to make me some right wing lunatic.

Fine. I am a right wing lunatic. Obama is not a citizen, he is a marxist, he is the opffspring of an alien and he is directly related to hitler.
Harry Reid is a transvestite. Well, that wasnt fair to say. It was insulting to transvestites.

Because Tea Baggers are threatening murder. And secession. They don't know that Obama expanded their gun rights and cut their taxes. Because they hate him so much, they won't listen. It's all about race. No one hates to that level where they absolutely refuse to listen to the truth unless there is something else going on. And the lies are so outrageous and over the top.

Ruby Ridge - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bush 41 was president when RR happened

http://www.nytimes.com/1995/07/05/u...report-bomb-suspect-felt-home-riding-gun.html

"It's not a conspiracy so much as a network," the investigator said. "These people are in touch. There's now a national computer network. There are lists of trusted members, safe houses, places where a fugitive would have a sympathetic ear. We know this from previous cases.

"The gun-show circuit is part of this network," he added, echoing an observation made by several other law-enforcement officials. "When they want a message delivered across the country, they could relay it along, all by word of mouth so there's no trace. We can't even work the gun shows anymore, because these people are so suspicious."

Last edited:
I did see that.

Because Tea Baggers are threatening murder. And secession. They don't know that Obama expanded their gun rights and cut their taxes. Because they hate him so much, they won't listen. It's all about race. No one hates to that level where they absolutely refuse to listen to the truth unless there is something else going on. And the lies are so outrageous and over the top.

I appreciate your opinion but it is only your opinion.
You did not state facts as it pertains to the Tea Partyers.
It is not all about race. There is no evidence that suggests this.
They are not threatening murder. There is no evidence that suggests this.

Now, in a group of hundreds of thosuands of people, are there a small minoruity that are racists and want to kill?

Sure.

Take ANY group of hundreds of thousands of people and there will be a few that are racists and want to kill.

But overall, you stated your opinion as fact and if that works for you go for it.

Forum List

Back