Bill Ayers vs Timothy McVeigh: Whats the difference????

The link also stated where the Weather Underground BEAT A CHICAGO CITY OFFICIAL......SEVERELY AND CRITICALLY WHICH CAUSED HIM TO BE PERMANENTLY CRIPPLED..................but truthmatters will tell you again the WU "never targeted people".

Ask the families of the people tim McVeigh killed if they wish McVeigh would have not targeted people?

I'm 100% certain they would say just that. You are right. McVeigh is an evil monster and I'm glad he's dead. I'm not defending him, I'm criticizing the lefts defense of other domestic terrorists, like Bill Ayers.Whos defending him?

BTW, you say the WU didn't target people. Why, then, did their bomb that wounded 9 SF cops and killed 1 included shrapnel, such as metal bolts and bullets? Thats a WAR bomb. An IED, a grenaded. Small metal shrapnel is intended to cause human casualty. Nothing else. And it worked.The WU was never charged for that bombing

Yet, just like a scumbag defense attorney, you STILL defend Ayers and the WU. Another bomb at the University of Wisconsin, killed 1 professor, and the WU denied involvement despite strong evidence.Stating facts is not defending anything but truth

But you never answered my question: Do you consider Ayers a domestic terrorist?

Yes, for fucks sake I never even saw you ask that question

Media matters uses clips of what people say.

how can you trash a site that provides proof of the people actaully sayinbg what they claim they said?

Because your a hack

You really have no idea how much of a fool you are, do you? Media Matters is a joke and you are falling hook line and sinker for it.

Rick

If the source is incorrect, attack the incorrect data, not the source

Nope, the source is responsible to ensuring that their data is accurate. Media Matters don't give a shit whether the data or 'facts' are accurate... only that they discredit the right.

FBI informant stated in that link that the Detroit PD was targeted, and he was given orders by Bill Ayers that 2 things occur:

1- Bombs go off at the same time
2- Maximum number of officers killed or wounded as possible.

Ayers made sure these bombs included fence staples, a common ingredient in foreign IED's meant to kill and wound as many enemy troops as possible.

Yet.........the WU never targeted people.

You really have no idea how much of a fool you are, do you? Media Matters is a joke and you are falling hook line and sinker for it.

Rick

If the source is incorrect, attack the incorrect data, not the source

Nope, the source is responsible to ensuring that their data is accurate. Media Matters don't give a shit whether the data or 'facts' are accurate... only that they discredit the right.

so we're back to you blindly attacking the source and not the claims?

google: ad hom

Ask the families of the people tim McVeigh killed if they wish McVeigh would have not targeted people?

I'm 100% certain they would say just that. You are right. McVeigh is an evil monster and I'm glad he's dead. I'm not defending him, I'm criticizing the lefts defense of other domestic terrorists, like Bill Ayers.Whos defending him?

BTW, you say the WU didn't target people. Why, then, did their bomb that wounded 9 SF cops and killed 1 included shrapnel, such as metal bolts and bullets? Thats a WAR bomb. An IED, a grenaded. Small metal shrapnel is intended to cause human casualty. Nothing else. And it worked.The WU was never charged for that bombing

Yet, just like a scumbag defense attorney, you STILL defend Ayers and the WU. Another bomb at the University of Wisconsin, killed 1 professor, and the WU denied involvement despite strong evidence.Stating facts is not defending anything but truth

OK, fair oversight, but you agree he is a domestic terrorist.

Next question, do you agree that putting shrapnel in the form of metal bolts, fence staples and bullets into an explosive device are a common practice of foreign terrorists attempting to wound or kill as many enemy infantry troops as possible???

Shes not very good in a debate, she constantly resorts to personal insults and is very thin on information to back what she claims

Next question, do you agree that putting shrapnel in the form of metal bolts, fence staples and bullets into an explosive device are a common practice of foreign terrorists attempting to wound or kill as many enemy infantry troops as possible???

COME ON!!!

The WU was not charged with that bombing.

Do facts mean ANYTHING to you?

the weahter underground never targeted people only property

Not true Sis...

The Weather-Underground murdered SF Police Sergeant Brian V. McDonnell .

Here's about all ya need to know about who and what Bill Ayers was and IS! McVeigh was no different...

weather underground

ROFLMNAO...

You need to learn that repeating the lie doesn't actually make it true.

there was a world of difference between the right wing terrorist Timothy McVeigh, and the former student activist...

ayersmugshot.JPG

Whatever his past, Ayers is now a respected member of the Chicago intelligentsia, and still a member of the Woods Fund Board. The president of the Woods Fund, Deborah Harrington, said he had been selected for the board because of his solid academic credentials and "passion for social justice."

"This whole connection is a stretch," Harrington told me. "Barack was very well known in Chicago, and a highly respected legislator. It would be difficult to find people round here who never volunteered or contributed money to one of his campaigns."

Obama's 'Weatherman' Connection - Fact Checker

The evidence is overwhelming.

Bill Ayers built bombs with small metal shrapnel aimed at police officers. They wrote songs about it. He ordered his WU men to kill as many as they could. FBI informant was one of them.

Whenever we see the left claiming the Tea Party produces McVeighs, who we all condemn, never forget they are defending a man who tried to kill cops with IED's on our own soil. Truth is truth.

And to the moron who stated Ayers acts pale in comparison to that of McVeigh, I offer you the following flow chart of comparing evilness:

Hitler > Mao > Bin Laden > McVeigh > Ayers

Does scope change the intent or evil of an act?

Ayers:
Whatever his past, Ayers is now a respected member of the Chicago intelligentsia, and still a member of the Woods Fund Board. The president of the Woods Fund, Deborah Harrington, said he had been selected for the board because of his solid academic credentials and "passion for social justice."

"This whole connection is a stretch," Harrington told me. "Barack was very well known in Chicago, and a highly respected legislator. It would be difficult to find people round here who never volunteered or contributed money to one of his campaigns."

Obama's 'Weatherman' Connection - Fact Checker

vs

bucs90:
blah, blah, blah, Obama sucks. the left sucks. blah, blah, blah...

mommy, mommy, FOX News is scaring me!

COME ON!!!

The WU was not charged with that bombing.

Do facts mean ANYTHING to you?

Did you even read the link? So them not being charged with it means they didn't do it? Lots of mafia members haven't been charged with crimes the feds KNOW they committed, just can't build the case. Ayers ordered an undercover FBI informant to plant IED's with shrapnel near Detroit cops with orders to "Kill as many as you can" and it never happened obviously b/c the guy was an informant. Bombs with shrapnel are meant to kill humans. Period.

You can believe the overwhelming evidence. OR....you can believe the statements of a man who you have already stated is a domestic terrorist. We know which one Obama picked.

Forum List

Back