Bill Ayers vs Timothy McVeigh: Whats the difference????

Bill Ayers vs Timothy McVeigh: Whats the difference????

I can think of more than 160 differences. And many of those "differences" were wearing diapers.

Nope, the source is responsible to ensuring that their data is accurate. Media Matters don't give a shit whether the data or 'facts' are accurate... only that they discredit the right.

so we're back to you blindly attacking the source and not the claims?

google: ad hom

I don't need to. I know who Media Matters are and I know how they work. So, I dismiss any 'evidence' provided by Media Matters as illegitimate. They are a partisan organization with an agenda to discredit the right.

I only ever accept information from non partisan organizations that ensure accuracy. That's because I am interested only in actual legitimate information, I don't want a partisan view.
there's no such thing as neutral media

let the record show that she cares about the source and doesn't bother trying to refute the content

Here's the difference: McVeigh is a "misunderstood hero" to the right.

Ayers is a reformed fucktard...but still an historical fucktard.

Amazing to see idiots excusing McVeigh because Ayers existed.

bullshit ravi

who on the right calls him a misunderstood hero....the extreme fringe, the same fringe on the left who no doubt calls ayers a hero....

one of your greatest hack posts

Here's the difference:

Bill Ayers was a spoiled rich kid who was a pet of the Ivy League and got away with his crime, and is now a leftwing darling.

McVeigh came from a middle class background, and served in the miltiary - the type of background the leftwing elite, who protected Ayers, despise.

Yeah, I am sure the whole 168 counts of murder didn't factor into McVeigh's prosecution and execution.

It was all an Ivy League conspiracy.

McVeigh is not causing us any more problems.

The New York Times Published: September 11, 2001
William Ayers said "I don't regret setting bombs" and "I feel we didn't do enough", and, when asked if he would "do it all again" he said "I don't want to discount the possibility."

William Ayers sounds really reformed. He is likely warping the minds of students as we speak. Just look how he fucked up the POTUS's head. We will be paying for this asshole for ever.

Ayers is living the life fat on the hog, teaching, writing books and even getting to hobknob with future Presidents (according to you)

and McVeigh's stinking corpse is rotting in the grave.

WHO'S the dumb one you say?

CLASSIC!!!
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif

McVeigh is not causing us any more problems.

The New York Times Published: September 11, 2001
William Ayers said "I don't regret setting bombs" and "I feel we didn't do enough", and, when asked if he would "do it all again" he said "I don't want to discount the possibility."
William Ayers sounds really reformed. He is likely warping the minds of students as we speak. Just look how he fucked up the POTUS's head. We will be paying for this asshole for ever.
It doesn't help your cause to make him sound worse than he is...his quote about not doing enough meant not doing enough to stop the war, not blow people up. Never fails to amuse me that you people can't even be truthful about someone everyone agrees is an asshole.

Really? Please link to anyone "excusing McVeigh". Dishonest Ravi. Very dishonest.

Forum List

Back