Biggest waste of time since the Crucifixion

I doubt they get the votes.

Don't forget. These Dems are politicians and politicians look out for number one. Themselves

I doubt any of they will want their names associated with Pelousey's shit show impeachment.

Another big nothing burger brought to you by a pack of imbeciles.

Don't forget. These Dems are politicians and politicians look out for number one. Themselves

I doubt any of they will want their names associated with Pelousey's shit show impeachment.

They won't get the votes in the Senate...but that's later...

It is merely to appease the nut job wing of the D Party. The MSM has so inflamed them, Crazy Nancy had no choice. Plus, this way the D party doesn’t have to do anything of substance for the American people. Thus keeping their billionaire donors happy.

Impeachment is a done deal...i do agree it is essentially meaningless..given that the Senate won't vote to remove Trump..but he will be impeached...as for the Dems looking out for number one..well sure..but the majority of them come from districts where support for impeachment is strong..so voting for it enhances their interests.

Forum List

Back