Biggest reason(s) for mass shootings in the USA?

Biggest reason(s) for mass shootings?

• Laziness, 24/7 gadgets, virtual world, propaganda, lack of problem solving, imitation

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Lliberal immigration policy & Multi-culturism. Liberal portrayal of racism, snowflakes

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Crooked leaders & poor role models

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Liberal Hollywood, including thoughtless entertainment. Violent games & trash music.

• Spoiled public, poor accountability, discipline & values, rejecting of traditional values & unity.

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Over-population

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Drugs and alcohol, including pharmaceuticals. Increases in mental illness and drug dependency.

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • Guns

• Total voters
"Multi-culturism" :lol:

Them darkies ain't got no book learnin'.

The majority of all crimes are committed by a few demographics.

Take a guess what the are....

baltimore-police-car.jpg

So people who disproportionately live in cities and are also disproportionately in poverty? The people who gangs prey on?

All those suggested reasons and I can't see Republicans doing anything.

I don't see the real reasons on there. I see a lot of one sided justification that is used but no real reasons. How about putting Criminals with Slanted Ideas on there. That would be the #1 reason.

Dear Daryl Hunt I probably came close to the same concept, and went through similar trying to align that with the given choices.

I would say the "criminal" mindset aligns with "mental illness"
and the "slanted ideas" goes with "propaganda."

I agree with you the criminal sickness is the number one reason,
and picked those two choices to describe that.

Drugs, alcohol and mental sure took a lot of votes. Personally, I think some of the other options are contributors to that drug use and illness. That said, you could argue it's a circle jerk.

All those suggested reasons and I can't see Republicans doing anything.

Dear Brain357 Maybe the solution will come from
Christians on both left and right looking seriously into
spiritual healing methods of diagnosing, treating and curing mental
illness and criminal disorders. This would change the ailing prison
and mental health system, and free up resources to take on the
challenge of universal care on an affordable basis for the public
without costing more taxes and resources than we already invest.

Right now the liberals and Christian left are still too busy rejecting
and attacking the Religious Right as the enemy when it comes to
abortion, health care, and gun rights.

So part of the reason the solutions are censored from public knowledge
is this whole political segregation and demonization of the Christian right
starting with abortion politics and deepening the division from there.

The liberals like to blame it on the conservative Republicans
but their political exclusion, demonization and bullying is equally obstructing
the "problem solving" which is one of the factors listed.

We need to take the guns away from the NEGROES. Like Hitler did.

We need to bring back the Klan and Robert E. Lee.

The democrats no longer use the klan, today the democrats are using black lives matter and antifa for their terrorism.....please keep up.

I am sure the government has multiple reasons for staging these false flag events.

Broken homes.

Seriously, 90% of our violence problem comes out of a compulsion in this country to treat problems after they occur rather than prevent them in the first place. Just like this sexual harassment training bullshit in congress. Do they really think some paltry training is going to change these fully-grown men? Please.

If we started paying attention to boys' early development and trying to solve some of the problems they have, everyone would be way better off. But there is an aversion to helping boys in this country, because apparently helping boys is the same as neglecting girls, by some twisted logic.

I think that there is at least one more factor.

I think these mass shooters are sometimes inspired by previous shootings and the attention the shooters get.

And that leaves me to think the next shooter or shooters are already in the works of planning another attack.

The UK sent their worst to the US, lot of convicts and basically the violence never stopped since.

That would be Australia. Please learn your history.
Britain Sent Thousands of Its Convicts to America, Not Just Australia. ... But from 1718 until 1775, convict transportation to the American colonies flourished. Some estimates claim that almost 10 percent of migrants to America during this time wereBritish convicts.May 29, 2015

I read this in junior high overseas in both French and Arabic and still remember it. And you who was born here doesn't know this info.....that explains a lot.

The majority of all crimes are committed by a few demographics.

Take a guess what the are....

baltimore-police-car.jpg
Another racist trump supporter. As common as fireflies in June..

No....the actual racism is in the democrat party, as is the "war on women" where democrat men think lower class democrats are their personal sex toys...as we are seeing in every aspect of society dominated by democrats...even the accused Roy Moore, was a democrat when the alleged behavior took place.....

Forum List

Back