Biggest brown noser: Ryans high school year book labels him

listen taintwallow.

everyone who has been here long enough knows I have long had fun with silly names.

I dont find aything wrong with dirty words.

they are funny.

I said I would refrain from calling names as long as I could and I lasted nearly a year until I said to hell with it because it made no differance inwether people called me names.

'silly names'? You are crude and nasty and when anything you post is proven wrong, the cruder, nastier and angrier you get. You are just like a 15 year old. :lol:

How sad that you had to "experiment" with civility in the first place.

Says the one who claims that drug usage by Obama was cool. :rolleyes:

Prankster boys will be pranksters.

and assault is assault and a crime of violence.

Smoking pot was something the world best ever swimmer did and it didnt hurt him

TM you made the mistake of not seeing differences. Obama and Phelps smoked weed...Obama is black and Phelps is white. Therefore Obama did something illegal, Phelps just had a "youthful indiscretion". See?

Uh, no. Phelps broke the law as well.

Are you on drugs?

Paul Ryan's High School Yearbook Pictures - The Daily Beast

Mitt Romney's new running mate was voted 'biggest brown-noser' by his senior-year classmates.

Romneys report cards, ryans school days, and Obamas ..... well nothing and a single small passing mention of Bidens plagiarism . Double standard?

Double standard is the Dem's only standard.

Dems have double standards because they believe that having twice as many standards makes them better than everyone else.

listen taintwallow.

everyone who has been here long enough knows I have long had fun with silly names.

they are funny.

I said I would refrain from calling names as long as I could and I lasted nearly a year until I said to hell with it because it made no differance inwether people called me names.

'silly names'? You are crude and nasty and when anything you post is proven wrong, the cruder, nastier and angrier you get. You are just like a 15 year old. :lol:

When you're mad, count four; when you're very mad, swear! But most of us don't wait to count four! at least I don't!
- Mark Twain

I perfer his company to yours anyway

listen taintwallow.

they are funny.

When you're mad, count four; when you're very mad, swear! But most of us don't wait to count four! at least I don't!
- Mark Twain

"Perfer" away!

Paul Ryan's High School Yearbook Pictures - The Daily Beast

Mitt Romney's new running mate was voted 'biggest brown-noser' by his senior-year classmates.

Romneys report cards, ryans school days, and Obamas ..... well nothing and a single small passing mention of Bidens plagiarism . Double standard?

HMMMmmm.... Two standards VS. No standards.. ??????? I'll take my chances with 50/50 these days. :lol:

It's like the fable of the scorpion and the frog. When the frog(the dem) asked the scorpion(the newGOPer) why it stung him after the frog carried the scorpion accross the river.. The scorpion said "I am a scorpion..what did you expect?". I'm not SURE if I can trust a dem... I AM SURE I cannot trust a newGOPer.

listen taintwallow.

they are funny.

- Mark Twain

182992_700b.jpg

- Mark Twain

182992_700b.jpg

Ah leave the poor thing alone. She's busy "perferring" ... something or other. :lol:

TM you made the mistake of not seeing differences. Obama and Phelps smoked weed...Obama is black and Phelps is white. Therefore Obama did something illegal, Phelps just had a "youthful indiscretion". See?

CC you made the mistake of being a useless fucking racist.
No one here has excused EITHER persons drug use.

Phelps lost his sponsorship(s?) over it.
Obama got elected President.

:eusa_boohoo:

And water is wet. But you refrain from saying Phelps broke the law...? Curious aint it? Rocks are hard.

no shit? Really?
That's what's up your ass?

Phelps broke the law.
Obama broke the law.

Drug use is illegal and bad for a person's health.

I don't make excuses for anyone's use.

You want to play the bullshit race card.

HMMMmmm.... Two standards VS. No standards.. ??????? I'll take my chances with 50/50 these days. :lol:

It's like the fable of the scorpion and the frog. When the frog(the dem) asked the scorpion(the newGOPer) why it stung him after the frog carried the scorpion accross the river.. The scorpion said "I am a scorpion..what did you expect?". I'm not SURE if I can trust a dem... I AM SURE I cannot trust a newGOPer.

Mostly it's one coin with two sides.

Yes, Democrats can't help being what they are. Natural Backstabbers.

And having two standards, one for yourself and one for the public is nothing to brag about.

However, it's clear that Democrats have low-standards, and even lower-standards. Getting lower by the minute. Guess that's better than having no standards at all.

I used to think Democrats had no standards, but it's principles they're lacking.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back