Big Red Wave turned to be a tiny ripple.

Lucky1knows

Nov 2, 2022
I guess all the lies about Biden and him being the cause of all our problems was found to be wanting.

What was supposed to be a big Red Wave turned into a tiny ripple.

redwave.jpg

Biden is the worst president that America has ever had.
That is not a lie.
He is totally corrupt.
He lies all of the time about everything.
He is a racist demagogue.
He is dumb.
He is a bigot.
He has dementia.
He is an influence peddler.
A person would have to be a blind cultist to not see these things.

bidenpoSjgdeerghjiik.jpg

probably more enriching than your need to follow me from thread to thread remarking about the obvious

I don't "follow" jack friggety, shortstop. But whenever I see a thread.... you're already there.
I see patterns. It's part of what we call "observation".

Politics has no time limit or end. We're always in the 1st inning.
The GOP gets another turn at bat in 2024.
p.s. the dems lost the House in 2022, that's not a GOP strikeout. Not a home run, but not a bad outcome.
It’s a huge opportunity they blew. The question is whether they’re going to learn the right lessons from it.

Apparently democrats appeal to the low-IQ voters who drink the KoodAde.
Two Americas, Incompatible and Irreconcilable

We can't reverse the enfranchisement of Third World immigrants and other inferior people, but that's no reason to put up with this Rainbow-tie noose any longer. Tuesday's election proved we have to find other historical means to get our country back, the one that Whites built and ran the Great White Way.

Since political means are blocked (why would they vote to give up the right to vote for Free Stuff?), the only solution is secession even if it means Civil War. The precedent is that the Declaration of Independence rejected all political means to get representation in the British Parliament.
Frauds like QAnon told us to wait, some secret anti-cabal would take care of things, so don't even mention other means. Besides, they have certain streams of thought that have always been propagated by ruling-class tyranny.

Biden is AWFUL as were MANY of the Democrat candidates.

Problem is MANY Republicans couldn't stop sucking Trump dick long enough to tell the people what they would do to make things better

It’s a huge opportunity they blew. The question is whether they’re going to learn the right lessons from it.
1. The GOP has the House, mission accomplished. Don't play the "expectations game", a win is a win is a win, by 1-run or 100.
2. 2024 will show who learned the lessons better from the 2022 mid-term.

Politics has no time limit or end. We're always in the 1st inning.
The GOP gets another turn at bat in 2024.
p.s. the dems lost the House in 2022, that's not a GOP strikeout. Not a home run, but not a bad outcome.
Prying the gavel from the wretched claws of Pelosi is a win in my book.

Years ago it would have been a shock to lose the majority in congress. Now it's a "ripple" to democrats. I guess Biden set the bar so low that nothing bothers democrats anymore.

Forum List

Back